Options

The HALLOWEEN/PRE-THANKSGIVING FALL HYPE THREAD

2»

Comments

• Options
    FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 972
    I love fall for sure, but there's no way I can think about that now when the temps are still running around 100 in these parts. At least there's something to look forward to while I'm busy sweating my balls off :D

it's actually supposed to get up to 80 in CT today...

....that coming after a low 60's weekend.
  • Options
    one of the last days to see those girls wearing spaghetti string cami tanks while walking around campus

:cry:
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    FirstExit wrote:
    I love fall for sure, but there's no way I can think about that now when the temps are still running around 100 in these parts. At least there's something to look forward to while I'm busy sweating my balls off :D

it's actually supposed to get up to 80 in CT today...

....that coming after a low 60's weekend.
    That's not fair!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    bump for pre-holiday spirit

also bump for the red sox making the playoffs (in before "blind faith")
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Went to the Big E yesterday and noticed how beautiful the foliage was already starting to look.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Went to the Big E yesterday and noticed how beautiful the foliage was already starting to look.

i was actually there on friday.

deep fried butter ftw
    deep fried oreos ftw
    baked potatoes in maine house ftw
    ben and jerrys in vermont house ftw

btw i was walking around campus today and it actually feels like fall outside. albeit a little warm.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,908
    Had to make a road-trip to Northern Alberta last week, the foliage was amazing :thumbup:

6e05a93c.jpg

9afa3572.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,224
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024