Memories,Meetings,Memorabilia and the story and pictures behind them.

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    if it was a choice between Veddersexual and "it doesn't get eddie vedder than this", I choose the former. 
    Uncle Neil would not approve of either of these.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Get_Right said:
    if it was a choice between Veddersexual and "it doesn't get eddie vedder than this", I choose the former. 
    I will take all of the above over "the boys"
    I agree with getting rid of "the boys" but in addition no more "jamily"
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Ok so some of you OGs never heard the term, but I definitely didn't make it up, it was A THING! A very funny thing usually, too, especially when it was a significant other huffy about the amount of swoony attention someone was giving to the stage or even videos of PJ. 

But hey, it's never too late to declare yourself! It is 2021 after all...

Wow I haven't heard the term "Jamily" in a long while! I know many who eye roll with that, but I always thought it was kinda sweet!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JH6056 said:
    Ok so some of you OGs never heard the term, but I definitely didn't make it up, it was A THING! A very funny thing usually, too, especially when it was a significant other huffy about the amount of swoony attention someone was giving to the stage or even videos of PJ. 

But hey, it's never too late to declare yourself! It is 2021 after all...

Wow I haven't heard the term "Jamily" in a long while! I know many who eye roll with that, but I always thought it was kinda sweet!
    yeah, it was way less cringey before I turned 47. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Get_Right said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Love the feedback. No photos from 96, but I can say, that we walked out of that pit and into cold Heinekens and hot dogs, which at the time might as well have been caviar.
    That pit was no joke!
    Out of body experience.  Was seriously lifted in the air and pushed about 10 feet forward during Animal. 

So same friend, makes the same call and we get tickets and backstage passes. we get there and we realize the passes are for the 28th.  Now these were Epic records hospitality passes, not all access passes.  The Epic team lets us in and says "no problem, welcome to our little party!" We are in a large tent and there is a casual spread, nothing too fancy, but cold beers, snacks, sandwiches and a dude working burgers and dogs on the grill.  We looked around and Pearl Jam had its own little tunnel system of tents all roped off and clearly friends and family only.  We are standing in our area backstage and we watch Pearl jam walk towards the stage about 100 feet in front of us!  We felt special, it was nice!  We make our way out of the tent into the crowd and we are about 30 people deep in the heart of the pit.  BRUTAL.  We find space and are able to duck in and out of the backstage area without issue.  Free beers, food and bathrooms! WHAT A SHOW.  I walk away in total awe.  I have seen some great shows in my day, but Randalls II will always be special to me. 

This was also my first PJ show and to say that it changed me is a total understatement. I often tell people that was the day Ed replaced Jerry in my musical life. Ohana 1 was show number 60!
    I m guessing we went to a lot of the same shows.  Shn was number 59 for me.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited October 2021
    If it's ok to steer this thread away from PJ for a moment again, I just posted some AWESOME stories from someone I knew online 20 yrs ago about early days of Seattle ("Lucky Seattle residents back in the day" thread here on Porch), but one story where this amazing woman M took her friend Q who was already a mega Nirvana fan before Nevermind came out to see a pre-Nevermind unannounced Nirvana show in Seattle without telling her who they were going to see, it reminded me of this story... (Also the Chris Cornell & Soundgarden fans here should definitely check out that other thread, a very nice Soundgarden show snippet there).

But my story of being told I was going to see a show but not told who...

NYC 1997, same ex (who now really was an ex) called me and said his brother, who worked for a radio station, had gotten him 2 tix for a show at a theater in Times Sq, I guess then called "The Supper Club" but according to Wikipedia it was The Edison Theater first. Capacity 541 people.  This is the same ex btw who made me miss Pearl Jam at the unannounced Slims show in '93 when we were still a couple because we were fighting about how much I loved Pearl Jam.  Can anyone relate? LOL!

But we were still friends and he called me and said "I don't know who it is, but it's got to be good because my brother was adamant I HAD to go, HAD to take a big music fan as my guest, and HAVE to be at this theater no later than 3:00pm on this day. Wanna go?"

So went, got out of work late so was already a little late to get there and freaking out, got out of the subway and was RUNNING through Times Sq. I mean trying to act like a superhero running, and I tripped and FLEW through the air before landing on my knees, one knee landing on a rock. Pain like I couldn't explain. Nice strangers helped me up, and I cried and limped the rest of the way through TImes Sq to the theater.  SUPER RELIEVED to arrive and still see a line outside and a very pissed ex but then he looked at my face and was like "What happened???" I told him, he pulled me into the line and TRIGGER WARNING: about to describe a kinda gross medical situation with my knee.  Feel free to go to next paragraph if you don't wanna know.  Still here? I was wearing a skirt with leggings under it, so I pulled the leggings down & as I pulled them past my knee, a chunk of my actual knee came off, stuck to the leggings with blood. "Ohhhhhh shit..."

This seemed like a good time to ask "Well, who's concert is this?" My ex, we'll call him Sean, handed me a plastic pass with the cover of David Bowie's new album coming out called "Earthling" on it and this as a release party show!!!!!! David. Fucking. Bowie. In a theater that holds like 550 people in NYC!!!  Ok, so going to the emergency room now and missing this show is NOT an option, at least we don't think it is. But I'm in pain & it looks pretty nasty.  We looked at each other, smiled, and both yelled at the same time to the outdoor line of guests: "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE? OR THE LINE?"  Nice woman yells back "I'm a cancer doctor, does that count?" We look at each other, "GOOD ENOUGH! PLEASE COME TALK TO US!"  I show her my legging situation and my knee, and she says "Yeah, that's gonna need stitches." "But will I survive if we don't go to the ER right now? Like, will I live through the show?"  "Go to a drug store and get peroxide, alcohol, clean it out, bandages, you'll live through the show." 

Ex (he is a great guy) runs and gets all the medical stuff, playes an EMT in line and helps me clean up and bandage my knee, then when they finally let us in, we hobble over to a guy near some stairs and say "Where are there chairs here, is there anywhere we can watch this show from that has chairs?" "No, only the balcony has tables, but that's VIP. Do you have a VIP pass?" "No" "Sorry, you'll have to stand." We explain the situation and he's just about to say no again when this staff supervisor guy comes up and tells him he needs to do something (has nothing to do with us). He is pissed. "Why do I have to do that? Why isn't fucking Andy doing it?" Supervisor guy says "You gotta do it." So pissed VIP security guard looks at us and says "Go. Fucking go." and we scamper up the stairs, well I crawl up, but we get a table at the front of the balcony and there is a bottle of champagne on every table. We ask if it's ok to open it and they say yes and we settle in, pour 2 glasses of champagne, look at how tiny the theater is and that we are about to see David Bowie, and we are insanely excited!

Basically, show is brilliant, lots of songs from new album of course but I will NEVER EVER forget the "Cracked Actor" and "Life On Mars" we got, along with so many other amazing songs! It was freaking stunning. And the Joy, the natural seratonin, and the champagne helped me feel very little pain.  And Sean was in heaven too, we're both Blondie fans as well and Chris Stein sat at next table, and Sean was such a mega mega studier of all things Bowie, he saw 2 of guys who'd produced prior Bowie albums in the past and had great convos with them.  A mega-fan's dream. The balcony was crawling with VIPs, I don't remember everyone we saw or talked to but it was amazing. I had a couple of crazy "Wow, just wow" convos too. Mostly though we just watched the show in awe. 

Here's the tour band, for the musician freaks (which Sean and I totally were) in this convo:

David Bowie – vocals, guitar, alto & baritone saxophone
    Reeves Gabrels – guitar, backing vocals
    Gail Ann Dorsey – bass guitar, vocals, keyboards
    Zack Alford[18] – drums, percussion
    Mike Garson – keyboards, backing vocals

When the show was over we were leaving to find a cab to the Brooklyn Kings Co Hospital ER and realized there were so many unopened champagne bottles still at the end of the night. We asked a waitress, she said "Go for it", and this was the 90s so we didn't even have to hide it on our way out. Got a cab, ER, FOUR HOUR WAIT before even being seen, but champagne and recounting all the things we couldn't believe had just happened made the time pass fast.  Stiches, then massive thanks to the ex and separate cab rides home to each of our places. What a freaking 24 hrs....

