Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

Comments

• Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    bbiggs said:
    Based on comments above, the lowest price for a pair is $500?
    Based on what I saw, the two price levels are about $475 and about $425 for a pair. I think.
  • Yup
  • At this point, I’ll be very happy to spend that money. Two months until the first date, so roughly 8$ per day of good vibes about the upcoming show. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 344
    Where are people seeing ticket prices? I dont see anything on TM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,811
    Long Red said:
    bbiggs said:
    Based on what I saw, the two price levels are about $475 and about $425 for a pair. I think.
    At the NYC shows the highest prices prior to services charges were $199. The lower tier was $179. But they really add in those taxes and fees.

• mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    $240 or $220 and risk getting stuck under the overhang, sheesh.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,928
    Long Red said:
    bbiggs said:

Thank you.  Love me some EV solo, but I'll pass at those prices and go see two more PJ shows instead.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Interesting that the shows are all before the album release.
  • Really want to go see  Eddie and PJ but I can't find any PJ tickets and to go see Eddie it is $500 for a pair of tickets. This would be my first time for either. Is it worth that price? 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    edited December 2021
    So this portion:

"Price Level 1 and Price Level 2 Ticket Options:
    Eligible members may submit a Ticket Request for both price levels to any given show, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other. It is not possible to be confirmed for both price levels for the same show. "

So I went ahead and chose both options for the show I want and thats fine? Can only win one option I get it, but choosing both for the same show wont be some glitch and screw me, correct?

Exactly.  You'll be awarded one of the options at most per show.  I have requests in for the NJ and NY shows, with both price tiers selected.  At checkout, they show that the max that I will pay in total is the low, low price of ~$1500, which would only happen if awarded the highest price tier for all 3 shows.

The fine print for the NY shows says we can request for both but will only be awarded one of the two. 

So what’s the strategy here - we can also register for (non-10c) verified fan and priority select shows. Put in for one for 10c and the other as first priority for verified fan? Or def put in both for 10c to make sure we don’t get shut out? Leaning towards the latter after the last tour debacle but EV tickets are (historically) easier to come by but so were PJ before 2016 so who knows.
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,760
    CM189191 said:
    I predict additional shows to be added

in Chicago & LA at least
    ^ Definitely a gap for Chicago, guessing it's likely given it's the only non-coast show
  • There's definitely a 10c members-only presale, but I'm stuck in a repetitive loop between signing-in at pj.com and the intended eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com... I've tried multiple browsers and devices, seems the 10c authentication isn't set-up properly
    I'm having the same problem.  Either the system is overwhelmed now or 10C authentication isn't properly setup.  Help us, 10C!
    Still having same issue here, tried resetting my browser, different browsers, etc.
  • DT20899 said:
    There's definitely a 10c members-only presale, but I'm stuck in a repetitive loop between signing-in at pj.com and the intended eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com... I've tried multiple browsers and devices, seems the 10c authentication isn't set-up properly
    I'm having the same problem.  Either the system is overwhelmed now or 10C authentication isn't properly setup.  Help us, 10C!
    Still having same issue here, tried resetting my browser, different browsers, etc.
    I was able to use a different browser - Firefox - which I never use, and able to sign up through the 10C. Definitely a major hiccup. This is where you see all the ticket prices. As for the high price, I think this is going to be the new normal, people. Everybody is trying to make back the money they lost in the last 20 months. I'm afraid to see what Springsteen tickets are going to cost.
  • I'll pass at those prices and go see two more PJ shows instead.
    Agreed.  I'm out on this.  These guys ain't even PJ.  I'd pay these prices for a small venue if it was Pearl Jam.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    I'm not getting my hopes up that I get selected, but do you think it would be easy to sell 2 tix for the NY show if I can't make it?  I know under normal circumstances it would be no problem.  But I wasn't sure when considering higher ticket prices + covid.
  • Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    ddeschler said:
    I'll pass at those prices and go see two more PJ shows instead.
    Agreed.  I'm out on this.  These guys ain't even PJ.  I'd pay these prices for a small venue if it was Pearl Jam.
    Exactly. I'd pay $500 to see Pearl Jam at the Beacon without thinking twice. 
  • afgpj said:
    I'm not getting my hopes up that I get selected, but do you think it would be easy to sell 2 tix for the NY show if I can't make it?  I know under normal circumstances it would be no problem.  But I wasn't sure when considering higher ticket prices + covid.
    You will have no problem selling these tickets if you can't use them.  You are talking about 3 theater shows in a metro area of 20 million people.  Not to mention all of the tourists who would make the trip in for this.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    afgpj said:
    You will have no problem selling these tickets if you can't use them.  You are talking about 3 theater shows in a metro area of 20 million people.  Not to mention all of the tourists who would make the trip in for this.
    Agreed. TM said they “expect the demand for tickets to see Eddie Vedder to be overwhelming.”
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • DT20899 said:
    There's definitely a 10c members-only presale, but I'm stuck in a repetitive loop between signing-in at pj.com and the intended eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com... I've tried multiple browsers and devices, seems the 10c authentication isn't set-up properly
    I was able to use a different browser - Firefox - which I never use, and able to sign up through the 10C. Definitely a major hiccup. This is where you see all the ticket prices. As for the high price, I think this is going to be the new normal, people. Everybody is trying to make back the money they lost in the last 20 months. I'm afraid to see what Springsteen tickets are going to cost.

