Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Sun making its presence known in the early morning hours on 9-30. The Lake of Glass on my way to Sky Pond. RMNP, CO
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    ^^^Colorado is good for the soul. Visited the Ouray/Telluride area a few weeks ago
    FiveBelow said:
    ^^^Colorado is good for the soul. Visited the Ouray/Telluride area a few weeks ago
    Colorado may have very well overtaken Montana as my retirement plan! So beautiful! 

Was in Telluride/Ouray from 9/26 - 9/29. Insane to think that is their slow season. Look forward to another trip out there and to get down to Durango/Silverton as well. Unbelievable that the San Juan range is not somehow a National Park. (Yet)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    FiveBelow said:
    Colorado may have very well overtaken Montana as my retirement plan! So beautiful! 

Was in Telluride/Ouray from 9/26 - 9/29. Insane to think that is their slow season. Look forward to another trip out there and to get down to Durango/Silverton as well. Unbelievable that the San Juan range is not somehow a National Park. (Yet)
    It is beautiful country. The wildflowers in late July add another dimension, if you can imagine.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Magic. Thanks
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Wow. Those are magical also
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Very nice!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    pic 1 13x zoom , pic 2 69x zoom approx 6am eastern
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    FiveBelow said:

I'm a big fan of Telluride and Ouray. I sure to go to Telluride at least once a year..
    If you get a chance you should get to Ouray during the Ice festival. Cold but a lot of fun.
    mickeyrat said:
    Dang. Amazing.
    Loujoe said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Dang. Amazing.

S21 Ultra. uses AI at higher zoom rates. tried same 69x or so zoom on a blue heron once, wasn't as crisp as this..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    GlowGirl said:
    anyone capture the sunset at Sea Hear Now?
    Didn’t get the sunset, but I got the moonrise. Really full moon started low over the water and got higher as the night went on. 

NICE!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Hi! said:

that "footsteps in sand" pic is stunning. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

^That was the great sand dunes in co. All those were from co. taken on my recent trip to the encore shows. Durango, San Juan Forest, Mesa Verde. Those were my footprints, I’m used to dunes being from mi. but it was still pretty awesome.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

FiveBelow said:

I'm a big fan of Telluride and Ouray. I sure to go to Telluride at least once a year..
    If you get a chance you should get to Ouray during the Ice festival. Cold but a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the tip Bentley. I just looked it up and it does seem pretty neat. Can you confirm how the roads are in the Telluride/Ridgway/Ouray areas during this time? I had been contemplating a surprise long weekend back to the area in January. Wasn't sure how well they kept up with conditions there. 
    Now if this isn't a perfect way to start a hike! Glacier NP back on August 22nd. Got engaged about 6 miles later.
  • That is other worldly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Now if this isn't a perfect way to start a hike! Glacier NP back on August 22nd. Got engaged about 6 miles later.
    Congrats!
    Hi! said:
    ^That was the great sand dunes in co. All those were from co. taken on my recent trip to the encore shows. Durango, San Juan Forest, Mesa Verde. Those were my footprints, I’m used to dunes being from mi. but it was still pretty awesome.
    all of your pics are amazing, but the sand dunes one looks like it just needs an inspirational quote and you could sell it at hallmark, lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

holy shit. amazing
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

FiveBelow said:

Thanks for the tip Bentley. I just looked it up and it does seem pretty neat. Can you confirm how the roads are in the Telluride/Ridgway/Ouray areas during this time? I had been contemplating a surprise long weekend back to the area in January. Wasn't sure how well they kept up with conditions there. 
    Weather and therefore road conditions vary from year to year in SW CO. January is not usually a month for big dumps.. They do a great job of clearing the roads but if you're there during or just after a storm you will have issues.
    So this sunset showed up this morning in my memories from Oct. 2013.
    Looking West towards Manhattan from Astoria, Queens.
    To the left is the then under construction (new) WTC and to the right The Empire State Building.

• So this sunset showed up this morning in my memories from Oct. 2013.
    Looking West towards Manhattan from Astoria, Queens.
    To the left is the then under construction (new) WTC and to the right The Empire State Building.

This is a cool pic as 
    i have been watching the skyline grow.  This is pre Hudson Yards and pre "pencil" buildings.  If you were on the right angle you'd see it's pre Long Island city boom too.

That picture today would be much different.  Thanks for sharing.
  • I went to take this awesome sunset pic yesterday but was using the FB app and the damn thing wanted to add hearts, play music, all these stupid filters and adds.  Sear lord I just want to take the friggin picture!!!

So while trying to maneuver through FB's , ahem, Meta's new changes I missed the shot as the sun went into the ocean...
    I went to take this awesome sunset pic yesterday but was using the FB app and the damn thing wanted to add hearts, play music, all these stupid filters and adds.  Sear lord I just want to take the friggin picture!!!

So while trying to maneuver through FB's , ahem, Meta's new changes I missed the shot as the sun went into the ocean...

take the shot , upload to wherever. I'll be fucked if I give fuckerberg access to camera,mic, lication.