NETFLIX STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Oh man...Hayden Panatierre. Whatever happened to her?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Oh man...Hayden Panatierre. Whatever happened to her?
    She's been in a few movies post-Heroes. She also had one of the starring roles in the Nashville TV show.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I love Kristen Bell, or at the least stuff she shares from her life.  Seems like a badass.
    Also find her funny.  The Good Place is a crack up.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Oh man...Hayden Panatierre. Whatever happened to her?

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    edited December 2021
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    The Sinner.

its a current show on USA Networks but Netflix has the first 3 seasons. Stars Bill Pullman.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    The Power Of The Dog is good too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    I was under the assumption that Paramount+ was trash but then I found all of The State. Merry Christmas.
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited December 2021
    Japanese animation about a little cat who releases her stress from working in an office using Death Metal karaoke. 

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    We watched Don't Look Up last night. It was satire, but the response of politicians, corporations and the public in the movie was pretty spot on. 
    6 episode dubbed Danish crime drama called The Chestnut Man. unknown if it will continue. Europe seems to do seasons every other year.....

Good shit...

mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

its a current show on USA Networks but Netflix has the first 3 seasons. Stars Bill Pullman.
    First two season are fantastic. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

season 4 is the best. you'll  need to stream via usa network on demand

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

I have watched it. Not sure about that though. It's definitely better than 3 (couldn't stand that Jaime guy). Still need to watch the final two episodes. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

I have watched it. Not sure about that though. It's definitely better than 3 (couldn't stand that Jaime guy). Still need to watch the final two episodes. 

pullman recently did wtf podcast. said theres season 5 coming.

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

Oh that is great! I thought I read it was ending. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    OK, I just added that to my queue. 
    edited December 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

will need to double check that but could have sworn he said they were filming....
    that podcast  episode is still up on the free side. maybe 2 weeks ago? 3?

Post edited by mickeyrat on

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

you read right. I misunderstood....

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The Sinner.

you read right. I misunderstood....

Damn you. You got my hopes up!

SPOILER----

To be honest, I really hated the Jamie character from season 3 and the fact that he's lingered into this last one as someone who has haunted Harry kind of grinds my gears. I wanted to be done with him. Also--I kind of fell asleep during the penultimate episode and need to pick it up again but the human trafficking thing seems to have come out of nowhere and feels a little forced to me. I'll try and finish it this week.

I think Jessica Biel, Carrie Coons and Natalie Paul loom large for me as to why I liked the first two the best. Easy on the eyes, which never hurts, and they played real interesting characters. Last couple have lacked that for me. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Don't Look Up is pretty good....be sure to watch all the way through the credits as there are a few follow up scenes that are hilarious.  I just happened to notice that there was like 11 minutes left when the credits started so I fast forwarded to the pop up scenes.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Oh man...Hayden Panatierre. Whatever happened to her?
    She's the best part of Scream 4.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

out now and overall another good season from them. yes i already finished it. :smile:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • There's a new WW2 documentary called World War II in Color: Road to Victory that is terrific. Seems like they just get more and more footage with every new WW2 doc. It's unbelievable how much combat footage there is. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    this looks like it could be decent

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    After Life S3 is on!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..

• out now and overall another good season from them. yes i already finished it. :smile:
    It's brilly xxx
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    23scidoo said:
    After Life S3 is on!!
    That last episode got me. Very emotional.