Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    edited November 2021
    tish said:
    ^ Damn you Hedonist ;) I missed you at Ohana
    I thought you were in Australia which is still in lockdown?

BC, Canada I believe.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:
    tish said:
    ^ Damn you Hedonist ;) I missed you at Ohana
    I thought you were in Australia which is still in lockdown?

BC, Canada I believe.
    Ahh ok.  That makes sense then.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    edited November 2021
    i was going to put up our xmas lights this weekend....the only reason we do it this early is because it's fucking cold doing it in december. but i still didn't get to it. oh well. 
    Mine got put up the first weekend in November. Not out of being overwhelmed by the Christmas spirit, but out of a desire to not do it in when it is nasty outside. I have fell victim to that in the past, but not this year!
  • Christmas day -

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

lol, this was a common thing where I grew up.  I used to have kids lay down and bunnyhop over them.  Now I wish I had pictures!!!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mickeyrat said:

lol, this was a common thing where I grew up.  I used to have kids lay down and bunnyhop over them.  Now I wish I had pictures!!!
    Right? This should read, “Shout out to all baby boomer parents who just fucking sat there.”
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:

Right? This should read, “Shout out to all baby boomer parents who just fucking sat there.”
    Not that it might not have been right but I do remember a lot of parents letting us be kids and young daredevils.  We did have one parent that would scold me for jumping off the local bridge though, lol.  I do have a pic of that!
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,396

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    IMG
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• I can't post without having to comment or photos won't upload!

I can't post without having to comment or photos won't upload!

^^^ So bizarre... yet so funny... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Hmm

OH My!
    May be an illustration of text that says YOU KNOW THATS NOT REALLY AN ADVENT CALENDAR D  FRKM 2013 offthemarkcom

• brianlux said:
    OH My!
    May be an illustration of text that says YOU KNOW THATS NOT REALLY AN ADVENT CALENDAR D  FRKM 2013 offthemarkcom

Oh My GIFs  Tenor
    brianlux said:
    OH My!

Oh My GIFs  Tenor

Hahaha!  I love George Takei!

• Im with Dougie/Agent Cooper

• Yeah, I'm terrified too!

• Yeah, I'm terrified too!
    Behave, he is a married man...  But that is funny.

tish said:

i love that! :lol:

• Oops

• Just to cheer us all up-

• Cute

• tish said:

This cracked me up, lol!

• Michael Buble and Mariah Carey have officially defrosted in time for Christmas. 
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited December 2021
    mickeyrat said:

Lol! Maybe she needs putting back in the freezer!