NCAA College Football -

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    :lol:

May be an image of 9 people and text that says ION 74 WRIGHT III 0 Purdue Football BoilerFootball We just beat the No 2 out of lowa
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Nick Rolovich is a fool.  And he tried to get out of it through a religious exemption.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    mrussel1 said:
    Nick Rolovich is a fool.  And he tried to get out of it through a religious exemption.

Don't you remember the 11th commandment "Thou shall not mandate vaccination"
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    That fucking idiot referenced his "devout Catholic faith" as the reason he would not get the shot.
    For being dumb enough to claim this as his reason, he loses any lawsuit and should not be allowed to be a head coach again.

The Pope, who speaks for God and is infallible in the Catholic faith, encouraged his flock to get the vaccine.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    That fucking idiot referenced his "devout Catholic faith" as the reason he would not get the shot.
    For being dumb enough to claim this as his reason, he loses any lawsuit and should not be allowed to be a head coach again.

The Pope, who speaks for God and is infallible in the Catholic faith, encouraged his flock to get the vaccine.

Right, it seems to me that he locked himself in here.  You can't call yourself a devout Catholic and then go against the Pope.  
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692

I think what is more important to focus on over the next few days, or any day in general is: FUCK USC!! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587

I think what is more important to focus on over the next few days, or any day in general is: FUCK USC!! 
    You guys are gonna run all over us.
    ND sucks - but not enough to lose to this SC squad.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.

You guys are gonna run all over us.
    ND sucks - but not enough to lose to this SC squad.
    I don't disagree with any of that. But you did already win the season by getting rid of Clay. Unfortunately for SC though is they now have the LSU vacancy to contend with. Before the Coach O announcement, I had been hearing whispers that Arch Manning could be interested in LSU (currently rumored to be favoring Texas/UGA/Bama) but not with Coach O running the show. In any event, USC can go fuck themselves. Respectfully, of course. 🤣
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    #truth
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Penn St looked ahead to Ohio St next week and it cost them. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    I think they just showed that they are not very good.  
    They're dead without Clifford.  The D is on the field way too long.  Iowa was absolutely going to lose before his injury. 
    mrussel1 said:
    They're dead without Clifford.  The D is on the field way too long.  Iowa was absolutely going to lose before his injury. 
    That explains Iowa.  What about today?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    and you cant discount the potential spoiler from a lower tier big ten team.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited October 2021
    they blew it.  I like Penn State and hope they win the Big Ten every year.  Tough to make excuses for losing this game today.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    mrussel1 said:
    No clifford
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    No clifford
    Guess you watched a different game where Clifford wasn't the QB, today?
    edited October 2021
    If you are going to argue a side you should probably have watched or read about some of the game?
    ;)
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    they blew it.  I like Penn State and hope they win the Big Ten every year.  Tough to make excuses for losing this game today.
    I don't think they're terrible and I agree,  no excuses.  But as an avid BIG watcher,  I think when he's in,  they are the second best team in the conference.  However,  the backups are abysmal.  That's Franklin's fault,  from recruiting to developing though. 
    Penn State is far better than my team.  Not harshing them they just were overrated

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    No clifford
    Holy shit,  my bad.  I read this morning that he wasn't expected to play.  I played golf today and saw the score and assumed he was out.  My God that's way more awful than I thought. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    No clifford
    Holy shit,  my bad.  I read this morning that he wasn't expected to play.  I played golf today and saw the score and assumed he was out.  My God that's way more awful than I thought. 
    Hahaha.  No worries.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    No clifford
    Hahaha.  No worries.  
    I just looked at the stats and he had -28 yards running.  Did they say what the original injury was? His feet are his best weapon and -28 is awful.  Leg injury?
    Guessing he wasn't 100 but you still gotta get that W.
    Gotta love college football.
    If you are going to argue a side you should probably have watched or read about some of the game?
    ;)
    🤣
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    No clifford
    Hahaha.  No worries.  
    I just looked at the stats and he had -28 yards running.  Did they say what the original injury was? His feet are his best weapon and -28 is awful.  Leg injury?
    PSU just did not look good. 10 points scored in regulation against a 2 win Illinois team that threw for (I believe) only 41 yards including all 9 OT's. PSU ended with converting 1 of 7 attempts at a 1st and goal. Nothing was pretty about this game.
    ;)
    🤣
    I might not watch much of our game.... 
    ;)
    🤣
    Awww come on, it will be great!
    ;)
    🤣
    Awww come on, it will be great!

Line play is horrendous