Options

SECRET SANTA 2021

2»

Comments

• Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    HaJoe said:
    Sorry guys, I'll miss this time after many years participating. Had a terrible year with the death of my 19 years old son. Will not have  christmas or other holiday things. Have fun, maybe see you next year.

So sorry for your loss. 

• Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Package arrived from Canada.
    Thank you so much Care (Jam.head)!  I was going to wait to open- but I'm impatient :)
    Love your choices and note. Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

PS- my gift has been sent- its gone to a far off place so hoping it arrives on time. 

• Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    vduboise said:
    Thank you so much Care (Jam.head)!  I was going to wait to open- but I'm impatient :)

PS- my gift has been sent- its gone to a far off place so hoping it arrives on time. 

Awesome puzzle! :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    When I sent mine the guy at the Post office said tracking info is on the receipt.  Well, rec. says due to overwhelming demand and shortage of Postal Workers there is no tracking for this package!  LOL...I sent it a while ago so I hope my SS gets it soon!  
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:
    When I sent mine the guy at the Post office said tracking info is on the receipt.  Well, rec. says due to overwhelming demand and shortage of Postal Workers there is no tracking for this package!  LOL...I sent it a while ago so I hope my SS gets it soon!  
    I'm also so anxious!!! I threw my receipt away by accident during cleaning my kitchen. Checked it everyday, I know, it has arrived in the country and checking the forum everyday, hoping there's a photo ^^ But it made it's way to it's destination country so it should have arrived some time ago :D 

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Sprunkn7 said:
    I'm also so anxious!!! I threw my receipt away by accident during cleaning my kitchen. Checked it everyday, I know, it has arrived in the country and checking the forum everyday, hoping there's a photo ^^ But it made it's way to it's destination country so it should have arrived some time ago :D 

That’s what you get for cleaning! :)
  • Options
    vduboise said:

Yay!
    I’m so happy to hear it made it to you!

Happy holidays!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:
    It’s here! It made it!!!

Thank you so much. I feel SO very spoiled.

I wanted to wait until Christmas but I was too excited when I saw the tube.

My husband is jealous lol! 

Happy holidays and thanks again for such an amazing surprise! 

• Options
    Jam.Head said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    It’s here! It made it!!!

Wow great gifts. Well done sender. And recipient 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Jam.Head said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    It’s here! It made it!!!

Wow great gifts. Well done sender. And recipient 
    Right? 

I got so spoiled! 
  • Options
    Beautiful.  Merry Christmas 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Looking forward to opening on Christmas. Thank you Secret Santa. 
  • Options
    Thanks for my presents Carin.  I love them!

• Options
    LF55358 said:

Glad they arrived in time! :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    I couldn't be more happier ❤️ thank you sooo much, Jule, it's perfect! 
  • Options
    I couldn't be more happier ❤️ thank you sooo much, Jule, it's perfect! 
    I expect videos of your cats with their catnip ;)
  • Options
    Jam.Head said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    It’s here! It made it!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!!!  So glad it's there.  Sorry to put Poster on the Claim slip, Ugh....No wrapping, sorry about that too.
    I hope you enjoy.  I love that EV poster and even tho you're not in US (Eh...) I wanted to spread some Red White and Blue!!!  Merriest of Christmas to you and your family and a Happy Healthy New Year!!!
  • Options
    Hawaii 78Hawaii 78 Posts: 63
    edited December 2021
    Thank you, Tina, for the great gifts from Hawaii and Pearl Jam!💖
    I definitely felt the Aloha 😁
    As you can see, I will be putting the stickers to good use on my ukulele cases!
    Mahalo and Merry Christmas
    Post edited by Hawaii 78 on
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • Options
    Merry Christmas faithful friends! I first wanna give a HUGE thank you to Lonnie for my gifts! Thank you so very much to both you & your daughter for being so incredibly thoughtful 💜 The necklace is beautiful & carries such a beautiful energy! The shirt is perfect, and I'm looking forward to listening to the band you grew up on. It really is all so specia; I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will post picture when I get home. 

To my recipient, I promise you haven't been forgotten! FedEx has assured me for 2 wks that your package is delayed but not lost... yesterday they admitted it's lost :( Not to worry though, a backup plan is in force ;) 

• Options
    I have a HUGE SS post to put up.  Sorry my schedule is nuts these last few days.  It will take me bit to put it up but I assure you it is mind blowing!!  Thanks Dan. I will be singing your praises soon!!
  • Options
    pianochicapianochica Posts: 22
    edited December 2021
    Thank you soooooo much Hawaii78 (I waited until Xmas to open, then the mug arrived which I assume was from you?) Very sweet and generous package of goodies 🥰 Hope everyone had/is having good holidays and hope to see you all on tour ✌️♥️🉑
  • Options
    Merry Christmas faithful friends! I first wanna give a HUGE thank you to Lonnie for my gifts! Thank you so very much to both you & your daughter for being so incredibly thoughtful 💜 The necklace is beautiful & carries such a beautiful energy! The shirt is perfect, and I'm looking forward to listening to the band you grew up on. It really is all so specia; I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will post picture when I get home. 

To my recipient, I promise you haven't been forgotten! FedEx has assured me for 2 wks that your package is delayed but not lost... yesterday they admitted it's lost :( Not to worry though, a backup plan is in force ;) 

You’re welcome, hope you’re doing well, also I wish to you and all the Jammer(s) out there, I pray that we get out and see the band again.

Enjoy and Happy New Year!!🎸🥁🎉🍾
  • Options
    LF55358 said:

Glad they arrived in time! :)
    Thank You so much for thoughtfulness and your kindness. Hope you have a wonderful new year, Enjoy!

• Options
    I am sooooo Sorry I am late posting.  I am OVERWHELMED at the generosity of Dan!!!  Holy Smokes!!!! I was laughing unpacking the tube.  I have the Stickman girl (magnet) on a sticker on my car and I have Devils Playoff Towels from the games we went to in the early 2000's. Plus I sent some posters to my SS this year too! It was surreal.....My heart has been heavy as of late, I'm in the medical field and we are run to the ground.  We have lost so many patients in the last 2 weeks, plus my best friend lost her daughter suddenly.  This is why the late post.  Thank you Demi for doing this again.  I hope 2022 looks up. This package certainly put a smile on my face again today.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dan.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Holy hanna! I think I won the 2021 Secret Santa lottery!!! A place/date book from Matt's personal collection, SIGNED by Mike McCready!!! Plus a slip mat and some chocolates to get me through the January blues. Matt, thank you for your thoughtfulness and your generosity and sharing that PJ positivity and spirit. Your gift is a reminder of all the wonderful experiences I've had with the PJ community at shows and through this forum. (Here's hoping for the return of shows in 2022!).

You might be happy to know that my cat, Juniper McCready, thoroughly enjoyed the tissue paper and the box the gift came in.  She sends a loud MEOW of appreciation.

Matt (mh198431), your gift has put a big smile on my face and is so appreciated.

Post edited by giventofly69 on
  • Options
    Very cool gifts this year :) 
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Very cool gifts this year :) 
    Yes! So thoughtful. What a great bunch of people around here.
  • Options
    LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    JPPJ84 said:
    My Secret Santa came early 🥳 I LOVE the gifts already! We‘ll see if I can keep my curiosity at bay or if I open the rest before Christmas ;) thank you very very much, Tyler and Liz :heart:

• Options
    LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    Happy it arrived before Christmas.  :). The US post office advised it might get caught up in customs.  Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Happy new year :)