If I find my friend M I'll ask her how I can tell the same story in like 1 paragraph next time like she does, I promise... =)

Update:
    My ex messaged back, he's super busy with work but he sent me 2 links, a youtube audio of 12 of the show's 17 tracks, and this review.  My gawd, the setlist.... drooling all over again!

https://www.davidbowie.com/blog/2019/11/19/bowie-at-the-kit-kat-klub-20-years-ago-tonight?fbclid=IwAR33MjnM8oHUm5DZL9od_y4voimN3_k18VN5a1uiVojqIVBPLmVulprUQuw

Post edited by JH6056 on
  • Cool story 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,602
    Hot.
    I went to the supper club once. Didn't see bowie there.
    Awesome lesson in your story how something unbelievable can come out of something bad...something like that.
    Help from strangers...kindness...love for all.
    Me like that!!

Loujoe said:
    Hot.
    I went to the supper club once. Didn't see bowie there.
    Awesome lesson in your story how something unbelievable can come out of something bad...something like that.
    Help from strangers...kindness...love for all.
    Me like that!!

And I absolutely love when your 1st comment after something is "Hot." It's such a great reaction and yes, aligns with the stuff you say you like, so it's a LouLoveFest!  Thanks to you & LastExitLondon for the ongoing discussions!
    Kind of a dumb story but if you will listen, all I need is an audience.
     Okkkkkkk.
    My co-worker was going to see DRI in brooklyn kind of recently. I asked him to get me a setlist if he could. He was like why? Then alright.
    In the spirit of keeping stories long. My bud was a little intense and wild. Dangerous...
    He was getting beer from a bodega and while he was walking down the street with his hands full he felt a sharp object to his back. "Give me your money" my bud replies. "Give me a taste!" And gets what he asked for. 
    Must not have been too deep. He finds his friend and they find the dude. Mess him up, and take his knife. His friend was in the military so knows a bit about injuries. He heated the knife up, 'this is gonna hurt' resticks bud and into the show they go.

Jumped on stage and got me the set-list.

I wonder if he's still alive. I hope he is.

I think I would have gave the dude my cash and ran home crying!!!

• edwhoedwho Posts: 811

Fourth row Stone Vancouver 2011 Ed tossed a pic our way and it landed in the breast pocket of the guy in front of me. I guess I was the only one who saw where it landed because everybody around instantly started a treasure hunt, including the guy who had the thing already in his pocket. I let them go on searching for awhile  =) then finally get the winners attention and pointed to my breast pocket he looks in his and his day was made.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

Oh wow. That's so funny!! Picks...I'm wearing a multi-pocketed tee if I get to a show again.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edwho said:

Fourth row Stone Vancouver 2011 Ed tossed a pic our way and it landed in the breast pocket of the guy in front of me. I guess I was the only one who saw where it landed because everybody around instantly started a treasure hunt, including the guy who had the thing already in his pocket. I let them go on searching for awhile  =) then finally get the winners attention and pointed to my breast pocket he looks in his and his day was made.

He probably thought you were a magician.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    edwho said:

‘06 Albany my brother and I are just off centre on the aisle somewhere in the first 10 rows (can’t recall exactly) when the stage lights hit just right during a song and my brother happened to notice a pick underneath the seat in front. He waited until the song finished and walked around me to reach below and grab it. Just as he stood back up the couple turned around to realize what happened and I’ll never forget the girlfriend/wife was just immediately deflated (I think she actually cried) when she heard me tell my brother the pick was Ed’s.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    Merch idea, PJ should have not just poster tubes but upside down umbrellas that can be opened to form like a giant bowl to catch picks, or a giant catcher's mit coated in sticky tape, on a long pole...
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

That shirt... dipped in rubber cement or coated in double stick tape. I like it!

