ISO vault #1 Vinyl

DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
edited January 2022 in Lost Dogs
I seem to let this one slip through my fingers . 

PM if you’re looking to sell

thanks 

Dylan
Post edited by Dillsnufus on

Comments

• LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    Man what is this going to sell for? 
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Man what is this going to sell for? 
    $400-500 I’m thinking. 
    If a clear vinyl copy of a record everyone already has is worth $250, it’s going through the roof.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    $400-500 I’m thinking. 
    If a clear vinyl copy of a record everyone already has is worth $250, it’s going through the roof.
    Nah - other than 3 the rest of the Vaults have settled at or below $230 median price on Discogs. Might be some high prices to start but if you can be a little patient these will be available. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Vault 3 is at its highest but it always does this when new vaults come out.  Then it settles down a little.  

Why I’m speaking like an expert on Vault behavior I do not know.  
  • Vault 3 is at its highest but it always does this when new vaults come out.  Then it settles down a little.  

I was including the post drop bubble in by guesstimate. A lot of people missed this one. Demand drives price.

$400-500 I’m thinking. 
    Nah - other than 3 the rest of the Vaults have settled at or below $230 median price on Discogs. Might be some high prices to start but if you can be a little patient these will be available. 
    🤷‍♂️  It’s worth what someone will pay for it. That’s how discogs prices are set. 
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    This one is a bit different I think, since a limited number was pressed.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited January 2022
    Vault 3 is at its highest but it always does this when new vaults come out.  Then it settles down a little.  

I was including the post drop bubble in by guesstimate. A lot of people missed this one. Demand drives price.

$400-500 I’m thinking. 
    🤷‍♂️  It’s worth what someone will pay for it. That’s how discogs prices are set. 
    Was this one only 1 per member? If so, that will cut down a lot on flippers/traders, but you still have "members" who have multiple accounts for getting multiple tickets and limited merch.

Lots of the other vaults were buy as many as you can, just only 1 per order.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2022
    MedozK said:

$400-500 I’m thinking. 
    Was this one only 1 per member? If so, that will cut down a lot on flippers/traders, but you still have "members" who have multiple accounts for getting multiple tickets and limited merch.

Lots of the other vaults were buy as many as you can, just only 1 per order.
    1’per member yup.  

Edit - after answering I’m not so sure, I may be confusing this one with another…. Hmmmm

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    edited January 2022
    Yes, 1 per member, but usually the sale period lasts for months, so lots of people missed this one. This one came out in the November Newsletter, with a possible January delivery.  They didn't say that it would be any different than any of the other ones.
    Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    $$$$
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    edited January 2022
    2 on UK eBay, 1 just over £100 & 1 just under, with 3 & 4 days left to go respectively 😬
    Will be interesting to see what they finish up making…
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Got one on Discogs from some guy in the UK, who already sold 4 copies . Paid $260 + with the shipping and tax.

Currently there is one on Discogs for slightly cheaper 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Hmmm. Good deals I guess.
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    That price I feel will skyrocket after a few on eBay sell....just my opinion....
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I feel like there’s more of these pressed than #3.  Maybe I’m wrong but that one took a lot of folks by surprise, while this one tons of folks already had the set and wanted to keep it going.  Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like #3 is the rarity?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    I am curious to see if they sell Vault #2 quickly.....will they repress the rest of them????? Hmmmmmm doubt it as there is so much more they could be repressing.....but curious....
    I honestly think they’ll do #2 and then announce the series is over.  10 and done.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    I honestly think they’ll do #2 and then announce the series is over.  10 and done.
    So no London Ontario 2013 vault? 

it’s just it’s just a hunch.  I hope they don’t, I hope they do more modern era shows too, like 6lp sets but I just have a hunch they’ll stop the vault series and start doing random shows on vinyl now and then
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    it’s just it’s just a hunch.  I hope they don’t, I hope they do more modern era shows too, like 6lp sets but I just have a hunch they’ll stop the vault series and start doing random shows on vinyl now and then
    I could see that. Also hope not too. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    If they get to vault 11 on vinyl, I will be very happy! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    edited January 2022
    If they stop the series before they can put Atlanta 94 on vinyl that will be a travesty . 
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    Bump 
  • When will the next Vault be announced?
    We need a no code era show. That would be amazing.

I'd like a show from the Australian Tour 95 98 with Jack Irons and hopefully PJ 20 shows Wrigley and London 2013 will be released at some point.

Leeds 2014 needs to be released on vinyl as well.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Loujoe said:
    $$$$
    sweet. mine is still sealed. gonna get me a new bass. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Lance Mercer should change his name to Lanve. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• landolinkslandolinks Houston Posts: 66
    Pm sent