albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    Not the most spectacular sunset I’ve captured but it does have Gizmo trotting through the shot🤣
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
      worked this past Sunday. daytime driving for a change. Thought the cloud formations were interesting.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357

Sunset in Ohio

Sunset in Ohio

what part of the state?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

Sunset in Ohio

what part of the state?
    This is at Richfield Heritage Preserve in Richfield Ohio.
    mickeyrat said:

Sunset in Ohio

what part of the state?

am in Independence 5 times a week off Rockside and Canal.

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Sunset in Ohio

what part of the state?

am in Independence 5 times a week off Rockside and Canal.
    Cool. Happy New Year!

• how very english this looks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    View from the home office this morning 
  • rw160510 said:
    View from the home office this morning 
    Love it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Wolf Moon

• Thats stunning. What did you  use
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Thats stunning. What did you  use

cheat. samsung S21 Ultra. uses AI to enhance certain pictures at 30x zoom and above. moon is easy. enough data to draw from for the processor to get this detail. animals and the like , not so much.

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Give Peas A Chance…

This morning and this evening whilst walking the dog
  • Beautiful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    She came in through the bathroom window.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ^^^sunset

And my wife caught these of the sunrise yesterday morning. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
    the other day

this morning...

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Lovely pix everyone 😊
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Sunset layers 

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)