[Seriously though, it's actually a cool shirt. The hoarder in me loves that much storage on a shirt!]
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    JH6056 said:
    on2legs said:

That shirt... dipped in rubber cement or coated in double stick tape. I like it!

[Seriously though, it's actually a cool shirt. The hoarder in me loves that much storage on a shirt!]
    No picks would evade you with that setup!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• One time ed threw a pick and it flew  towards  me and a friend  tobias. The swede.
    We searched and nothing found.  Later  he sent  me a picture  from his hotel.  It was inside his dr.marten boot.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Another pick story 
    After the holy communion part of d.t.e where  mike feeds jeff a pick.  Jeff launched it and i saw it in slow motion like the matrix.
    It fluttered down into a plastic  cup stage side of the rail. 
    4 people up from  me. Only i saw it. So its in this cup, luckily my friend  jason was standing right there. So i motion to him "the cup,i need that cup. "  "a pick is in there"
    He roughly works out i want the cup leans over picks it up and pretends to drink it. I scream nooooooo. 
    So he sees the pick and passes me the cup. It  was a mike t.o.t.d pick used by jeff and from jeffs mouth.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Awesome Rob!  Crazy journey into that boot.  Good eye on that cup pick too.  I heart picks.

Keep the stories flowing people.
    on2legs said:

Great one. That would be interesting going through security. Empty your pockets and a pat down would take you into the first encore!
    edited October 2021

Post edited by Loujoe on
    Watched above pick in slow motion 'matrix style' land in the pit at an overkill show. Moshed my way over to it. It's a solid pick. 
    edited October 2021

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Loujoe said:

Oh man, I could bore you for hours. Wish I was a better writer. Feel for those that get headache from my attempts.

And, you all are hilarious. Sorry, can’t have flaps on pockets, search continues.

Maybe next year GA ticket holders can unite and all balance plates on their heads or hats with plates on top similar to the carnival game. Could make it fun for the band and of course more picks for us. win - win

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

edwho said:
    Loujoe said:

Oh man, I could bore you for hours. Wish I was a better writer. Feel for those that get headache from my attempts.

And, you all are hilarious. Sorry, can’t have flaps on pockets, search continues.

Maybe next year GA ticket holders can unite and all balance plates on their heads or hats with plates on top similar to the carnival game. Could make it fun for the band and of course more picks for us. win - win

Go for it! At least tell 1 or 2 stories.  I shouldn't be the only one boring the hell out of everyone with my long-ass stories (which I just posted another of elsewhere, sorry, not sorry :) )!
  • Yes  tell long detailed stories.  That's what we love here. Go all out
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    edited October 2021
    Alright, there are some tough acts to follow around here and I may be running out of stories, but here is one more. Not PJ, and no celebrity action, but I think it is a great story and it is about my first concert.

1981, I am 13 years old and in 8th grade, living outside Hartford, CT.  I had just started to get into rock music and had been begging my mom to take me to see Kiss. No dice, too young. Really just getting into good rock music and had that huge Swan Song patch on the back of my Levi jean jacket. Then, the Rolling Stones announce two nights at the ole Civic Center where the Whalers played.  I was way too young to be lining up for tickets and basically it sold out in a few hours.  First $15.00 ticket and the tour was sponsored by Jovan Musk (random fact).  At the time my mom was dating this guy who "was a contractor" and I am not really sure if that was real, but one day he would have $5,000 in his pocket and the next he was asking me for $20. Powder blue Lincoln Continental. You get the picture. Let's call him Sam.

So the week of the concerts arrives and that is all anyone in town can talk about, it is the lead story on the local news each night.  I go up to Sam and tell about this and how cool it would be if he could get me tickets to one of the concerts.  "I'd be the coolest kid in school, come on Sam, please make this happen!" He says, OK kid, let me see what I can do.  "Thanks Sam, I will clean your car for a month, blah, blah, blah"

Day of the first concert comes and I say Sam are you having any luck with tickets? He says "get_right, I have never seen anything like this. These tickets are harder to get than for Elvis." He tells me to sit tight and stay at the house by the phone.  Around 5pm he comes home and says sorry buddy, I could not make it happen tonight, but I am working something for tomorrow. 

