Kyle Rittenhouse NOT guilty

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
someone please explain me what fuck up system is this that someone shoots people on the street and walks free,,
sorry,my mentality and my mind doesnt help me understand this fucked up system.
please help
thanks 
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Comments

• someone please explain me what fuck up system is this that someone shoots people on the street and walks free,,
    please help
    thanks 
    America's a shit hole country, that's really all it boils down to. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    If this thread makes it long enough, you can rename it "Acquitted White Shooters in the Civil War."
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • someone please explain me what fuck up system is this that someone shoots people on the street and walks free,,
    please help
    thanks 
    You have a lot of reading to do...
    please help
    thanks 
    Not really, just certain cities controlled by a certain party.   It’s actually quite lovely and safe if you avoid them.   
  • Aaaaand IBTL!
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    edited November 2021
    someone please explain me what fuck up system is this that someone shoots people on the street and walks free,,
    please help
    thanks 
    Not really, just certain cities controlled by a certain party.   It’s actually quite lovely and safe if you avoid them.   
    Oh, I don't disagree. With every passing year, I'm more & more grateful to live in New England. It's not perfect, but as compared to other parts of this country... I'll take it. 

But over all, yeah, America's a shit hole country. 
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    edited November 2021
    It's because the defense was able to focus in on the event of the twat "running" from Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.  I thought it was a bad strategy by the prosecution to try to paint his motive as preemptively ready to kill.  Dipshit claimed he went to protect business from looting.  If that was true, why the hell was he running from anyone?  If you're willing to protect something you're pretty much willing to give up your livelihood.  Asswipe was only interested in protecting himself.  I'm betting he thought he could go up and intimidate people with his AR-15 and when he couldn't, he shit his pants and ran after a few individuals tried to stop him from doing exactly what he did to Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.  Prevent him from recklessly shooting someone.  It's as if Rosenbaum and Huber gave their lives trying to keep Dickhole from doing so.  Very fucked up.  There has to be accountability for what ---- did.
    Post edited by Kat on
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    please help
    thanks 
    get your facts straight and stop believing white wing racist talking heads. 

https://repustar.com/fact-briefs/do-red-states-rank-higher-in-violent-crime-rates-than-blue-states

According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat. However, the District of Columbia had the highest rate despite voting blue
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    edited November 2021
    It's because the defense was able to focus in on the event of the twat "running" from Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.  I thought it was a bad strategy by the prosecution to try to paint his motive as preemptively ready to kill.  Dipshit claimed he went to protect business from looting.  If that was true, why the hell was he running from anyone?  If you're willing to protect something you're pretty much willing to give up your livelihood.  Asswipe was only interested in protecting himself.  I'm betting he thought he could go up and intimidate people with his AR-15 and when he couldn't, he shit his pants and ran after a few individuals tried to stop him from doing exactly what he did to Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.  Prevent him from recklessly shooting someone.  It's as if Rosenbaum and Huber gave their lives trying to keep Dickhole from doing so.  Very fucked up.  There has to be accountability for what --- did.
    Actually Rosenbaum went after him, he was shot then the other 2 were shot when they came running after him for shooting Rosenbaum.
    Post edited by Kat on
    edited November 2021
    It's because the defense was able to focus in on the event of the twat "running" from Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.  I thought it was a bad strategy by the prosecution to try to paint his motive as preemptively ready to kill.  Dipshit claimed he went to protect business from looting.  If that was true, why the hell was he running from anyone?  If you're willing to protect something you're pretty much willing to give up your livelihood.  Asswipe was only interested in protecting himself.  I'm betting he thought he could go up and intimidate people with his AR-15 and when he couldn't, he shit his pants and ran after a few individuals tried to stop him from doing exactly what he did to Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.  Prevent him from recklessly shooting someone.  It's as if Rosenbaum and Huber gave their lives trying to keep Dickhole from doing so.  Very fucked up.  There has to be accountability for what --- did.
    Actually Rosenbaum went after him, he was shot then the other 2 were shot when they came running after him for shooting Rosenbaum.

