______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    mickeyrat said:

Nice. Hope you are liking your trip down the Lanegan rabbit hole… there is a lot there to enjoy.

was a lovely afternoon. it just so happened these were all released in a row albiet backwards in the way I listened.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    GlowGirl said:

It's their best record.  I think it's the only one that isn't uneven. Plus the recording on this was outstanding. 
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:

It's their best record.  I think it's the only one that isn't uneven. Plus the recording on this was outstanding. 
    As long as I remember to change the speed to 45 :)

• beano.79beano.79 Posts: 634

• beano.79beano.79 Posts: 634
    GlowGirl said:

Great 👌
    edited March 2022
    GlowGirl said:
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:

and to change it back. had a lanegan thing going yesterday. final record was the rsd from last year? its a 12inch 45.

next up on the playlist happened to the complete birth of the cool via random discogs. it was more than a little frenetic at 45rpm .....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:

and to change it back. had a lanegan thing going yesterday. final record was the rsd from last year? its a 12inch 45.

next up on the playlist happened to the complete birth of the cool via random discogs. it was more than a little frenetic at 45rpm .....
    That has happened to me before as well. In fact, you are reminding me to change it now before I put another record on.

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258

I’ve been back and forth with these today. I really love Somebody’s Knocking, and Another Knock At The Door is my favourite of the Lanegan remix albums.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 301

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,604

Loujoe said:

Suck it, Beatles!
    I SAW PEARL JAM

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    ^^ love that album. 

Thanks to @vant0037, I'm spinning this beauty.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Luscifer on the Sofa

cannot wait for the reissue, non-picture disc.....

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

One of my favorites.