Options

2007 Official Boots

yielderyielder Posts: 160
edited January 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
still any hope we could get them on a day?

i hope so !
Greets Dave
Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    yielder wrote:
    still any hope we could get them on a day?

i hope so !
    I sure hope so!!
    though I have a bad feeling it's going to be through bloody iTunes :(
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Maybe I'm too optimist but i'm still sure they will release them. At least that's what I hope...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Pegasus wrote:
    I sure hope so!!
    though I have a bad feeling it's going to be through bloody iTunes :(
    ARGH!

I really hope not. I've never paid a penny to itunes and I would like to keep it that way.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    million dollar question
  • Options
    whats wrong with Itunes?
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    I pay only for torrents:-) if you know what i MEAN lol
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    London_Jam wrote:
    whats wrong with Itunes?
    DRM, low quality (even on itunes plus it's only 256kps, I'm used to V0..), proprietary format (so have to transcode, bringing the quality further down), geographical limitation (so either unavailable or more expensive for us non-US), have to use their software, overpriced (for the price they sell an album, I can get a physical copy..or even 2 for older titles)...

PJ needs to use a p2p-based system..cheaper to run (becasue the bandwidth is the only real cost for an online service..and with p2p it's mostly shared with the users) and they can use whatever format THEY choose to distribute ..and no cut for Apple (which apparently takes a large cut)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,720
    Whats with this nonsense of download files, lets get back to the day of releases on a phyiscal format and have the boots released as a nice box set...
  • Options
    yielderyielder Posts: 160
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Whats with this nonsense of download files, lets get back to the day of releases on a phyiscal format and have the boots released as a nice box set...

that would be great but in these days digital format is the thing, its still to early to turn back time like vinyl.

and with boots i dont see them release them on a cd or box, maby a selection of songs from different shows ...
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,720
    I can always dream

digital sucks.....
  • Options
    we can only hope. I was looking at the 07 setlists again, those were some unique shows for sure, would love to have official recordings