Options

Info on seating for London shows in July 2022

anyone have any info on the seating arrangements for the two shows in Hyde Park in London in July?  All I've been able to see are the different sections available but i can't quite figure out if *every* ticket sold is unreserved (the equivalent of a lawn seat at US outdoor venues) or if there are specific seats (with a row and seat #) that can be purchased.  thanks in advance for any info! 

Comments

• Options
    It's a huge festival show in a park. All seats are GA.
  • Options
    Yes but you have to buy Ten Club or one of the other upgraded sections to get access to the better viewing areas, even though it’s all GA there too.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    UKBgirlUKBgirl UK Posts: 99
    Main GA & 10C area is standing only (Hyde Park don't allow stick seats or any personal seating & state you could still be asked to roll up/move picnic blankets). 

Only seating available is in premium/VIP.
  • Options
    Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 492
    UKBgirl said:
    Main GA & 10C area is standing only (Hyde Park don't allow stick seats or any personal seating & state you could still be asked to roll up/move picnic blankets). 

Only seating available is in premium/VIP.
    But that seating is also unassigned.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    Its a very long hot  day of standing  surrounded by very drunk english  idiots
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Its a very long hot  day of standing  surrounded by very drunk english  idiots
    Or being London in July, pissing wet through and surrounded by drunk idiots is very possible!
  • Options
    1 part is a fact🤣
    Last time i went it was 30+°c
    Nasty 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yeah sadly the drunk idiots is a given at every fest/gig.

I hate the British heat so splurged on VIP for Friday, but I can't do 2 full days of it!  If I can get 10C tickets we will only do Stereophonics/PJ Saturday (Imelda May helped that decision 🤣)
  • Options
    zratzmanzratzman Posts: 5
    hey, thanks for all the feedback and info; i live in the US but was planning to go to London for a few days just to catch both shows on 7/8 and 7/9.  i'd have much preferred buying tickets and having an assigned seat so as not to bother fighting the crowds and the drunk idiots.  based on everyone's comments, i'm now reconsidering doing this trip, especially since it sounds like there are (hopefully) going to be some US dates for May and June announced soon? 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,180
    If you want a couple of Euro shows back to back with reserved seats do Amsterdam if you can get tickets.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    If you want a couple of Euro shows back to back with reserved seats do Amsterdam if you can get tickets.  
    Yes i agree amsterdam is the  best crowd and venue for calm and mellow. And great set lists  historically.  I ve done  both nights at ziggo a couple times and its always great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07