Options

Anyone in the UK fancy a trip to Marseille?

2»

Comments

• Options
    know any good spots near the venue to meet up for drinks and/or a bit of banter before the gig. Please do post with suggestions. Never been to Marseille before.
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    I'd bump this for all the people intending to go to Marseille. No ideas so far?
  • Options
    I'm travelling solo from the UK and would love to hang out a bit with other 10c members. send me a PM, and we'll meet up. I'm travelling down from Gatwick on the day of the show...cheers! This will be show number 6 since August 23rd's opener...they just keep getting better!
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    I'd love to be in Marseille on Saturday night, but I'm only going to Paris unfortunately.
  • Options
    RiffJam wrote:
    I'm staying there too (I think!). What time are you getting into Marseille. Any plans as yet?
    we're flying out from london on Friday afternoon.

just plan to chill out, go sit by the sea and have a few drinks on friday evening, then saturday go see pearl jam. and then some more drinks probably :)

going to just take it as it comes really!
  • Options
    Hey guys, this is my first time on here but am travelling to Marseille alone (am a bit anxious as have never been to Marseille and I'm a chick) and would love to meet up with any fellow fans.
    I'm trying to decide where to stay - any suggestions? am arriving early Friday, planning on hitting the beach - would love to know where you all gonna be!
    Mel
    ps can't WAIT!!!!!!!! :0)
    i am mine
  • Options
    Also have a spare fanclub ticket...
    i am mine
  • Options
    I'm gonna be in Marseille as well. I'm arriving on the day of the gig but am leaving early next morning to Paris for the Paris gig. I'm not bothering with a place to stay so i'll probably be partying all night and then grab the train next morning. All in favour say aye!!!!
  • Options
    melstungo wrote:
    Hey guys, this is my first time on here but am travelling to Marseille alone (am a bit anxious as have never been to Marseille and I'm a chick) and would love to meet up with any fellow fans.
    I'm trying to decide where to stay - any suggestions? am arriving early Friday, planning on hitting the beach - would love to know where you all gonna be!
    Mel
    ps can't WAIT!!!!!!!! :0)
    you'll be fine!

I'm staying at new hotel select (as are a few of other pj fans): http://www.new-hotel.com/select/en/

have no idea if it's any good or not though.
  • Options
    DunDun Posts: 48
    That's a couple of streets down from where I am. Perhaps a meet up at your hotel might be in order sometime on Friday? If so, perhaps we might be able to get Marga involved too. There shouldn't be too many Brazilians staying there, I'm sure, and I'm sure the receptionist wouldn't mind passing on a message. I'm leaving for Dublin around noon on Thursday, so if you fancy a meet up and it's after that time, send me a text - [snip] - and suggest a time.
  • Options
    OK guys, well I've booked myself into the New Select Hotel as well, so am gonna be there Fri and Sat night.
    My mobile is 07810 395123, I won't be making calls (too expensive) but will be texting and can receive texts -
    please get in touch!!
    See you in the lobby I hope :0)
    Mel
    i am mine
  • Options
    cool cool my number is +44 7779 608 690 anyone who's up up for some late night antics on saturday night text me beforehand and we can have a few beers!
  • Options
    Ahh!! Can't believe it's tomorrow!! :D:D

:eek: I have to get up in 6 1/2 hours though to catch my flight :eek:

Can't wait to meet you all either before or after the gig :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles