Options

Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I went to take this awesome sunset pic yesterday but was using the FB app and the damn thing wanted to add hearts, play music, all these stupid filters and adds.  Sear lord I just want to take the friggin picture!!!

So while trying to maneuver through FB's , ahem, Meta's new changes I missed the shot as the sun went into the ocean...

take the shot , upload to wherever. I'll be fucked if I give fuckerberg access to camera,mic, lication.
    Never have I had this problem.  I look at it like FB is free storage space.

My location and mic is turned off.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,774
    mickeyrat said:
    I went to take this awesome sunset pic yesterday but was using the FB app and the damn thing wanted to add hearts, play music, all these stupid filters and adds.  Sear lord I just want to take the friggin picture!!!

So while trying to maneuver through FB's , ahem, Meta's new changes I missed the shot as the sun went into the ocean...

take the shot , upload to wherever. I'll be fucked if I give fuckerberg access to camera,mic, lication.
    Never have I had this problem.  I look at it like FB is free storage space.

My location and mic is turned off.

once again, adbooks "improvements" arent contributing positively to my experience there....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,278
    Sunset peeking through the trees 

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,788

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    edited November 2021

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Kootenay NP

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Iowa sunset at 80 mph

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,503
    View of the sunset tonight over the cemetery outside of the church I go to.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    Kootenay NP

Fantastic shot! Spent not nearly enough time in that cluster of Canadian NP's.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,915
    Great shots everyone =)

This one takes my breath away though.  Well done @Meltdown99

Kootenay NP

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    taken by "Box 15" a first responders support team at the Ohio Fire Academy  this morning.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    One perk of working a midnight shift is arriving home to the sunrise. They are nice to see, even on a chilly late autumn morning.

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

• Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options

• Options
    If you can zoom in on this you should. The colors are amazing. 
  • Options

looks almost liquid. or having just done that van gogh immersive thing a few weeks ago the texture appears like brush strokes...

• Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909
    Newmarket horse training grounds near the July Racecourse on Saturday.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

looks almost liquid. or having just done that van gogh immersive thing a few weeks ago the texture appears like brush strokes...
    This had everyone on the boardwalk stopping to take pics.  My professional photographer buddy even commented on my pic.  It changed a few times for 20 minutes or so.  I might actually get this made on a canvas.
  • Options
    rw160510 said:
    That green makes this nice.  What state is this in?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,503
    Wow!
  • Options
    rw160510 said:
    Hey Chris, hope you’re doing well. This is in Suffolk/Cambridgeshire in the UK. Home of horse racing and all that… the public are allowed to walk on and exercise their dogs on the training grounds after the horses are done for the day.
    Rick
  • Options
    rw160510 said:
    rw160510 said:
    Hey Chris, hope you’re doing well. This is in Suffolk/Cambridgeshire in the UK. Home of horse racing and all that… the public are allowed to walk on and exercise their dogs on the training grounds after the horses are done for the day.
    Rick
    That's really neat Rick.  Long time no speak.  Hope all is well.
  • Options
    Only an hour up the road  from me!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Get some poop for your garden!
  • Options
    Get some poop for your garden!
    There’s more than enough of it :lol:
  • Options

Beautiful @FMe