Funko Diorama/Display Case

So I wanted to do something with my PJ Funko's and I made this display case for them complete with amps and drum kit to scale plus a custom backdrop and LED lighting. Made with wood in my workshop and encased in acrylic. Hope the community likes it.

Comments

• redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    That looks awesome - great job!!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Want to make one for hire!?  I wound totally buy it from you! 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    stevo71 said:
    So I wanted to do something with my PJ Funko's and I made this display case for them complete with amps and drum kit to scale plus a custom backdrop and LED lighting. Made with wood in my workshop and encased in acrylic. Hope the community likes it.

That is amazing! It looks professionally made. 
  • Thanks all for the positive feedback it is much appreciated.

@jraitano I normally build furniture and picture frames so this was something a little different for me and was a bit of a trial and error job which took awhile to complete. I do plan on developing further display cases and if I ever get proficient with something like this I may well market it in future but for now while I do appreciate your interest it is not something I am yet ready to make to order.
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    stevo71 said:

Excellent! Nicely done.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    kick ass
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Damn love it. Mine are still sitting in a brown cardboard box. Would display them if it looked like that. Well done. 
  • bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
    Very cool!
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • Amazing!
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 179
    How do you get them to stand on their own? Other funkos have little clear stands to help but the Pearl Jam doesn’t? 
  • bazfromoz said:
    How do you get them to stand on their own? Other funkos have little clear stands to help but the Pearl Jam doesn’t? 
    Just a little dab of glue on the feet - I have a few other funkos and the only ones I have that have stands are the Star Wars ones.