Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    Ed with Mike McCready > Ed without Mike McCready

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ski_fastski_fast Posts: 14
    edited December 2021
    I requested a couple Seattle tickets and wanted the balcony.  When I check "my requests" nothing is there.  Can anyone comment on this?  Is it just a computer glitch?
  • Options
    No luck in trying to get signed up for ten club tickets keep getting to page that says sign in to ten club even though I am already signed in the order page in right behind it I am using my iPad say on my iPhone via safari any suggestions would be appreciated.I at least was able to sign up via ticket master verified fan at least
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    No luck in trying to get signed up for ten club tickets keep getting to it page that says sign in to ten club even though I am already signed in the order page in right behind it I am using my iPad say on my iPhone via safari any suggestions would be appreciated.I at least was able to sign up via ticket master verified fan at least
    I had no problems doing the process on an Android phone.  Note:  this is not an endorsement of Android.  I find it is better for some things and iOS is better for others.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    People having problems logging in, I switched from Chrome to Safari and was able to get there. $200 for one ticket though... I'm a no-go. Sorry Ed and Ten Club, I'm not wealthy folk. 
    "I'm like an opening band for the sun." -edved
  • Options
    Use a different browser than the one you started with, that's all I can suggest 
    "I'm like an opening band for the sun." -edved
  • Options
    Was anyone able to get around the errors it was giving. I tried multiple times. I was able to login a couple times but always gave an error at check out. Tried multiple browsers and two different laptops
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    $200+ per ticket and get a website that works in various browsers?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Anyone know if there's an odds page for these shows?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I never thought I would be on the fence to see Ed when he comes to Chicago. But there's 3 big undesirables here for me. A Wednesday night show, dead of winter in downtown Chicago, and then the price was unexpected. The price is the least of my 3 concerns actually. I'm going in the lottery, but I'm not sure I'll be too disappointed if I lose.
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,834
    The NJ date is on a Sunday, and is perfect because I'd make it a weekend w/ my buddy who lives in NYC. That being said, can't justify the prices, and am not sad at all in spreading the love to others. Was lucky to be at Sea.Hear.Now last minute, and in Quebec in 2022. (Plus, who knows if PJ adds more dates). I'm sure these will be amazing shows.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,996
    Same question. I asked yesterday on the other thread and nobody answered, and I haven’t been able to find them myself. I do remember being able to get odds for the spring 2020 shows which used the same system though. 
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,314
    Would think the Friday night NYC show will be really tough to get. As well as Chicago show (the only one in the midwest for now).
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    Ryan_WFC said:
    Would think the Friday night NYC show will be really tough to get. As well as Chicago show (the only one in the midwest for now).
    Yes - unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to make the Thursday NYC show so it’s Friday or bust for me. I want to see those odds!
  • Options
    I've tried accessing the ticket website with all browsers on my Mac (Chrome, Safari, Firefox). Cleared cache. Disabled popups. Disabled adblockers. I did the same on iPad and iPhone. I don't have PC or Android access. If 10C is monitoring this thread can you please send out some advice... Nothing seems to work. 
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Sarava said:
    I never thought I would be on the fence to see Ed when he comes to Chicago. But there's 3 big undesirables here for me. A Wednesday night show, dead of winter in downtown Chicago, and then the price was unexpected. The price is the least of my 3 concerns actually. I'm going in the lottery, but I'm not sure I'll be too disappointed if I lose.
    I feel the exact same!
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    I'm gonna go NO, as it's being run thru Ticketmaster now
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    dmbolp said:
    Spring 2020 was run my Ticketstoday/ticketmaster and had odds. The odds ended up being bullshit but they showed a number at least lol. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    mattcoz said:
    Interesting that the shows are all before the album release.
    doesn't the record come out in january?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Wondering if they could play a few RHCP songs on the tour. There’s a few that EV could sing quite decently. 

At Ohana, Chad Smith was quite loud. In a theatre it would need to be kept on the lighter side. Unless they play Habit…

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    Wondering if they could play a few RHCP songs on the tour. There’s a few that EV could sing quite decently. 

At Ohana, Chad Smith was quite loud. In a theatre it would need to be kept on the lighter side. Unless they play Habit…
    or just play PJ's RHCP ripoff: Dirty Frank. lol
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    EROCK said:
    There's definitely a 10c members-only presale, but I'm stuck in a repetitive loop between signing-in at pj.com and the intended eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com... I've tried multiple browsers and devices, seems the 10c authentication isn't set-up properly
    I'm having the same problem.  Either the system is overwhelmed now or 10C authentication isn't properly setup.  Help us, 10C!
    Anyone able to get around this yet?

I followed crazykaren's suggestion and cleared the cookies in my browser.  It worked right away after that.
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    PJNB said:
    dmbolp said:
    Spring 2020 was run my Ticketstoday/ticketmaster and had odds. The odds ended up being bullshit but they showed a number at least lol. 
    Ah, oh well
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    Only four weeks before Christmas, asking fans to pay $475 for 2x tickets, to listen to Ed sing about "The Haves" is about as tone deaf as it gets. Hard to believe Ed would take part in a tour that seeks to squeeze that much money from his fan base. Even if I decided to spend the money, in Los Angeles I'd probably end up surrounded by rich a-holes who carry that much in their wallets.  
    Thank you. I thought I was the only one thinking the same guy that spent his early career striving for low ticket prices, I mean putting off tours to change locations in order for low Tix prices.....trying to stand up to "the man" and now has more money than he ever thought he would have . He's Bruce status now. No going back. I don't think I ever paid this much for uncle Neil's theater shows. I miss poor Ed
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,473
    edited December 2021
    ^ I bought Bif Naked in my hometown for 40$ all in today. That girl knows... she once lived off a dollar a day for activism. 

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Maybe after Pearl Jam's 2022 tour Ed will come up with the Earthlings and play in Canada.

Maybe BC's highways will be fixed by then 🤔 
  • Options
    mattcoz said:
    Interesting that the shows are all before the album release.
    doesn't the record come out in january?
    That'll be nice he'll get to tour this one out of the gate, hopefully.
  • Options
    JC3354JC3354 Posts: 21
    psabatino said:
    EROCK said:
    There's definitely a 10c members-only presale, but I'm stuck in a repetitive loop between signing-in at pj.com and the intended eddievedder.shop.ticketstoday.com... I've tried multiple browsers and devices, seems the 10c authentication isn't set-up properly
    I'm having the same problem.  Either the system is overwhelmed now or 10C authentication isn't properly setup.  Help us, 10C!
    Anyone able to get around this yet?

I followed crazykaren's suggestion and cleared the cookies in my browser.  It worked right away after that.
    I also was stuck in the loop, and was able to get in using a private window in Safari. Was ready to throw my computer through a window!
  • Options
    Show us the odds!
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    Is the Fan pre-sale the same as 10c? I too keep getting the endless loop of log in/being re-directed to the homepage when trying to click the "get tickets" link and enter the fan club pre-sale link.  I tried 3 different browsers and cleared cookies as well...
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"