How you feeling right now???

Comments

• dankind said:
    If you start dancing on street corners, you want us to reel you back in, buddy?
    Please no. I’d much rather be dancing on street corners, than be found with a noose round my neck. 
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    ok..rainy day ,,grey mood
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Half dead, but still going strong.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    good
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    good
    Kai ego aderfe..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Im feeling FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!
    Next weekend I will be with 2 dear friends, and the 3 of us will be celebrating our Birthdays by seeing THE ROLLING STONES!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Im feeling FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!
    Next weekend I will be with 2 dear friends, and the 3 of us will be celebrating our Birthdays by seeing THE ROLLING STONES!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!
    Feeling the same except no birthdays and it is Austin, TX for the US Grand Prix weekend! PSYCHED!! And if we want we can see 21 Pilots and Billy Joel, although we never stay for the concerts. Boys weekend badly needed!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Feeling great after a big day for my wife & I yesterday. Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Im feeling cursed. Everything i touch turns to shit. Or illness. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Im feeling cursed. Everything i touch turns to shit. Or illness. 
    Sorry to hear that Rob, I hope things start feeling better for you soon.  Lots of love xxx
  • Thank you dear friend 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    emotional, distraught, lonely, heartbroken (had to put down my cat, Kali (avavtar pic) yesterday)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 773
    Excited/nervous. Wife is due to give birth in the next couple of weeks!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited October 2021
    emotional, distraught, lonely, heartbroken (had to put down my cat, Kali (avavtar pic) yesterday)
    @eeriepadave Sorry for your loss

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Like I'm getting sick..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    tired
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Feeling way better now than this morning.  After a couple days of hard work rearranging books in the garage.bookstore, my back started to hurt a lot last night.  By this morning, I couldn't put on my shoes and getting dressed was extremely difficult.  Every move gave be a shot of intense lower back pain and I could barely walk.  Another trip to the E.R. for x-rays and pain drugs.  No compression fracture or anything like that- just another back back outage.  And back to no lifting or anything even close to strenuous for the next few weeks.  Than human boy: A flawed design?  Or just stupid workaholic me?  Maybe both?  :tongue:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Sorry to hear that @brianlux rest up and I hope your back gets better soon. 

I've got some time off work but I'll still be working. In addition, I'm also carer, so I'm  learning to balance both responsibilities at the same time. 
    Sorry to hear that @brianlux rest up and I hope your back gets better soon. 

I've got some time off work but I'll still be working. In addition, I'm also carer, so I'm  learning to balance both responsibilities at the same time. 

Thank you, West Coast Dreamgirl.  I'm doing much better today.  Got a bit of a pain med hangover from yesterday, but moving around a whole lot better. 

Thank you for being a care giver.  The world is a better place because of care givers like yourself!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• brianlux said:

Thank you, West Coast Dreamgirl.  I'm doing much better today.  Got a bit of a pain med hangover from yesterday, but moving around a whole lot better. 

Thank you for being a care giver.  The world is a better place because of care givers like yourself!

I'm pleased to hear you feel better! I hope so, I'm shattered! 
    edited November 2021
    brianlux said:

No worries, today was much better!  :smile:
    I hope you are doing well!

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    i_lov_it said:

Not so great when your partner gets some other Guy a Birthday present on the day of his Birthday and she doesn't get yours until a week later...

Please stop torturing yourself, you need to move on, seriously. I say this with the best will in the world!
    Thank you for your advice 😊
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited November 2021
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Cheers @brianlux things are slowly getting better and seem to becoming slightly more manageable xxx
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Cheers @brianlux things are slowly getting better and seem to becoming slightly more manageable xxx

Good to know, West Coast Dreamgirl   Cheers back!

• Beaten 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Beaten 
    Sorry to hear this @lastexitlondon but I'm nearly with you on that one! Sending you love, angels, rainbows and unicorns xxx
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393
    edited October 2023
    Beaten
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • tish said:
    Beaten 
    Me too.

I wished I owned 1% of Pearl Jam and then the f*ckers actually paid me so I could try to but my sisters way out of homelessness before she dies.

And despondent, cuz I know that's not how it works.

Anyhow... my not renewing my annual subscription. Bye all! Take good care!
    @tish im sure  we could all help keep you here my friend 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Beaten 
    Sorry to hear this @lastexitlondon but I'm nearly with you on that one! Sending you love, angels, rainbows and unicorns xxx
    Keep going my friend  thank you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• tish said:
    Beaten 
    Me too.

I wished I owned 1% of Pearl Jam and then the f*ckers actually paid me so I could try to but my sisters way out of homelessness before she dies.

And despondent, cuz I know that's not how it works.

Anyhow... my not renewing my annual subscription. Bye all! Take good care!
    What Rob said, otherwise I'll miss you @tish xxx