Thank you, still not working for me.  Tried different computer, phone.  I'm a freaking IT guy too and can't figure out why it's not working!  Oh well.
  • afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    afgpj said:
    Agreed. TM said they “expect the demand for tickets to see Eddie Vedder to be overwhelming.”
    Yeah, I was thinking the same, but wanted other's thoughts too.  Thanks.
  • DM3641DM3641 Posts: 10
    Having the same issue, cannot get passed the second link, keeps saying to go back to get signed in even though I am signed in. Have tried with multiple devices
  • When I filled out the form, it didn't ask me how many tickets I wanted or give me an option to select a price. Did anyone else have this happen? I filled it out pretty quickly when there were initially a few glitches and I don't see a way to correct it. 
  • sgaccio said:
    When I filled out the form, it didn't ask me how many tickets I wanted or give me an option to select a price. Did anyone else have this happen? I filled it out pretty quickly when there were initially a few glitches and I don't see a way to correct it. 
    Yes - I think that is the "normal" verified fan presale request, not the 10cc presale.  At the end you get an email where you'll get a link for an online presale on 12/8.. The 10cc allows you to actually choose tickets with prices to buy
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,483
    edited December 2021
    I put in a request for Chicago, and got to thinking about $500 for the show, a hotel cost in Chicago and missing 2 days of work due to it being a midweek show and Chicago being 4.5 hours away from my home. I cancelled the request. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    So.. Is anyone able to get through the 10C link to the actual buying tickets page?  I've tried multiple browsers and getting the refresh thing too.  Tried every method fro. signing in to 10C and Ticketmaster first but the link doesn't seem to go anywhere..
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,546
    That price is absolutely ridiculous. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • $180/$200 for tix and I am Canadian so that's like a million dollars. Yeesh!  I'm can't in good conscience do it.  It's a nine hour drive to Seattle in good weather and as much as I love Seattle and my birthday and all that I'll wait for them to announce a new date for Oakland and see him then.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,280
    ComeToTX said:
    That price is absolutely ridiculous. 
    yeah, glad i hung on to my 2020 PJ tix and locked in those prices.  2022 PJ tix prices might get silly!
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus San Diego Posts: 794
    Does that price come with free food and drink, a free massage during the show, and a behind the stage meet and greet?
  • FREZFREZ Posts: 20
    COVID vaccination required for entry?