ISO vault #1 Vinyl

DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,163
edited January 23 in Lost Dogs
I seem to let this one slip through my fingers . 

PM if you’re looking to sell

thanks 

Dylan
Post edited by Dillsnufus on

Comments

• LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,txPosts: 458
    Man what is this going to sell for? 
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 5,024
    $400-500 I’m thinking. 
    If a clear vinyl copy of a record everyone already has is worth $250, it’s going through the roof.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,741
    $400-500 I’m thinking. 
    If a clear vinyl copy of a record everyone already has is worth $250, it’s going through the roof.
    Nah - other than 3 the rest of the Vaults have settled at or below $230 median price on Discogs. Might be some high prices to start but if you can be a little patient these will be available. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,514
    Vault 3 is at its highest but it always does this when new vaults come out.  Then it settles down a little.  

Why I’m speaking like an expert on Vault behavior I do not know.  
    Vault 3 is at its highest but it always does this when new vaults come out.  Then it settles down a little.  

I was including the post drop bubble in by guesstimate. A lot of people missed this one. Demand drives price.

$400-500 I’m thinking. 
    Nah - other than 3 the rest of the Vaults have settled at or below $230 median price on Discogs. Might be some high prices to start but if you can be a little patient these will be available. 
    🤷‍♂️  It’s worth what someone will pay for it. That’s how discogs prices are set. 
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West SeattlePosts: 814
    This one is a bit different I think, since a limited number was pressed.
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 9,060
    edited January 24

I was including the post drop bubble in by guesstimate. A lot of people missed this one. Demand drives price.

$400-500 I’m thinking. 
    🤷‍♂️  It’s worth what someone will pay for it. That’s how discogs prices are set. 
    Was this one only 1 per member? If so, that will cut down a lot on flippers/traders, but you still have "members" who have multiple accounts for getting multiple tickets and limited merch.

Lots of the other vaults were buy as many as you can, just only 1 per order.
    edited January 24
    MedozK said:

$400-500 I’m thinking. 
    Was this one only 1 per member? If so, that will cut down a lot on flippers/traders, but you still have "members" who have multiple accounts for getting multiple tickets and limited merch.

Lots of the other vaults were buy as many as you can, just only 1 per order.
    1’per member yup.  

Edit - after answering I’m not so sure, I may be confusing this one with another…. Hmmmm

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great NorthwestPosts: 988
    edited January 24
    Yes, 1 per member, but usually the sale period lasts for months, so lots of people missed this one. This one came out in the November Newsletter, with a possible January delivery.  They didn't say that it would be any different than any of the other ones.
    Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 4,569
    $$$$
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy LondonPosts: 200
    edited January 24
    2 on UK eBay, 1 just over £100 & 1 just under, with 3 & 4 days left to go respectively 😬
    Will be interesting to see what they finish up making…
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • AG280962AG280962 Posts: 61
    Got one on Discogs from some guy in the UK, who already sold 4 copies . Paid $260 + with the shipping and tax.

Currently there is one on Discogs for slightly cheaper 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 4,569
    Hmmm. Good deals I guess.
  • 87astro87astro North CarolinaPosts: 36
    That price I feel will skyrocket after a few on eBay sell....just my opinion....
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 5,918
    I feel like there’s more of these pressed than #3.  Maybe I’m wrong but that one took a lot of folks by surprise, while this one tons of folks already had the set and wanted to keep it going.  Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like #3 is the rarity?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • 87astro87astro North CarolinaPosts: 36
    I am curious to see if they sell Vault #2 quickly.....will they repress the rest of them????? Hmmmmmm doubt it as there is so much more they could be repressing.....but curious....
    I honestly think they’ll do #2 and then announce the series is over.  10 and done.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,346
    I honestly think they’ll do #2 and then announce the series is over.  10 and done.
    So no London Ontario 2013 vault? 

it’s just it’s just a hunch.  I hope they don’t, I hope they do more modern era shows too, like 6lp sets but I just have a hunch they’ll stop the vault series and start doing random shows on vinyl now and then
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USAPosts: 21,647
    it’s just it’s just a hunch.  I hope they don’t, I hope they do more modern era shows too, like 6lp sets but I just have a hunch they’ll stop the vault series and start doing random shows on vinyl now and then
    I could see that. Also hope not too. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,627
    If they get to vault 11 on vinyl, I will be very happy! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,163
    edited January 25
    If they stop the series before they can put Atlanta 94 on vinyl that will be a travesty . 
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,163
    Bump