Need more SiriusXM Pearl Jam specials. 
    shit be brewin lol
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    NHiding said:
    demetrios said:
    Need more SiriusXM Pearl Jam specials. 
    shit be brewin lol

Rob, we need a Ohana 2021 pre show, event, after show SiriusXM Special.
    Make it happen man!

Jeff Ament & David Fricke special was fantastic. :)

Faithful Forum jam this Monday?

Good stuff coming up this month. =)
    200 Pearl Jam Radio Specials  :)

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    ^ :joy:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Rob- that road crew roundtable was fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed listening to the amazing stories and how much work and dedication the crew have and do. You're around long enough and you have some sort of idea and a great appreciation for what they do, but listening to the stories, have so much more now. Well done and extreme thanks to the Crew past and present.  I can honestly and proudly say none of them ever had to throw me around!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Rob- that road crew roundtable was fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed listening to the amazing stories and how much work and dedication the crew have and do. You're around long enough and you have some sort of idea and a great appreciation for what they do, but listening to the stories, have so much more now. Well done and extreme thanks to the Crew past and present.  I can honestly and proudly say none of them ever had to throw me around!
    Thanks Matt! Glad you dug it. Been wanting to get something like that going for 11 years!
    NHiding said:
    Thanks Matt! Glad you dug it. Been wanting to get something like that going for 11 years!
    :o

Ten Club Radio cleaning up some server issues, so currently down.  Back with ya asap. 
    Today's special is AWESOME!!! =)
    What a month @NHiding :)

No Sea.Hear.Now stream, but for Ohana '21 will PJ Radio air something live for us?
  • demetrios said:
    No Sea.Hear.Now stream, but for Ohana '21 will PJ Radio air something live for us?
    Hope so! 
    demetrios said:
    Hope so! 

They have aired one of Ed's Ohana shows on SiriusXM. Wasn't live but aired a few day's later. Would be great if they did it again for this year's Ohana Fest.
  • demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Hope so! 

They have aired one of Ed's Ohana shows on SiriusXM. Wasn't live but aired a few day's later. Would be great if they did it again for this year's Ohana Fest.
    Especially since a lot of people can’t make it this time. 
    Ohana Festival 2021 SiriusXM broadcast please?
     :) 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Heard ‘Habit’ with Liam Finn from PJ20 tonight. Sounded rather official to my ears. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Heard ‘Habit’ with Liam Finn from PJ20 tonight. Sounded rather official to my ears. 
    I seriously hope that is a sign of things to come.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    I seriously hope that is a sign of things to come.
    That's been floating around for a while. Also an official recording of Kick Out The Jams. Not sure where I found them. But I've had those two tracks and the night 1 Temple reunion for a few years now. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    demetrios said:
    We were listening to it on SiriusXM on the way to Indianapolis to see the Drive by Truckers tonight. Sounded great. 
    We were given 4 tunes from PJ20 ten years ago.