SECRET SANTA 2021

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
edited November 2021 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello again everyone!!!!

its time !

NOTICE:PLEASE SHIP ASAP COS OF PANDEMIC PACKAGES TAKES FOR EVER TO ARRIVE...THANKS 

RULES:

THIS IS NOT A PJ EXCHANGE SERVICE!

If you are sending food items, please check the country you are sending to, especially Australia, as there may be severe restrictions

Any newbies: Basically you EMAIL me the details listed below and I forward them to somebody else on the list who will buy you a pressie (or make one to the same value) and you do the same for whoevers name you get. If you don't know who the person is, you can do a bit of searching through their posts here and see what they like, maybe see who they speak to most and contact that person for ideas. If all else fails, just pm random people for help . 

Some people are fussy and don't want people in the same country or specifically DO.. or don't want certain people altogether... any requests like this will be accommodated within reason. If ya need any more info, ask on this thread or pm me. PJ stuff can and is sometimes sent but it is NOT a PJ swap.

Please after you receive your gift you need to post HERE in this thread that you receive your gift and if its possible photos of your gift,if you need help to post photos let me know and i can do it for you.
if you pm or email me about you receive your gift is useless for me to know only,the thing is all to see and most of all the person is your Secret Santa.

Anyway: most important bits... final final FINAL date this year is FRIDAY 5 NOVEMBER 8 pm Greek time(1pm East - USA Time.. Nobody will be accepted after that date. It's YOUR responsibility to remember the closing date and not my problem if you forget. Email your details ONLY... no pm's will be accepted at ALL. 

So now that that's out of the way:

£10
15euro
$20

is the minimum price of the pressie NOT including postage so it's up to you to keep an eye on size and weight. 

PLEASE WHEN YOU SHIP YOUR ITEM IN ANOTHER COUNTRY,DO NOT WRITE THE FULL COST OF YOUR GIFT ON THE FORM SO PEOPLE RECEIVE IT WILL NOT PAY IMPORT TAXES

ALSO WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE YOU HAVE TO POST IN THE TREAD WITH PHOTO WHAT YOU GOT
IF YOU CANT DO THAT FOR ANY REASON YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR GIFTWITH PHOTO AND ILL DO IT FOR YOU
THIS IS IMPORTANT COS ALL THE FUN IS IN THIS,SO ALL CAN SEE THE GIFT EXCHANGE ,SHARE THE JOY ,TO GET IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR AND SO ON..

Now,Send your details to dimitrispj@hotmail.gr (Name, address, board user name, gender, age, as much info as you want to share about you to help your secret santa pick something great) and please put your board user name in the subject. (e.g. subject would be ' Secret Santa' - this makes it much easier for me to forward them on) Send the email by  FRIDAY 5 NOVEMBER 8 pm Greek time(1pm East - USA Time.. 

YOU CAN COPY-PASTE AT THE EMAIL YOU ARE SENTING TO ME THE ABOVE SO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU AND EASY FOR YOU SECRET SANTA ..ANYONE WILL NOT HAVE THOSE INFOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT SECRET SANTA FUN

NAME :
ADRESS:
USERNAME AT 10C FORUM:
INFOS:

PLEASE AT INFOS,WRITE AS MANY INFOS POSSIBLE,SO YOU HELP YOUR SECRET SANTA TO BUY U A GIFT
EXABLE :
NAME :DIMITRIS GHOST
ADRESS:MIDDLE OF NOWHERE 31 - GHOST TOWN - MARS
USERNAME AT 10C FORUM:DIMITRISPEARLJAM
INFOS:I LOVE PJ,MUSIC IN GENERAL..MY HOBBIES ARE BASKETBALL ,I COLLECT SNOWGLOBES ,I LIKE TO0 TRAVEL,I IKE COLOR GREEN AND BLUE..MY FAVO TEAM ARE CUBS,,,T-SHIRT SIZE - SMALL.... ETC..(WRITE AS MANY INFOS U CAN)

By WEDNESDAY `10 TH NOVEMBER , you will have received the details regarding the person you're buying for. You have 2 weeks to send it...  FRIDAY 22th - Friday 27th November is the final posting date.

What ever you need just ask..ill be glad to help...email for questions to same email adress.. dimitrispj@hotmail.gr 

NOTES: 

1.IF YOU ARE NOT SURE U CAN DO IT,PLEASE DONT BE PART OF IT...ITS BAD SOME OTHER FELLOW FAN SENT A GIFT AND NOT RECEIVE SOMETHING IN RETURN
2.MEMBERS WHO DIDNT SENT GIFTS PREVIOUS YEARS,WILL NO BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS YEAR.
3.IF U DONT PUT THE WRITE INFOS,NOT GIVE CORRECT,ADRESS,OR IF U NOT WRITE SOME INFOS FOR YOUR SELF,WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED..
4.ONLY AFTER U GET A REPLY EMAIL FROM ME THAT CONFIRMS ALL IS OK,U ARE OFFCIALLY IN FOR THIS YEAR..

PLUS,IN THAT EMAIL U WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO A FACEBOOK PAGE..IN THAT PAGE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN FOR SECRET SANTA 2019  WILL BE ACCEPTED..I MADE THAT PAGE FOR BE MORE HELPFUL  FOR SOME MEMBERS..THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE THE FORUM 
PEOPLE WHO  DONT HAVE FACEBOOK OR DONT WANT TO ENTER THE PAGE ,NO PROBLEM WE HAVE 10C FORUM ,HERE 

Thank you all in advance for you support..

Love as much as you can and share the Christmas Love

Dimitris
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by dimitrispearljam on

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Hi Dimi,
    thank you for organising again, I’m in!
    Julie
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    JPPJ84 said:
    Hi Dimi,
    thank you for organising again, I’m in!
    Julie
     cheers!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I’m in! I was just looking for this yesterday! 
  • LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    Email sent!  Thanks for organizing this.
  • LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Email Sent, thanks a bunch! 
    vduboise said:
    I’m in! I was just looking for this yesterday! 
     :)
  • Wohooo!
    One of my favourite traditions!
    ill reply soon at all emails.thanks 
  • belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    Sent  =)
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Sent. =)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Wohooo!
    One of my favourite traditions!
    Me too! 
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    email sent Dimi...sorry but are you sending Confirmations you got email.  You usually do and I have not seen one come in....I'm sure you didn't go to spam which I never check anymore. I sent you 3 sorry.

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Sorry guys, I'll miss this time after many years participating. Had a terrible year with the death of my 19 years old son. Will not have  christmas or other holiday things. Have fun, maybe see you next year.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    HaJoe said:
    Sorry guys, I'll miss this time after many years participating. Had a terrible year with the death of my 19 years old son. Will not have  christmas or other holiday things. Have fun, maybe see you next year.

Oh, man. I am so sorry to hear this. Wishing you and your family nothing but the best.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    HaJoe said:

Oh Mann, das tut mir unfassbar leid für Dich und Deine Familie!!! Ich wünsche Euch ganz viel Kraft! Liebe Grüße, Jule
  • As a father my heart hurts reading such sad news. Love and light,Rob
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    HaJoe said:

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. Sending hugs, hearts and thoughts your way.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
    last day to enter!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    last day to enter!
    Sent you a pm, buddy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Have fun with it all! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    to late to get in on this?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    mickeyrat said:
    to late to get in on this?

going to take that as a yes
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HaJoe said:

So sorry to hear this, thinking of you 😪❤️
    emails sent,,enjoy 
    HaJoe said:

im so sorry for your loss...stay stronge
    happy shoping everyone 
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    I got my package already =) Thank you Secret Santa!  I will Open it on Christmas!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • HaJoe said:

I'm so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with you x
    edited November 2021
    My Secret Santa came early 🥳 I LOVE the gifts already! We‘ll see if I can keep my curiosity at bay or if I open the rest before Christmas ;) thank you very very much, Tyler and Liz :heart:

Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Mahalo to my Secret Santa from West Maui! 
    I will wait until Christmas to open it 😊❤🌴
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012