My bad on that, so really Rosenbaum gave his life for what he was trying to prevent and two others were killed/shot in the process.  It's absolute crap he gets off with nothing.
    Post edited by Kat on
    After what happened to Trayvon Martin, it seems like all you have to do is claim self defense and you can get off.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    So fucked up.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    please help
    thanks 
    get your facts straight and stop believing white wing racist talking heads. 

https://repustar.com/fact-briefs/do-red-states-rank-higher-in-violent-crime-rates-than-blue-states

According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat. However, the District of Columbia had the highest rate despite voting blue

And that's just the states taken as a whole

If you breakdown the individual states by red/blue counties, red counties have overwhelmingly higher per-capita rates of violent crime

It's really safest to live in a big city in a blue state

Not to mention a higher standard of living when it comes to income, education, birth mortality rates, etc

(DC is a bit of an anomaly, in more ways than one.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    please help
    thanks 
    Actually as long as you avoid the QtRUmplicans and their fearful, hateful, ignorant, racist, and xenophobic ideals it's not so bad.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    gonna be a real shame when everyone starts showing up at protests with guns, both sides of the issue, and people get shot, and then the shooters can claim "premeditated self defense".
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    gonna be a real shame when everyone starts showing up at protests with guns, both sides of the issue, and people get shot, and then the shooters can claim "premeditated self defense".

So long as the shooter is white.
    he pointed a gun at people before he shot anybody. in most states that is simple assault, which is a crime. i guess not in WI.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

he pointed a gun at people before he shot anybody. in most states that is simple assault, which is a crime. i guess not in WI.

This is also the state that looks the other way, when a poorly trained officer shits his pants at the sight of a knife and unloads a clip on a black man point blank.
    edited November 2021
    After what happened to Trayvon Martin, it seems like all you have to do is claim self defense and you can get off.
    You have to create the self defense. But it's not that hard, as it turns out.

This is going to be a trend. They'll just go places with a gun until someone does anything that could be interpreted as "threatening" and shoot them. They'll make sure the victim is not a MAGA warrior or you could be convicted.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Get your shirt now for the holidays. Not as good as the Comeys my homey shirts in CA bars. 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Get your shirt now for the holidays. Not as good as the Comeys my homey shirts in CA bars. 

I wouldn’t wear that shit shirt! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Get your shirt now for the holidays. Not as good as the Comeys my homey shirts in CA bars. 

do you get a special bundle deal with your "Trump/JFK Jr. 2024" shirt?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It’s a shame that something so precious as freedom (to me, anyway) has been bastardized. 
    does the back say "dumb as a rock"?

the back says "10 out of 10 jabronis prefer guns to crayons."

• JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    The verdict didn't fall where you wanted to so all you can do is throw insults... Justice has been served, DEAL WITH IT!

JB16057 said:
    The verdict didn't fall where you wanted to so all you can do is throw insults... Justice has been served, DEAL WITH IT!

i do not interact with trolls.

JB16057 said:

If I'm not mistaken it was in response to you celebrating someone that killed three people. Congratulations on owning some libs.  Bullets killing people is just collateral damage to that end, I suppose.

Even if the verdict was correct (and to be honest I'm on the fence), I don't really see how any of this is to be celebrated and someone who goes into a place and finds an excuse to take a few people out is no hero. But congrats, Team Red.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    Remember it’s not what you think but rather what you can prove.  There will be justice from a higher being (I hope) if Karma doesn’t get him first.  

I’m surprised only by how many of you are surprised.  

I don’t think there’s going to be riots because white folks really don’t give a shit about each other like blacks.  Why would we go fight for 3 perfect strangers especially if one is a pedaphile?  We don’t.  Maybe a few but face it, black people have had a lot more practice in organizing and fighting for what’s right.  400 years worth of practice.  Whites fought each other in the civil war then we didn’t fight for a long time.  Well we’re back fighting each other again aren’t we?  
This discussion has been closed.