Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    jeff2040 said:
    If anyone is still looking for these, I ordered them from the Funko website on Tuesday and the shipped the next day.  $50 with free shipping.

Surprised they are still available. https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-pearl-jam-5-pack-pop
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    demetrios said:
    jeff2040 said:
    If anyone is still looking for these, I ordered them from the Funko website on Tuesday and the shipped the next day.  $50 with free shipping.

Surprised they are still available. https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-pearl-jam-5-pack-pop
    Low stock now. I guess they made more when the first batch sold out quick
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Canceled my order from somewhere else and ordered from Funko.com. Will save $33
    I miss igotid88
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Pap said:
    According to the Stop N Shop Shipping and Cancellation policy: We have a zero cancelation policy after 24 hours. If you'd like to cancel a order it must be done within a 24 hour period after you place such order. If your order is past this 24 hours period we cannot cancel your order.
    I've contacted them to see what's the delivery progress. I hope I can at least change the shipping address, if it's not been dispatched yet.
    Let us know what they say. I ordered a set from them as well, but haven't had any update on when they expect to get them in or ship them.
    They replied to me with this message:
    Funko has told us an estimated release date of December. Their Fan Club is the only place that has sent some out to their club members. All other retailers still show preorder. We will get them shipped out as soon as they hit our store. 

Thank you for your patience. 
    Deana
    on2legs said: FYI.  If it’s in the US, the law generally requires that it must be shipped within 30 days of ordering or they have to offer you a chance to get a refund. 

I would check the below link to see if your situation applies.  Good luck!

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/business-guide-ftcs-mail-internet-or-telephone-order
    Thanks guys! Ston N Shop has not replied yet. Here's what Pop In A Box has to say: We do not yet have a confirmed dispatch date for this item. I'm really sorry, we are unable to amend orders once they have been placed. I understand this news can be disappointing, but if you wish to cancel your order, you can make this request through your account. The order should be successfully cancelled providing it has not entered our warehouse for processing. You will receive an email shortly after making the request which will let you know if the order was cancelled. If payment has been taken, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money will be back with you within 3-5 working days.
    I guess I'll wait until next month.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    Yeah.....tried to get a refund from Stop N Shop as well and it's pretty much just radio silence. That money isn't coming back. Seem to just be throwing darts at a calendar at this point. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    PJammin said:
    Yeah.....tried to get a refund from Stop N Shop as well and it's pretty much just radio silence. That money isn't coming back. Seem to just be throwing darts at a calendar at this point. 
    They cancelled and refunded my order last month due to a situation with them and Paypal. They gave me the option of reordering using a non Paypal source, keeping my "place in line" with the order they were received during the initial ordering. I went ahead and did it. If I knew then what I know now, I am not sure I would have.

• JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,404
    Got shipping notification on my ZOmbies but no updates since beginning of November.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    JV130312 said:
    Got shipping notification on my ZOmbies but no updates since beginning of November.

Same.

11/15/2021
    3:57 P.M. Order information received
    United States
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    demetrios said:
    JV130312 said:

Same.

11/15/2021
    United States
    I believe my info is the exact same…
    JV130312 said:
    demetrios said:
    JV130312 said:

Same.

11/15/2021
    United States

Hopefully today the tracker will be updated. 
    edited November 2021
    Has anyone in Canada been able to find one of these plastic cases, sold in Canada?

Plastic POP Protector .50mm Fits 5-Pack Funko POP

There are 2 listings up on eBay, shipped from the USA, but their shipping on a 7 dollar item is insane! Cheapest I've found to ship 2 plastic cases is 42 dollars. :/
    I've just cancelled my order from Pop In A Box UK. I did the same with Stop N Shop Nebraska yesterday, but I haven't heard from them yet. I hope I can get a full refund of both orders. I'm moving out of my current place in 10 days and 10C has already shipped the Zombie variant, so no amendments for me. I wish it arrives here, before it's too late. :prayer:
    reaction funny gif  WiffleGif
    Pap said:
    I've just cancelled my order from Pop In A Box UK. I did the same with Stop N Shop Nebraska yesterday, but I haven't heard from them yet. I hope I can get a full refund of both orders. I'm moving out of my current place in 10 days and 10C has already shipped the Zombie variant, so no amendments for me. I wish it arrives here, before it's too late. :prayer:

Hope so too. Is there no way they could reroute it to your new mailing address if it doesn't arrive in time?
  • This is what I got from pop in a box Canada:

I can confirm the Pearl Jam Funko Pop! Vinyl has a release date of 31/01/2022.

I can cancel for full refund 

demetrios said:
    Pap said:

Hope so too. Is there no way they could reroute it to your new mailing address if it doesn't arrive in time?
    Update on my cancellations: I haven't received a full refund from Pop In A Box UK yet. I will wait until Tuesday before I contact them again. No reply from Stop N Shop Nebraska at all. Firstly, I want to see what they have to say on the cancellation/full refund of my order, and then if that's not possible I will ask for a change of delivery address.
    demetrios said:
    JV130312 said:
    demetrios said:
    JV130312 said:

Same.

11/15/2021
    United States

Still waiting on mine.  Probably just printed all labels and waiting for more stock?
    JV130312 said:
    demetrios said:
    JV130312 said:
    demetrios said:
    JV130312 said:

Same.

11/15/2021
    United States

Still waiting on mine.  Probably just printed all labels and waiting for more stock?

Probably. Though my guess is ..

Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

Update on my cancellations: I haven't received a full refund from Pop In A Box UK yet. I will wait until Tuesday before I contact them again. No reply from Stop N Shop Nebraska at all. Firstly, I want to see what they have to say on the cancellation/full refund of my order, and then if that's not possible I will ask for a change of delivery address.

Did you pay via PayPal? If so you should get your money back. 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,375
    My zombie is now in transit. Should be here early next week. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

Nice! Mine hasn't moved at all. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,375
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:

Nice! Mine hasn't moved at all. 
    I didn’t get an email update.  I just randomly checked the tracking number from the email I got on November 15 and was surprised to see it shipped on Dec. 2
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore