******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    F you guys.

Met one of your coaches the other day.  Lives around the corner from me and knows one of our neighbors we're friends with. Alex Tanney...nice guy.
    Giants look pretty good. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    FU2 Cliffy. See you Saturday?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    F you guys.

Met one of your coaches the other day.  Lives around the corner from me and knows one of our neighbors we're friends with. Alex Tanney...nice guy.
    Welp, Daniel Jones just fumbled again.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    FU2 Cliffy. See you Saturday?
    Ugh...unfortunately no. Had plans with JP and all but realized we have one of our best friend's 40th, so that will be my weekend.  God dammit.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    F you guys.

Giants look pretty good. lol
    Welp, at least I get my Sundays back again, I guess.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Pearl Jam plays for the first time in like 3 years, Phills win, Penn State wins, Eagles hopefully win???????
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Hopefully not.  ;)
    Niners are down top RB and top 2 Corners.
    The corners are going to hurt.
    Go Niners!
    (I'll root for the Eagles every other week but this weekend it is a house divided here w/wife and son big Eagles backers.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Better beat Dallas next week!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Not scoring after a 91 yard (think it was that long) pass is quite an accomplishment! Left way too many points on the board. Should be 2-0. Alas, this is what young teams/coaches do though. Growing pains.

On bright side--the Dolphins got crushed but.....boy oh boy, fucking Carson....hurt again. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I was mocking your coach a few times yesterday....although I admit to yelling at Kyle through the TV a bunch of times, as well.
    That was a slop-mess of a game. 
    edited September 2021
    I was mocking your coach a few times yesterday....although I admit to yelling at Kyle through the TV a bunch of times, as well.
    Yeah. He exceeded everyone's expectations last week and this week was Kotitesque.

Defense did their job again though. Sucks to lose Brandon Graham.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Not scoring after a 91 yard (think it was that long) pass is quite an accomplishment! Left way too many points on the board. Should be 2-0. Alas, this is what young teams/coaches do though. Growing pains.

On bright side--the Dolphins got crushed but.....boy oh boy, fucking Carson....hurt again. 
    first time in like 20 years a team had a play as long as 91 yards and didn't score on the possession.  A TD there changes the complexion of the game.  

Biggest issue I have so far is the lack of targeting Ertz and Goedert, especially in that intermediate zone of like 10-20 yards.  Need to look for those 2 more often.

It's baffling how you can have such a great defensive line but just can't generate turnovers.  same as the last few years. zero turnovers in 2 games again for the defense.  and Jimmy G was ripe for a pick early as he was erratic.   

Hate Monday night games as this point.
    Yeah. He exceeded everyone's expectations last week and this week was Kotitesque.

Defense did their job again though. Sucks to lose Brandon Graham.

Yeah, the Niners pretty much run on everyone but your D was having none of it.  That was tough going and when we finally got some running going everyone got hurt and the dude we signed from Baltimore's practice squad went out for a play.  Baltimore - where they are on RB #13 already or whatever it is!
    The kid from Ohio state finally gets in...gets his first carry.  It is great - he leaps, he fumbles, he is concussed.
    All on the same play.  :lol:    
    You guys put the fucking hurt on our RBs.
    Hopefully Carson and his two sprained ankles suits up on Sunday. Something tells me he's not getting to 75% of the snaps this year. Hope I am wrong.

2 weeks in, though, things look good! Currently have the 5th, 9th, and 13th picks

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Hopefully Carson and his two sprained ankles suits up on Sunday. Something tells me he's not getting to 75% of the snaps this year. Hope I am wrong.

2 weeks in, though, things look good! Currently have the 5th, 9th, and 13th picks

https://twitter.com/WentzoMeter

Wow that is a plethora of Wentz info. Good follow. Thanks
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

Wow that is a plethora of Wentz info. Good follow. Thanks
    Yeah, it's basically ran by this woman who's a lawyer that ran for City Council. She's got a pretty good substack and runs commentary of live council meetings. She's very good at the analytiics.
    Through three weeks Carson Wentz is, again, one of the worst quarterbacks in the league.

Instead of his health, perhaps our concern with getting that pick more lies with how soon the Colts end up benching him.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Through three weeks Carson Wentz is, again, one of the worst quarterbacks in the league.

Instead of his health, perhaps our concern with getting that pick more lies with how soon the Colts end up benching him.
    He'll get benched when he's up to 72% of snaps or something like that.

yup, need them to win some games or they will not play him the last few weeks.

Wouldn't shock me to see him out of the league in a couple of years or so
    chinese-happy.jpg

He can make a heck of a living carrying a clipboard.
    (Course, he is already rich, does not need to do that to pay any bills.)

Need the Eagles to win and with under 50, tonight.  Sack Dak, all night long!

Mailatta being out is a huge. This will be an uphill battle this evening.
    chinese-happy.jpg

Mailatta being out is a huge. This will be an uphill battle this evening.

No pressure on Dak and I think most teams are going to need to score a lot of points to beat the shitlicker Cowboys.
    Passing game looks great.
    so what is worse, the NFC East or the NL East?   They both suck which gives our Philly teams a shot.  Game tonight is a must win for the Cowboys. Killer loss for them if they lose. For Birds schedule is brutal coming up.  KC, at Carolina which is looking tougher than expected, Bucs, than at the Raiders.  Two Super Bowl teams and two current 3-0 teams after tonight. Brutal stretch but a bit less crucial if win tonight.  Go Birds
    Winning tonight would be better than losing. Definitely.

Mike McCarthy is a moron.  How do you not use timeouts when your offense had totally dominated the game and we get the ball first, 
    I swear, Sanders must make a habit of sleeping with coaches wives or something.  Another coach who absolutely hates handing the ball to him.

You guys should trade him to the Niners.  We could really use a good RB

I swear, Sanders must make a habit of sleeping with coaches wives or something.  Another coach who absolutely hates handing the ball to him.

You guys should trade him to the Niners.  We could really use a good RB

Two carries. Two. For 27 yards.

pjhawks said:
    Mike McCarthy is a moron.  How do you not use timeouts when your offense had totally dominated the game and we get the ball first, 
    Yes, well known from his squandering of half a dozen Aaron Rodgers seasons in Green Bay.