Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Wonder if the first two rows will be going to those at the back like he usually does or if they sold them this time. Row 3 is the best that I have seen so far. 
  • THETONYCLIFTONTHETONYCLIFTON SAN LUIS OBISPO Posts: 153
    dmbolp said:
    /\/\ Price?
    $477
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    dmbolp said:
    /\/\ Price?
    $477
    Not terrible, congrats
  • I was able to get row F (so 9 rows from the stage) aisle seat for the Chicago show for $235 and change. I got in fairly quickly after the tickets went on sale, but a majority of the lower-level seats were already gone. 
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    /\/\ Price?
    $477
    Not terrible, congrats
    That was for two tickets! 
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    /\/\ Price?
    $477
    Not terrible, congrats
    That was for two tickets! 
    Whoa...very nice!!
  • AshleyKGreenAshleyKGreen Posts: 5
    edited December 2021
    Damn. I didn’t realize I had to sign up for the verified fan registration too. This sucks. Got my rejection email today and I’m heartbroken. So does this mean I’m SOL if I want to find tickets to this? I’m a goddamned 10 club member and I’ve got an Eddie Vedder poster hanging above my bed and wouldn’t signing up for presale automatically register me as a verified fan? I swear I’m a faaaaan! Ugh. I’m just so sad 😭
    Post edited by AshleyKGreen on
  • UGH - outside of the lottery (which I was rejected from), I did not realize that you HAD to be part of the Verified Fan sale (which I was too late to register for it once I realized I was rejected). Did not know there would be no public sale. JEESH. WELP. If anyone needs to get rid of their Chicago tickets, I'm your girl! XOXO
    Same. I’m so sad.
  • bgirl59 said:
    OMG 😲 I haven't cried sad tears about Ed or a tour since ......a long f$@!ing time! I'm on a wait list?? I registered in the morning on the 1st day!!! 

Anyone have something nice to say about the waitlist? or is there another thread?? 
    At least you got the waitlist. I got a big fat rejection email. Hope you’re able to get some tickets 🤞
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    bgirl59 said:
    OMG 😲 I haven't cried sad tears about Ed or a tour since ......a long f$@!ing time! I'm on a wait list?? I registered in the morning on the 1st day!!! 

Anyone have something nice to say about the waitlist? or is there another thread?? 
    At least you got the waitlist. I got a big fat rejection email. Hope you’re able to get some tickets 🤞
    Those are two different things. The rejection email was for the 10C lottery. The waitlist was for the Ticketmaster verified fan presale. However the waitlist email was basically a rejection email since no one ever gets off the waitlist for these things unless the show does not sell out - which clearly did not happen  But you had to sign up separately for both the 10c lottery and the Ticketmaster verified fan presale. 
  • Need two tickets for Feb. 22 in Seattle. Didn't get pulled for ducats. 
    PJ
    Spokane, WA: 11-30-13
    Seattle, WA: 8-8-18
    Seattle, WA: 8-10-18
    Montana, MT: 8-13-18
    Oakland, CA: 5-12-22
    Oakland, CA: 5-13-22
    *Las Vegas, NV: 5-20-22

EV
    Florence, Italy: 6-24-17
    Seattle, WA: 2-21-22
    Seattle, WA: 2-22-22
    Seattle, WA: 10-23-23

TOTD
    Seattle, WA: 11-21-16
  • I did get picked to buy tickets to the show at Rosemont theater. After thinking about, I decided it was not worth purchasing for a few reasons
    A) The price for two tickets- In my opinion, no band or artist is worth over $200 for a seat. I have no problem if people want to pay it
    b) If you're a resident of the Chicago area, you know full well, that in February it can snow real bad, making travel a nightmare, not to mention it can also be -20 degrees outside. Also if you read the Ticketmaster FAQ page, They are having staggered entry times, and I refuse to stay outside longer than I desire in freezing temperatures
    C) You have to wear a mask inside, For the last almost Two years, I have hated wearing a mask for 20 min, let alone almost two + hours.
    D) While you don't as of yet have to show proof of vacination, That could change in 2 months time. If you do have to show proof of vacination, or show proof of a negative test within 24 hours of the show, 20-30% of people who bought tickets will not be able to meet the criteria, and won't be able to attend.
    I personally didn't want to take the risks of getting tickets, they are not tranferable, and they won't cancel the show, they could possibly postpone it. And if they do, I might not be able to go when/if that happens.
  • Check your email I just received my seats for the Beacon Theater.at 3:10 pm 
  • AA295481 said:
    I did get picked to buy tickets to the show at Rosemont theater. After thinking about, I decided it was not worth purchasing for a few reasons
    A) The price for two tickets- In my opinion, no band or artist is worth over $200 for a seat. I have no problem if people want to pay it
    b) If you're a resident of the Chicago area, you know full well, that in February it can snow real bad, making travel a nightmare, not to mention it can also be -20 degrees outside. Also if you read the Ticketmaster FAQ page, They are having staggered entry times, and I refuse to stay outside longer than I desire in freezing temperatures
    C) You have to wear a mask inside, For the last almost Two years, I have hated wearing a mask for 20 min, let alone almost two + hours.
    D) While you don't as of yet have to show proof of vacination, That could change in 2 months time. If you do have to show proof of vacination, or show proof of a negative test within 24 hours of the show, 20-30% of people who bought tickets will not be able to meet the criteria, and won't be able to attend.
    I personally didn't want to take the risks of getting tickets, they are not tranferable, and they won't cancel the show, they could possibly postpone it. And if they do, I might not be able to go when/if that happens.
    Man, half of the things you wrote in this novel are inaccurate…
  • I have two floor tickets row Y for the Seattle show 2/21.  I really would prefer 1st tier balcony if anyone would like to trade. Floor tickets are worth a bit more and I can offer cocktail cash incentive.  
  • AA295481 said:
    I did get picked to buy tickets to the show at Rosemont theater. After thinking about, I decided it was not worth purchasing for a few reasons
    from the auditorium theatre website.