Next day arrives, and I am so nervous and excited that this might happen.  Sam tells me to pick one friend in case he gets two tickets.  My best friend and I at the time were completely distracted all day. I come home from school and the phone rings around 4 pm.  It's Sam, hey get_right, sit tight I am coming home, do not leave the house.  OK, what’s up I wonder.  Around 5 he comes home, and he has a couple of shirts over his shoulder, the show program under his arm, and a few pins in his hand.

He hands me the shirts and the pins and says, sorry bud, I could not get any tickets, but I was able to get inside, hear the soundcheck, and buy some stuff for you.  “So sorry I wish I could have made this happen for you.” He hands me the program and says “it’s all good, you can wear the shirt to school and tell all the girls you went.” I say thanks Sam this is great and start flipping through the program.

I get to the “centerfold” and what is sitting there? A single ticket to see the Rolling Stones that evening.  2nd row in the section right next to the stage.  “Holy shit!” Sam you are the man, how did you get this, how much did it cost, how am I getting there, am I going alone, can I take a friend, Holy Shit.  HOLY SHIT.  He smiles and says, "get_right, you have no idea what I went through to get that ticket for you."

Here is the deal, he says, I am driving us down in about an hour, we are getting dinner, and I am walking you to the Civic Center door.  Go to the seats and you will be sitting with my friends, they will keep an eye on you. When the show ends you come right back to this restaurant. 

So, I go into the show, and there are three 40 something guys sitting in the seats, and they welcome me warmly.  The show starts, Garland Jefferies opened.  All I remember about that is that it was the first time I heard a live concert and it was LOUD.  The fellas may or may not have passed a joint my way.  I will never tell.  Or did I just tell LOL.

Finally, the Stones come on and they open with Under my Thumb.  So. Good. I remember so many details from the show. The white stage, that sort of looked like the famous lips.  The drum kit rotated around the stage during the show.  I remember Keith’s black telecaster so vividly. I can still put myself in that seat and hearing Shattered, Little T&A, Waiting on a Friend, Cant Always get what you want (my first sing a long) and the last three songs of the main set, Honky Tonk Women, Brown Sugar, and Jumping Jack Flash. For that last song, Mick gets in this cherry picker basket and is singing the song to the audience as the basket rotates around the arena. I will never never ever forget seeing Mick Jagger in the cherry picker basket, hanging in the air 20 ft above me signing

But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
    But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
    It's a gas! Gas! Gas!

The encore is Satisfaction and I am completely blown away by the energy in the room and the intense, visceral joy I am feeling at that moment. I smile every time I think about it. And people wonder why I chase rock concerts.

November 10 will mark the 40th Anniversary of that night.  Through the years, I have seen many shows by many amazing artists in many amazing venues. To this day, that Rolling Stones concert remains in my top five, and the Jagger moment with Jumping Jack Flash is still the coolest thing I have ever experienced at a concert. 

But it gets better, at least for me it does. Not quite a VIP after party but maybe better....

So my parents were divorced and my Dad lived up in Massachusetts, just across the border near Connecticut. He had remarried and I had an older stepsister (3 years older).  I was visiting my dad about two weeks after the Stones concert, and my stepsister was having a little party in the basement, probably about 20 kids hanging out, playing music, ping pong etc.  There was some making out going on, and not kidding, they were playing spin the bottle (look it up youngsters). I am just walking around the basement, being the annoying younger brother that I was (and maybe looking for beer), and this girl comes up to me and says “Hey, were you at the Rolling Stones concert in Hartford last week, I think I saw you there!” “Why yes, I was.” She says, “oh that is so cool, wasn’t it fun, come on lets sit, tell me how you got your tickets.” Why yes, I would love sit down with you…. Ahh the 80s!

Post edited by Get_Right on
    ^^Oh wow!!!-thx man. What a trip.^^