Kyle Rittenhouse NOT guilty

2»

Comments

• JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    does the back say "dumb as a rock"?
    The verdict didn't fall where you wanted to so all you can do is throw insults... Justice has been served, DEAL WITH IT!

i do not interact with trolls.
    You either resort to running away or childish name calling so I'm totally OK with this.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Entire situation sucked but the video doesnt lie..the kid would have been severely beaten..Biggest mistake was trying to take the law into his own hands by bringing that assault rifle.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    i guess rittenhouse actually got sentenced to 50 years of speaking appearances at cpac.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    JB16057 said:
    The verdict didn't fall where you wanted to so all you can do is throw insults... Justice has been served, DEAL WITH IT!

The court system is mostly a joke and bats about .500 when it comes to getting a conviction in cases they actually try. These fucks are all so used to plea bargains and deals to avoid trial that most can't figure out how to easily charge and convict crimes committed in plain sight. Shitthouse may not have been a murderer in the normal sense, but he's still a piece of shit. I bet the GOP honors him at the next convention.

I looked forward to your comments of justice being served after the next shooting and acquittal.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    i guess rittenhouse actually got sentenced to 50 years of speaking appearances at cpac.
    I know this is not a funny situation but I did laugh at this. 
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:

The court system is mostly a joke and bats about .500 when it comes to getting a conviction in cases they actually try. These fucks are all so used to plea bargains and deals to avoid trial that most can't figure out how to easily charge and convict crimes committed in plain sight. Shitthouse may not have been a murderer in the normal sense, but he's still a piece of shit. I bet the GOP honors him at the next convention.

I looked forward to your comments of justice being served after the next shooting and acquittal.
    Make sure to tell your Democrats friends that it isn't a good idea to try and disarm someone with a gun when you don't have that right. Also, don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight.

sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from losing your mind.

i hope when things get tense on here i can sometimes provide that chuckle. even if it is not comfortable a lot of the time.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

I think he also gets to play the role of a young Ricky Schroeder if there's ever a made for TV movie about his life.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    He's going to be a beloved figure and a leader in this country for decades. He went on the street and shot anti-police protesters. He'll be Joe the Plumber with a longer shelf life.

This will make people think twice about protesting. There'll always be someone there to take some of the protesters out now. And they'll always be lionized and they'll always be acquitted.  You're either MAGA or you're not. And if you're not, you'd better think twice before going in public to show your disapproval of the brave white nationalists in uniform.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:

Make sure to tell your Democrats friends that it isn't a good idea to try and disarm someone with a gun when you don't have that right. Also, don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight.

jesus christ this is more disgusting than usual. how sick to make fun of the deaths of 2 people. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:

Yeah, yeah, I know, you condone murder in the name of self defense. Make sure if you have kids that they're packing heat on the school bus in case they get bullied. Gotta bring a gun to be a real man. Never know when you might get to be the next Shitthouse.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

You either resort to running away or childish name calling so I'm totally OK with this.
    while he's "running away" maybe you should shoot him since you think it's justifiable. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JB16057 said:

For a minute there I thought I read Truth….never mind….
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I’m surprised anyone is surprised about the verdict. It was the right verdict given the options. As discussed in the other thread, there should have been lesser charges available, but there wasn’t. You have multiple videos that prove self defense, there was no question Rittenhouse was running away. So given the option of murder or not, it’s not murder.
    I don’t know why they didn’t offer lesser charges. I’ve heard people claim anything f the prosecution was secretly trying to get him off to others saying lesser options are easier for a jury and they wanted to prove a strong point. No one knows. But I can say this will be the biggest trial of their lives, I can’t imagine the prosecution intentionally throwing it away on purpose when it’s what they will be know for for the rest of their career. When you hear Marsha Clark do you think successful prosecutor or the lady who screwed up the OJ trial?
    JB16057 said:

For a minute there I thought I read Truth….never mind….
    something politically good for conservatives must have happened for you to come around.

This discussion has been closed.