Donald Trump

Comments

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    speaking of joe rogan, i am starting to see women's online dating profiles saying things like "if you are a joe rogan fan, swipe left" lol
    Is left good or bad?
    Anything left is bad. Downfall of society and mankind.
    I don't even take left turns in my car. I have to make three rights.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    OnWis97 said:
    speaking of joe rogan, i am starting to see women's online dating profiles saying things like "if you are a joe rogan fan, swipe left" lol
    Is left good or bad?
    Nicely done! 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Is left good or bad?
    Nicely done! 

so wait, nascar is communist?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Is left good or bad?
    Nicely done! 

No, but racist, maybe?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Is left good or bad?
    Nicely done! 

No, but racist, maybe?

but they turn left all the time
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Is left good or bad?
    Nicely done! 

No, but racist, maybe?

but they turn left all the time
    I don't like NASCAR so yeah, it's a bunch of commies.  
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Fascist commies you mean?
    DewieCox said:
    Surely they're Marxist hippies too.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited December 2021
    haha "I came up with 3 vaccines". sure ya did, buddy, sure ya did. at 3am on the golden toilet, I bet. I guess being banned from twitter gave him an extra boost in time to save the world. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Trump was never really against vaccines. I think he might have staggered on it a bit when so much of his base was. But he never hid that he was vaccinated. 

It's funny that a guy who is just short of being a deity to this base had the reasonable position of not being against vaccines; just mandates, and that's what got the base turning on him.  That he's essentially saying "my body my choice" and they're pissed that he's not having one of his meltdowns and railing at whatever conspiracies, libruhl agenda, and anti-Americana stuff they causes. 

I guess it makes some sense. It's about as reasonable as he's ever been and that reasonableness pisses the base off.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    Trump was never really against vaccines. I think he might have staggered on it a bit when so much of his base was. But he never hid that he was vaccinated. 

It's funny that a guy who is just short of being a deity to this base had the reasonable position of not being against vaccines; just mandates, and that's what got the base turning on him.  That he's essentially saying "my body my choice" and they're pissed that he's not having one of his meltdowns and railing at whatever conspiracies, libruhl agenda, and anti-Americana stuff they causes. 

I guess it makes some sense. It's about as reasonable as he's ever been and that reasonableness pisses the base off.
    I don't think it will piss off his base. They will just ignore it like everything else.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    OnWis97 said:

I don't think it will piss off his base. They will just ignore it like everything else.
    I guess I can't speak for "the base" but I think he was booed when he said he got the booster.
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I guess I can't speak for "the base" but I think he was booed when he said he got the booster.
    Yes that was reported but he said it was a "small group in the back" that was booing. 

OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Yes that was reported but he said it was a "small group in the back" that was booing. 
    so now you believe trump when he downplays something negative towards him?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    To be clear if it was the Biden administration who originally sent out the order for the vaccines, I am certain Trump would be against them. lol

Good to see him not take that dummy's bait though, for the most part. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited December 2021
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

so now you believe trump when he downplays something negative towards him?
    I don't know about that but I'm glad he is making those statements.  He's way too fucking late of course but it's good ammo to fight off anti-vax Magats

There are a lot of magats in my FB feed...many are vaxxed....it's the tried and true Qanon morons that seem to make up most of the unvaxxed magats
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,172
    This weekend we rock Portland

Trump asks Supreme Court to block release of Jan. 6 records
    By MARK SHERMAN and NOMAAN MERCHANT
    2 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump turned to the Supreme Court on Thursday in a last-ditch effort to keep documents away from the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol led by his supporters.

Trump's attorneys asked the Supreme Court to reverse lower court rulings against the former president, who has fought to block the records even after President Joe Biden waived executive privilege over them. The federal appeals court in Washington previously ruled the committee had a “uniquely vital interest” in the documents and Trump had “provided no basis" for it to override Biden and Congress.

The records include presidential diaries, visitor logs, speech drafts, handwritten notes “concerning the events of January 6” from the files of former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and “a draft Executive Order on the topic of election integrity," according to a previous court filing from the National Archives.

Trump's filing came on the day that an administrative injunction issued by the appeals court was set to otherwise expire. That injunction, preventing the release of records, will remain in place for now. Lawyers for the House committee asked the Supreme Court later Thursday to expedite its processes and consider the case as soon as mid-January.

“The Select Committee needs the requested documents now to help shape the direction of the investigation and allow the Select Committee to timely recommend remedial legislation,” lawyers for the committee wrote.

Repeating arguments they made before lower courts, Trump's attorneys wrote Thursday that the case concerned all future occupants of the White House.

Former presidents had “a clear right to protect their confidential records from premature dissemination,” Trump's lawyers said.

“Congress cannot engage in meandering fishing expeditions in the hopes of embarrassing President Trump or exposing the President’s and his staff’s sensitive and privileged communications ‘for the sake of exposure,’” they added.

The House committee has said the records are vital to its investigation into the run-up to the deadly insurrection aimed at overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election. Before and after the riot, Trump promoted false theories about election fraud and suggested that the “real insurrection” was on Election Day, when he lost to Biden in an election certified by officials from both parties as fair.

The case was widely expected to reach the Supreme Court, which has decided several previous fights over Trump's records. Trump appointed three of the court's nine justices.

The court earlier this year refused to stop his tax records from going to a New York prosecutor's office as part of an investigation. It did prevent Congress last year, while Trump was in office, from obtaining banking and financial records for him and members of his family.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    You mean commie pinko reds
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    You mean commie pinko reds
    I completely forgot about those a-holes.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Former presidents had “a clear right to protect their confidential records from premature dissemination,” Trump's lawyers said.

OUTSTANDING
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-golf-course-covid-aid-scotland_n_61c7f8b2e4b0bb04a630910a

Donald Trump’s Scottish golf courses claimed nearly $4 million in British government aid in 2020 while he was serving as U.S. president, according to newly released financial filings.

Trump’s failing operations collected the COVID-19 relief during the pandemic, The Independent reported, even though the U.S. Constitution’s emoluments clause prohibits federal officials from accepting payments from foreign governments.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-golf-course-covid-aid-scotland_n_61c7f8b2e4b0bb04a630910a

Donald Trump’s Scottish golf courses claimed nearly $4 million in British government aid in 2020 while he was serving as U.S. president, according to newly released financial filings.

Trump’s failing operations collected the COVID-19 relief during the pandemic, The Independent reported, even though the U.S. Constitution’s emoluments clause prohibits federal officials from accepting payments from foreign governments.

the emoluments clause seems to be the flimsiest piece of legislation ever introduced. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130

the emoluments clause seems to be the flimsiest piece of legislation ever introduced. 
    if only there were a way to enforce it....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

it isnt legislation

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    “The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind “

”the vaccine is safe and very effective”

”I got the booster”

boooooooo you lost my vote!!! Boooo

what a bunch of psychos. 
    mickeyrat said:

it isnt legislation

jesus christ. sorry. "provision". better?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited December 2021
    mickeyrat said:

it isnt legislation

jesus christ. sorry. "provision". better?

clause. provides for a political solution . as spelled out in the constitution. it applies to all executive  branch elected or appointed officials...
    requires the political will of the legislative branch in whole to enforce.

Post edited by mickeyrat on

This discussion has been closed.