NCAA College Football -

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

GO BUCKS!!!!

O.   H.  
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    IO
    edited November 2021
    that was ugly. congrats to UM for a well excuted game plan.

OSU didnt play with passion or a sense of urgency.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

I agree.  We're so young and Michigan is upper class heavy.  I wonder if they weren't up for it. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I agree.  We're so young and Michigan is upper class heavy.  I wonder if they weren't up for it. 

or didnt really grasp the depth of it.

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Watching a game today made me realize the requirements to overturn a call in review are far more strict that what’s required to send a person to prison.
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

or didnt really grasp the depth of it.
    Right,  that's what I mean.  I hope it hurts bad.  
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Chaos!
    Love it.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Chaos!
    Love it.
    Not yet.  Michigan is in control.  Now if Bama loses...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Stanford is awful but can they somehow beat ND?
    If Bama, OSU, and ND all lose this will make people crazy
    Damn, Bama squeaked through.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    After that game, no way they make the CFP if they lose to Georgia.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Michigan beat OSU into submission.  Michigan almost 300 yards on the ground and defensively they were pretty stout against the number 1 offence..

Harbaugh finally has his signature win at Michigan.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    eddiec said:
    After that game, no way they make the CFP if they lose to Georgia.

I'd hope you are right but I suspect Bama could lose 99-0 to UGA and we would just hear SEC and they would put them in anyway.

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    No.  ;)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    No.  ;)
    Yeah, just wishful thinking!
    No.  ;)
    Honestly, I think you would rather see ND somehow find their way to #4 and get smashed by UGA. 

You sick fuc....
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    No.  ;)
    Honestly, I think you would rather see ND somehow find their way to #4 and get smashed by UGA. 

You sick fuc....
    Not really....I only want them to be good until the SC game, and then to be left out.
    I didn't think they were too four but there is still time.  A strange year!

USC can't even beat BYU.  Disgusting.
    No.  ;)

You sick fuc....
    Not really....I only want them to be good until the SC game, and then to be left out.

Lincoln Riley - congrats!
    edited November 2021
    No.  ;)

You sick fuc....

First time I've been excited about SC football since week 2 firing of Clay Bumble.
    Wow.  That's a good one.  I was thinking Fickell
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    No.  ;)

You sick fuc....

First time I've been excited about SC football since week 2 firing of Clay Bumble.
    Yeah congrats. 
    He was on fire with his OU 2023 recruiting class. Wonder if he feared going to the SEC or if SC made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Both?
    Live in LA vs OK.  ✔️
    Worse team for now but for sure the opportunity to dominate the conference.  ✔️
    Guessing it was the offer too good to refuse, a bank full of money.  ✅
    Live in LA vs OK.  ✔️
    Worse team for now but for sure the opportunity to dominate the conference.  ✔️
    Guessing it was the offer too good to refuse, a bank full of money.  ✅
    Living in Oklahoma vs Socal. Easiest decision ever. 
    Looks like more coaching chaos....Brian Kelly to LSU are the rumors.
    I imagine Kelly might be interested to see what it is like to be able to recruit anyone with a pulse onto your team...and for them to pretty much do whatever they want while in school.  :lol:
    LSU is not ND, traditionally, but they are powerhouse for sure.  The last three coaches there won titles.  

Still would be wild to see this move coupled with what SC did.  

Safe to say we are on opposite sides of the excitement spectrum these last 24 hours.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Looks like more coaching chaos....Brian Kelly to LSU are the rumors.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

https://theathletic.com/news/brian-kelly-leaving-notre-dame-to-coach-lsu-sources/Fm1dz9JcG9Sn/

Brian Kelly leaving Notre Dame to coach LSU: Sources

By The Athletic College Football Staff

November 29, 2021Updated 8:27 PM EST

Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly will be hired as LSU's next head coach, sources confirm to The Athletic.

Kelly, who took over in South Bend in 2010, is the winningest coach in Fighting Irish history, has made a pair of College Football Playoff appearances and has Notre Dame in the mix again this season.

The Tigers were rumored to be in play for several coaches who inked elsewhere, including now-USC head coach Lincoln Riley. But Kelly, whose 263 career wins are the third-most among active FBS head coaches behind only Alabama’s Nick Saban and North Carolina’s Mack Brown, would be a big hire for LSU.

Expectations are high at LSU, where its previous three head coaches have each won a national title: Saban in 2003, Les Miles in 2007 and Ed Orgeron in 2019.