Options

Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    hedonist said:
    I’ve used my little crock pot twice, and both were busts.

My sister got an air fryer a couple months ago and loves it. Uses it, too.

Here? Counter space is minimal and I’m not willing to sacrifice any of it for something I may use. 

It is a convection oven, only smaller
      You are not missing out!  ;)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I really want a toaster, air fryer mix.  I do...

My crock pot gets used once a year to make corned beef...
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    Our kids got us a Ninja Foodi for Christmas. It is enormous. I have no idea where we are going to store it when it is not being used. It is too tall to fit in any of our kitchen cabinets and too big to leave on the counter. :|
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,449

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    ^ :lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,675
    For the advanced guitarists here:  some cool jazz chords to add to you repertoire:
    May be an image of 1 person and text

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Good one, Brian. 

That A/G# s t r e t c h + pinky chord in “The Weight” stills gets me if I’m out of practice. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    httpsctenorcomy2lifC4lol8AAAACfriends-televisiongif
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Good one, Brian. 

That A/G# s t r e t c h + pinky chord in “The Weight” stills gets me if I’m out of practice. 

Oh to have longer, stronger fingers! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:
    Good one, Brian. 

Oh to have longer, stronger fingers! 
    I saw a still of EVH and the stretch he was doing hurt my hand just by looking at it...
  • Options
    Open photo

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    This is neither George Takei or an antlered woodland creature.  Show some respect for the Island Boys.  Consider them the William Hung if you will, of the Tik Tok world.

They are the gift that will always give.

"I'm an island boy yeah yeah yeah"
  • Options
    Yeah they are truly special!
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OH SHIT!  The City Boys calling out the Island Boys!
    https://youtu.be/QtP3CNoKNvU
    They don't want none of this smoke!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    OK, kiddies...

IMG

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    brianlux said:
    OK, kiddies...

IMG
    For when they somehow blow shit all the way up onto the back of their heads. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    brianlux said:
    OK, kiddies...

IMG
    We just finished watching our 2 year old Grandson from Sunday afternoon to last night. I could have used one of those a few times. =)  
  • Options

• Options
    tish said:

Potato Head!  Wow, cool, that take me back!  :smiley:

• Options

• Options
    tish said:

lol.
  • Options

• Options

• Options