Please Ten Club consider releasing Vault 1 & 2 on VINYL

Comments

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    duffer said:
    Just received an email saying Vault 1 has been shipped 😊 UK shop . 
    Same. Hope it gets here yesterday, considering how much I paid for shipping!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 692
    Are you thinking they’re gonna restock?  🤞
    bigbiggzy said:

Yes, seeing that the item page is still active. Usually if they are completely sold out, the page would of been taken down. 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    demetrios said:
    bigbiggzy said:

Yes, seeing that the item page is still active. Usually if they are completely sold out, the page would of been taken down. 
    Annnnnddddd GONE 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    bigbiggzy said:

Annnnnddddd GONE 

Doh!
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 692
    😆 
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436

• joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408

• AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    demetrios said:
    Maybe next month a pre order on Pearl Jam's Vault 2 vinyl. 
    Hopefully. And also re-open orders for Vault 1 for those who missed out on the presale.

AO253126 said:
    demetrios said:
    Hopefully. And also re-open orders for Vault 1 for those who missed out on the presale.

I hope they do. Maybe they will add more copies back in stock along with the CD & digital download releases. 
    edited January 2022

• AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    demetrios said:

This is great. It'd be more accurate though if that person was saying "I've got that on vinyl! It sounds way better than tablet!"
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408

bazzer said:
    duffer said:
    Arrived at my parents today. A week isn't too bad. Have to wait a bit to check condition, but apparently looks well packaged.

bazzer said:
    bazzer said:
    duffer said:
    Arrived at my parents today. A week isn't too bad. Have to wait a bit to check condition, but apparently looks well packaged.

Hopefully the Vault 1 vinyl arrive @ the 10club store safe and sound. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Im sure Vault 1 was completely gone from UK store for a while but appeared again but unavailable.
  • Just listening through some older vinyl vaults and realised that they reduced the quality of the vinyl at one point, the older ones are nice and heavy, the recent ones feel a lot cheaper.  Real shame considering how much more we are paying for them now…

• AO253126 said:
    demetrios said:
    Hopefully they just ship them to those who ordered them  Seems like lately everyone gets deliveries before the 10c.  I’d have vault 1 now if I ordered from the UK. 

Vault 1, Flag Day, EV single all went to other sales outlets well before the 10c got theirs and you would think the 10c would get the first batches. Guess not 

to me that’s the bigger problem than the 6 days vault 1 was on sale before it sold out.  Not saying I don’t want them to reopen orders just that they have other problems that to me are bigger
  • Just listening through some older vinyl vaults and realised that they reduced the quality of the vinyl at one point, the older ones are nice and heavy, the recent ones feel a lot cheaper.  Real shame considering how much more we are paying for them now…
    Hadn’t noticed that. Only thing I’ve noticed is the later vaults seem to come cleaner. Almost all of the older ones were really dirty when I opened them 

• EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    bazzer said:
    duffer said:
    Did you buy via the UK shop?  I think mine was via the US, as postage had seemed to drop.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014

Enzed said:
    bazzer said:
    duffer said:
    Did you buy via the UK shop?  I think mine was via the US, as postage had seemed to drop.
    Yeah, I waited too long on the US store so had no choice. It was $170 shipping from UK! 🤦 Better than not getting it though, I guess.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Vault 2 let’s go!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12