Please Ten Club consider releasing Vault 2 on VINYL

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited January 2022
    Post edited by demetrios on

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    demetrios said:

The Son Volt Live at Orange Peel RSD release has one side pressed so off center that watching that reminds me of looking at my tone arm veer back and forth while it spins. 😄

• DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    edited January 2022
    Hit us with #2!!

Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408

edited January 2022

Post edited by demetrios on

The Vic, then The Fabulous Fox 1994...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Waiting for Santos to casually post here.
    Loujoe said:
    Waiting for Santos to casually post here.
    Love a good casual post! @Santos L. Halper 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Vault #3 finally came home last night! That one was a BEAST to track down at a less insane cost. #1 on its way this year, just need #2 and I will never pay over cost for another one in my life again! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    Vault #3 finally came home last night! That one was a BEAST to track down at a less insane cost. #1 on its way this year, just need #2 and I will never pay over cost for another one in my life again! 
    If you happen to come across another #3 at a less than insane cost please let me know and keep me in mind! :)

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    87astro said:
    If you happen to come across another #3 at a less than insane cost please let me know and keep me in mind! :)
    How much are these going for?

I'm glad I bit the bullet on buying #1 from the UK store even though shipping was insane. Would've kicked myself down the track.

And please make the preorder window obvious.
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022
    bazzer said:
    I would just jump on it immediately no matter what. Every vault sells way over retail so everyone buys them no matter if they want it or not.  Pretty sure they can’t do a open ended preorder now anyway as pressing plants are so backed up. If they tell us how many they are pressing it’ll sell out even faster.  So no good options really other than just buy it when you get the email 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    bazzer said:
    I would just jump on it immediately no matter what. Every vault sells way over retail so everyone buys them no matter if they want it or not.  Pretty sure they can’t do a open ended preorder now anyway as pressing plants are so backed up. If they tell us how many they are pressing it’ll sell out even faster.  So no good options really other than just buy it when you get the email 
    This for sure!
    edited February 2022
    bazzer said:
    I'm more concerned that after the last one, #2 will sell out even faster and people might not even get a chance to order like many releases in the past.

After last time, I definitely won't muck around if I see it available but would be a bit incredulous if it ended up available for months. 

Personally, I don't buy the pressing plant excuse, unless you're saying the number they'd need exceeds whatever allocation they could get. Otherwise, it's just a timing issue rather than a quantity issue and I'm pretty sure most people would be happy to wait longer if it increased their chances of owning it. Otherwise, there's a preset fixed number and someone will always miss out. Hopefully it won't be us!
    I would just jump on it immediately no matter what. Every vault sells way over retail...
    This for sure!
    Case in point. (Not singling you out either because everyone will feel like that).

As for retail, I had to get it from the UK store. $50 "retail" plus over $100 shipping. Admittedly, could probably still come out ahead but...
    Post edited by bazzer on