Current COVID-19 Safety Requirements:

• Proof of vaccination and identification at the time of entry into theatre. Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine or 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
    • OR guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
    • OR guests under 12 must wear a mask at all times. A negative test is not currently required.
    • Masks will be required at all times at the venue, except when eating and drinking.
    • Any attendee that does not follow protocols, will not be permitted entry, or will be asked to leave the theatre.
    • Ticket holders who enter the building agree that attending a live performance could expose them to a risk of COVID-19 exposure. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risk.
    • If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the performance date or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and contact us @ 312.341.2300 or sales@auditoriumtheatre.org to arrange a refund, credit, exchange, or donation.
  • In for Newark! 9th row Center. Thanks 10 Club!

• Wait, Eddie is playing the Rosemont Theater?? This is the second Chicago Show.  Can't wait.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • 10c assignment came in.  Front row Chicago.  This NEVER happens to me.  I’m in shock. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    10c assignment came in.  Front row Chicago.  This NEVER happens to me.  I’m in shock. 
     Congrats!
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    10c assignment came in.  Front row Chicago.  This NEVER happens to me.  I’m in shock. 
    That is awesome! Glad to see 10C got some of the best seats in the house. Enjoy the hell out of it. 
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    GlowGirl said:
    bgirl59 said:

Those are two different things. The rejection email was for the 10C lottery. The waitlist was for the Ticketmaster verified fan presale. However the waitlist email was basically a rejection email since no one ever gets off the waitlist for these things unless the show does not sell out - which clearly did not happen  But you had to sign up separately for both the 10c lottery and the Ticketmaster verified fan presale. 
    Thank you, but what are you saying? I signed up for the presale and the public onsale. If the waitlist email is for the public onsale, whatever happened to my presale registration?
    also is there a thread for tickets from people who bought them and find out they cant go???
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    bgirl59 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    bgirl59 said:

Thank you, but what are you saying? I signed up for the presale and the public onsale. If the waitlist email is for the public onsale, whatever happened to my presale registration?
    also is there a thread for tickets from people who bought them and find out they cant go???
    There was no public on sale for this show. There was the 10c lottery and the Ticketmaster verified fan presale. You had to sign up separately for each of them as a 10c member. If you won 10c tickets through the lottery you didn’t have to deal with Ticketmaster at all. However, if you also signed up for the Ticketmaster verified fan presale, the night before the sale you either got a presale code from Ticketmaster or you were told you were on the waitlist. The waitlist was basically meaningless in this case. As far as trying to get tickets, the email said that early in the year there will be a fan to fan site where people can sell their tickets if they can’t go, or you can try the Given to Fly forum here. Hope that helps. 
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    AA295481 said:
    Very much so. Good lengthy rant tho 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,449
    AA295481 said:
    Very much so. Good lengthy rant tho 
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good rant. 
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Thank you Glow Girl, anyway, I'm still confused but probably because I can't think passed the waitlist....and not being able to see Ed this year.....😒
    Have a blast all the lucky ones, and give Ed some love from me!❤❤❤
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    bgirl59 said:
    Thank you Glow Girl, anyway, I'm still confused but probably because I can't think passed the waitlist....and not being able to see Ed this year.....😒
    Have a blast all the lucky ones, and give Ed some love from me!❤❤❤
    Don’t give up yet! People will start dumping tickets closer to the date, when their friends/family can’t go, they can’t go anymore, etc. :)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • PushinFwdBackPushinFwdBack Red Bank, NJ Posts: 39
    Holy Mackerel - lucked out and landed 10c tickets for Newark - Tier 2. Stoked!
    1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2013 Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philly I 
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now - Asbury Park, NJ
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden

10C def got some super impressive seats! Benaroya night 2! 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    how much was the face value for ev NY show?asking price per ticket,not pair thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”