what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    The Supreme fucking hypocrisy of all the right wing males waving around the "My Body My Choice" signs at their idiot rallies. Incites a murderous ragey feeling deep inside.....
    + 100 000%
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    I miss my cat, Kali
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Fuck cancer. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    I miss my cat, Kali
    I know you do. I am so sorry. It will take a while. 
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 
    I assume this has reared its ugly head somewhere in your world. I hope things will be ok. 
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 
    I assume this has reared its ugly head somewhere in your world. I hope things will be ok. 
    Thanks, GG. Someone I love dearly and one of the best people I know. His ride is about over.

edited October 2021
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 
    Thanks, GG. Someone I love dearly and one of the best people I know. His ride is about over.

I am so sorry to hear this. I really hope one day there is cure for this horrific disease. I have also lost people I love to it. Fuck cancer!!!

GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 

I am so sorry to hear this. I really hope one day there is cure for this horrific disease. I have also lost people I love to it. Fuck cancer!!!

Runs rampant in my family! 🥳

Sorry, it’s laugh or cry. I am choosing the former this morning ;)
    I miss my cat, Kali
    Sorry for your loss.

hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 

Sending much love to you @hedonist
    edited November 2021
    We have some strange people in our condo association (myself included, of course).

Some guy came up the elevator wearing no shoes — just socks — and an older woman with a huge shopping cart (?) yelled at me because I ask her to move so the freight elevator doors could close.

Then we have the woman down the hall who leaves all of her many wine bottles loose by the trash chute. Defiantly so!

And this is a “premium” building 🙄 
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited November 2021
    Post edited by Sea on
    edited November 2021
    deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Come on man . You already got one thread  shut down.  Grow up
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    edited November 2021
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 

Sorry to hear Hedo, condolences. 
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Fuck cancer. 

Sorry to hear Hedo, condolences. 
    Thanks, Merkin. I think the laughter and precious memories outweighed the tears.

”Fare thee well, dear brother” :)
  • Im just starting the cancer ride with my dad. He has just been diagnosed with liver cancer. My best friends dad now has 6 months thanks to cancer.  What a cruel disease 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Im just starting the cancer ride with my dad. He has just been diagnosed with liver cancer. My best friends dad now has 6 months thanks to cancer.  What a cruel disease 
    I hope whatever your father chooses, it’s for his best. And hang in there, Rob. 
  • Im just starting the cancer ride with my dad. He has just been diagnosed with liver cancer. My best friends dad now has 6 months thanks to cancer.  What a cruel disease 
    I'm really sorry to hear this Rob, I hope you can spend lots of time with him xxx
    Im just starting the cancer ride with my dad. He has just been diagnosed with liver cancer. My best friends dad now has 6 months thanks to cancer.  What a cruel disease 
    Sorry to hear this, Rob. It really is a cruel disease. I wish him all the best in getting through this.

• Thanks friends. I may try  writing in the anxiety group. Its done me in as i have health anxiety and a strange relationship  with dad its a mine field. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited November 2021
    It's a frickin miracle as I've finally managed to get my fence panels and posts replaced, properly, once and for all and for good, I hope! I'd be very surprised if anything from a gust of wind to storm whatsitscalled is gonna take this badass fence down. Thank you fence panel gods xxx

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    It's a frickin miracle as I've finally had my fence panels and posts replaced properly once a for all and for good, I hope. I'd be very surprised if anything from a gust of wind to storm whatsitscalled is gonna take this badass fence down. Thank you fence panel gods xxx

That's awesome, I'm kind of going thru the same thing, been a year now. Almost came down a month ago, I have it braced for the moment. Most likely be spring now before repairs happen due to the ground starting to freeze. I cringe every time we get high winds, I just have to block out what is going on outside or it bothers the shit out if me
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    One week left..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I should have taken today off. What a shitshow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    It's a frickin miracle as I've finally had my fence panels and posts replaced properly once a for all and for good, I hope. I'd be very surprised if anything from a gust of wind to storm whatsitscalled is gonna take this badass fence down. Thank you fence panel gods xxx

Hmmmm, tempting fate, are you? Lol. Good luck, I hope she hold against whatever Mother Nature throws her way.
    Sending you and your dad strength and hugs Rob. @lastexitlondon

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Can I be done now?
    I SAW PEARL JAM