So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dankind said:
    April 30 - July Talk Edmonton
    May 9 - PJ Phoenix( probably going to have to let these go :( new dates just don't work like they did in 2020)
    June 1 - Midnight Oil Vancouver
    June 26 - Glorious Sons Vernon
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 21 - The Gaslight Anthem Denver
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver
    March 2023 - RATM Vancouver

Hoping to add FATM tickets for Oct 4 in Vancouver.

It feels so good to have a concert list again....
    Yo, you want to come out to Boston and take the boy to Jack White?

It’s OK if you lose him; whoever finds him will return him toot sweet. :lol:
    Pfffft.....no
    This 2022 concert run is going to burn through all my disposable income. Plus Jack White is so not worth it.
    jack white was the, hands down, best show I've ever seen in my life. with Paul McCartney a close second. if I knew JW would have been that amazing, I'd have paid triple the price. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

just added The Sheepdogs with my pop Nov 22
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    May 9 - PJ Phoenix( probably going to have to let these go :( new dates just don't work like they did in 2020)
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver

Pfffft.....no
    This 2022 concert run is going to burn through all my disposable income. Plus Jack White is so not worth it.
    jack white was the, hands down, best show I've ever seen in my life. with Paul McCartney a close second. if I knew JW would have been that amazing, I'd have paid triple the price. 
    I've seen the White Stripes, Raconteurs, and Dead Weather each multiple times, but I've never had the least bit of interest in his solo work. I have his solo albums, and I don't think I've ever listened to the first two more than once. I've actually never heard a single song off of Boarding House Reach, but there it sits on my shelf.

And now that I think of it, I think I only gave Lazaretto a spin to check out the gimmicky Willy Wonka shit on the pressing I have.

I should probably do some culling soon. Running out of shelf space.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver

Pfffft.....no
    I've seen the White Stripes, Raconteurs, and Dead Weather each multiple times, but I've never had the least bit of interest in his solo work. I have his solo albums, and I don't think I've ever listened to the first two more than once. I've actually never heard a single song off of Boarding House Reach, but there it sits on my shelf.

And now that I think of it, I think I only gave Lazaretto a spin to check out the gimmicky Willy Wonka shit on the pressing I have.

I have his first solo album. Not a fan of his other two. But I'm talking about his live show. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited March 2022
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver

Pfffft.....no

I have his first solo album. Not a fan of his other two. But I'm talking about his live show. 
    Yes, but I generally only deal with the short-term bankruptcy and crippling anxiety of attending a live show if I like or at the very least am familiar with the artist/band listed on the marquee's work. I am not familiar with the artist/band billed as "Jack White's" work. I love the musician Jack White's work in the White Stripes, Raconteurs, and Dead Weather. I could likely name every song off all their releases as well as covers I've heard those bands play. I could also probably sing, hum, play a lot of them as well. Huge fan of all of their work!

By contrast, I could name one song (maybe two) by the artist/band billed as "Jack White," but I would be hard pressed to recognize those tunes because I'm not at all familiar with the work.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm finally going to see Elton John! And he finally gets to do his Goodbye Yellow Brick Road tour, lol. I'm going to surprise my friend with these tix for her bday.

no worries though. there is another farewell tour planned for 2024..... its a series thing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver

Pfffft.....no

Yes, but I generally only deal with the short-term bankruptcy and crippling anxiety of attending a live show if I like or at the very least am familiar with the artist/band listed on the marquee's work. I am not familiar with the artist/band billed as "Jack White's" work. I love the musician Jack White's work in the White Stripes, Raconteurs, and Dead Weather. I could likely name every song off all their releases as well as covers I've heard those bands play. I could also probably sing, hum, play a lot of them as well. Huge fan of all of their work!

By contrast, I could name one song (maybe two) by the artist/band billed as "Jack White," but I would be hard pressed to recognize those tunes because I'm not at all familiar with the work.

sounds the same as WS.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver

Pfffft.....no

sounds the same as WS.......
    If Jack White sounded the same as the White Stripes, I would have listened to the Jack White records that I actually have listened to more than once. 

Meg’s primal stomping and pounding are not replicable. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    no chance. I've seen the WS twice live and JW live once. JW live solo with his band blew WS out of the water. not even fucking close. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    dankind said:
    Sept 3 - PJ Ottawa
    Sept 8 - PJ Toronto
    Sept 11 - PJ NYC 
    Sept 22 - PJ Denver

Pfffft.....no

For real. The JW show I saw in 2014 absolutely one of the best concerts of my life - I'll never stop thinking about it (I can't fucking believe it was that long ago though, wtf?? Feels like maybe 3 years ago). The one I saw in 2018 wasn't as good though, because the crowd sucked.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Garth Brooks in Nashville two weeks from today
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    4/3 311
    4/9 Delta Spirit 
    4/27 MMJ
    4/28 Ween
    4/29 MMJ
    5/13 PJ
    5/17 Sir Paul
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    As it stands
    Tool - Dublin, May 6th
    Billie Eilish - Belfast, June 3rd
    Pearl Jam - Zurich, June 23rd
    GNR - Dublin, June 28th
    Pearl Jam - London July 8th & 9th
    Kearnsy
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    edited April 2022
    Trey Anastasio at Roadrunner (May)
    Dead and Company at Gillette (July)
    Jackson Browne at Harbor Lights (July)
    Pearl Jam at MSG (September)

Still may add Watchhouse/Mandolin Orange on Easter Sunday and Willie Nelson with the Avett Bros and Billy Strings in September.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    JimmyV said:
    Jackson Browne at Harbor Lights (July)
    Pearl Jam at MSG (September)

Still may add Watchhouse/Mandolin Orange on Easter Sunday and Willie Nelson with the Avett Bros and Billy Strings in September.
    Dang, the Willie/Avetts/BMFS trifecta should be quite a show!
    Just bought a single to Bauhaus in Boston.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited April 2022
    just found out Royal Blood is playing the Showbox the day we arrive in Seattle for the upcoming Cantrell show. I'm seeing RB on the 23rd. But man, seeing them (or anyone) at the Showbox? not sure I can pass this up. 

edit: it's at the newer Showbox Sodo. didn't know there was two. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    dankind said:
    Nice. I wanted to see them. But they cancelled their June show at Radio City, and the two Brooklyn dates are when I will be in Canada for Pearl Jam.

GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:
    Nice. I wanted to see them. But they cancelled their June show at Radio City, and the two Brooklyn dates are when I will be in Canada for Pearl Jam.

I want to go to the Friday Brooklyn show -- I can't think of a more perfect venue for Bauhaus than Kings Theatre -- but I'd have to hustle back for the Peppers at Fenway on Saturday. And I'm too old for that shit.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    billy stings at the ryman. finally
    mickeyrat said:
    4-1 Ministry/ (the) Melvins/ Corrosion Of Conformity
    7-27 Rage Against The Machine/ Run The Jewels
    8-10 Roger Waters (on sale last Friday)
    10-9 The Who

Add Smashing Pumpkins May 28

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Built To Spill-May 21, 22

Modest Mouse-June 3

DMB-June 21

Outlaw Music Festival-June 25

Jack Johnson-July 2

DBT-July 24

PJ-Sept 16

PJ-Sept 18 

Jason Isbell-Sept 22, 23

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,034
    PJ: Vegas, Nashville, St. Louis
    Jack White: Atlanta 
    Black Keys/Boh: Atlanta
    Imagine Dragons: Atlanta

Looking to possibly get Built to Spill and Outlaw Music Festival in Atlanta as well.
  • KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    Royal Blood tonight!!
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
  • I’ve got tix to Mitski at Radio City in July.
    Jack White at Barclays’s this April
    PJ at MSG, Camden & Denver in Sept. & My Chemical Romance in Sept, also at Barclays’s.

So glad live music is back!
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    Bourbon and Beyond all 4 days
    Ringo Starr 
    Norah Jones 
    The War On Drugs
    My Morning Jacket 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Inhaler March 12 Boston
    Mammoth WVH & Dirty Honey March 26 Boston
    Midnight Oil June 16 Boston
    And just like that, 2 days out from my first post pandemic show it gets postponed due to a Covid outbreak in touring party.

So now it's:

Inhaler TBD make-up date Boston
    Inhaler finally rescheduled. Moved to smaller club and split ticket holders between 2 dates.

So:

Inhaler August 1, Cambridge MA
    This weekend we rock Portland
    April 23 Royal Blood
    May 2 Jerry Cantrell (cross your fingers)
    May 31 Matthew Good
    June 3 The Fab Four
    June 15 Our Lady Peace
    October 19 Death From Above
    November 22 The Sheepdogs
    March 17/23 Rage Against The Machine
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810