Options

New Guitar Picks?

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    1 orange and 1 white  for Stone maybe?
    Love Stone’s (new to him) Les Paul.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh my goodness.  Black  bat girl and stones  Orange  are so good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841

:flushed:
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    Nice! What is that symbol on stone's pick?
  • Options
    i got one of mike's picks at ohana and it's from a 2013 tour, has a helicopter on one side.  i looked it up and it says:  

PEARL JAM GUITAR PICK MIKE MCCREADY HOCKEYTALKTER 2013 LIGHTNING TOUR, WHITE

• Options
    prlprl Posts: 125
    Loujoe said:
    Nice! What is that symbol on stone's pick?
    It's from his charcoal doodles from Lightning Bolt. Check here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjcrvz0X25Q
  • Options
    Cool never knew that. Thanks
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,853
    sarahnist said:
    i got one of mike's picks at ohana and it's from a 2013 tour, has a helicopter on one side.  i looked it up and it says:  

PEARL JAM GUITAR PICK MIKE MCCREADY HOCKEYTALKTER 2013 LIGHTNING TOUR, WHITE

Yea I got one of them at Ottawa last tour too.

These picks are sweet :hang_loose:
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Classic
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850

• Options
    Um....all this pick talk triggers me....I didn't know that picks were in a mystery box and tossed out the box without going through it was a proverbial "fine toothed comb"--was a fine tooth comb ever mentioned in a proverb?  Discussion for a later date.....
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    Any word if Jeff is still using Heaven/Hell or something new?
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    New. See page 1. Dogs pick
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    wwsuicide said:
    New. See page 1. Dogs pick
    Nice. Thought that was a Mike. 
  • Options
    Um....all this pick talk triggers me....I didn't know that picks were in a mystery box and tossed out the box without going through it was a proverbial "fine toothed comb"--was a fine tooth comb ever mentioned in a proverb?  Discussion for a later date.....
    The pick was in the bag of goodies if you got one. Could have overlooked it...but it wasn't just tossed into the box.
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    The pick was in the bag of goodies if you got one. Could have overlooked it...but it wasn't just tossed into the box.

Correct. They wouldn't just throw the pick in the box. They would be inside the bag of PJ treats. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Lucky to get this sucker in mb
    Almost like getting it directly from jeff. That box of picks he gave to 10c to give away. Wow. And thanks to santos for not sticking the box in his car and leaving the country.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    Loujoe said:

I received the same one too. 
  • Options
    Nice!! That was fun.
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Loujoe said:
    Almost like getting it directly from jeff. That box of picks he gave to 10c to give away. Wow. And thanks to santos for not sticking the box in his car and leaving the country.
    That is a super cool design!
  • Options
    mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 124
    4 days till the first show. Please post your pick scores here. Hopefully we get some new ones again this time around. 
  • Options

• Options
    Got this one at the Rockfords show at The Showbox Market
  • Options

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,883
    Got this one at the Rockfords show at The Showbox Market
    I have that same one. He was giving those out when he did his book signing for the Potatoheads book.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    demetrios said:

Jeff?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -