Comments

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Hiss Golden Messenger-Heart Like A Levee

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

^^^ Just realized that my kids have been singing along to “Venus in Furs” since they were little. They’re 9 and 11 now, and still love it. 

:lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    dankind said:

Such a great album!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • From the new Tone Poet Ornette Coleman boxset:

• Not much for album art, but it’s an outstanding show

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Not much for album art, but it’s an outstanding show

Yeah it’s a good show.  My only criticism is that I don’t believe the DMB Live series were mastered for vinyl, and I think it shows.  Whereas the first five LTs, Live 25, Luther and Red Rocks all were.  And the audio quality really shows.  
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah it’s a good show.  My only criticism is that I don’t believe the DMB Live series were mastered for vinyl, and I think it shows.  Whereas the first five LTs, Live 25, Luther and Red Rocks all were.  And the audio quality really shows.  
    I really like this one and the full band acoustic show from the DMB Live series.  Dave solo for sure is mastered for vinyl. Not sure how well but if it’s one guy and a guitar it can’t be too difficult 😂
    Benaroya has a bit of an echo though not sure if it’s the venue or the recording 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596

mrussel1 said:

I really like this one and the full band acoustic show from the DMB Live series.  Dave solo for sure is mastered for vinyl. Not sure how well but if it’s one guy and a guitar it can’t be too difficult 😂
    Benaroya has a bit of an echo though not sure if it’s the venue or the recording 
    Ok I stand corrected.  Hull did several of the LTs while CB did the RR and Luther.  I have this one, the Philly 98 and the full band acoustic from NY.  When I compared them to the digital, I couldn’t really hear a difference so I stopped buying.  Also skipped Fenway because I’ve always hated that show.  Now a proper release of Central Park or Chicago 98 would be welcomed.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Ok I stand corrected.  Hull did several of the LTs while CB did the RR and Luther.  I have this one, the Philly 98 and the full band acoustic from NY.  When I compared them to the digital, I couldn’t really hear a difference so I stopped buying.  Also skipped Fenway because I’ve always hated that show.  Now a proper release of Central Park or Chicago 98 would be welcomed.  
    Central Park would be awesome. I’ve always had a soft spot for listener supported too. I would love that on vinyl.  Their live releases seem to be selling like crap lately probably because there are so many of them so I’m not holding my breath. 3 months to sell 3000 copies of LT 58 isn’t a good sign 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Central Park would be awesome. I’ve always had a soft spot for listener supported too. I would love that on vinyl.  Their live releases seem to be selling like crap lately probably because there are so many of them so I’m not holding my breath. 3 months to sell 3000 copies of LT 58 isn’t a good sign 
    Agreed on all.. especially Listener Supported. 
    hot funk
    edited February 2022
    Trying to sync these up. Sounds really mad! Not sure how long I can take it. CD is faster.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
    Loujoe said:
    Trying to sync these up. Sounds really mad! Not sure how long I can take it. CD is faster.
    I'll share the 5.1 blu ray from Joel Plante if you want that.  Why are you trying to sync them?