So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Waiting in the Uk.......

They'll come - bags of patience still left here :)
  • Also still waiting in the UK but patience starting to wear a little thin.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Also still waiting in the uk.  I know they’re going to arrive at some point and I’ll be happy when they do but we were told to have our addresses up to date for November 23rd 2020 and that was after the April 20 update. That’s nearly 10 months on top of the delays explained and highlighted in April last year. At this stage I’m pretty sure the Ed single, Jeff Lp and the zombie funkos are going to arrive here before the fan club singles. 

I don’t really ever complain here and 10c are always polite and helpful when I need to contact them but I won’t pretend I’m not frustrated with the continued delays.

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    pdalowsky said:

I'm trying but those bags are so heavy. 

• rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    Has anyone in Virginia received their singles? Nice to see some Midwestern folks getting delivered.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Still waiting in Northeast Ohio. 
  • Same in WV.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
    rw160510 said:
    Also still waiting in the uk.  I know they’re going to arrive at some point and I’ll be happy when they do but we were told to have our addresses up to date for November 23rd 2020 and that was after the April 20 update. That’s nearly 10 months on top of the delays explained and highlighted in April last year. At this stage I’m pretty sure the Ed single, Jeff Lp and the zombie funkos are going to arrive here before the fan club singles. 

I don’t really ever complain here and 10c are always polite and helpful when I need to contact them but I won’t pretend I’m not frustrated with the continued delays.

I hear you, but whilst it will be nice to have the collection of them complete again, I do sense I will add them to the shelf and then promptly forget they are there. If I was planning to spin them then I would totally get the frustration but I'll take a look and thats about it. 

strange being a collector, at least we know at some point they will definitely arrive. Til then we can enjoy the MP3's. 

I do enjoy those deep mags though
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    We’re moving house next week. What are the chances of being able to get the delivery address changed on these? 
    They will probably ship them with no notification or tracking details
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    goldrush said:
    We’re moving house next week. What are the chances of being able to get the delivery address changed on these? 
    Worth asking. I believe they are being shipped by a third party however with little tenclub input so it may be a touch tricky
  • shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 173
    I got the notice to confirm my address on 11/10/2020. I guess they wanted me to check my crystal ball to confirm my 2022 address. 
  • goldrush said:
    My address was updated in Feb this year and they still arrived at my old address last month. I just got lucky because I know the people that live there now. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 379
    goldrush said:
    Any chance you can leave a note or go and talk to whomever moves into your old place. Bare minimum, they call and let you know its these or possibly even send it to you when/if it arrives there? 
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    goldrush said:
    Don't have the option in the US to get all your mail forwarded to the new one?  It's a  Canada Post option.  You have to pay for it of course but no important mail is left behind at old Addy.   
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    Don't have the option in the US to get all your mail forwarded to the new one?  It's a  Canada Post option.  You have to pay for it of course but no important mail is left behind at old Addy.   
    The USPS will forward mail to a new address for 12 months according to their website. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    The USPS will forward mail to a new address for 12 months according to their website. 
    What happens if it takes another 12months to arrive
    Kearnsy
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    edited September 2021
    Kearn5y said:
    Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    You got me on that, I don't know. I didn't see anything about extending it past 12 months. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    You got me on that, I don't know. I didn't see anything about extending it past 12 months. 
    Sorry, just being a smart ass. For some the dumb and dumber scene came to mind. Totally non related. 
    Best Australian Firefighter GIFs  Gfycat
    Kearnsy
  • Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    Sorry, just being a smart ass. For some the dumb and dumber scene came to mind. Totally non related. 
    Best Australian Firefighter GIFs  Gfycat
    One of my Dad's favorite sayings is "it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass". I wish more people would take the advice. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

D, hilarious, but not at the same time! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    anyone got those is europe?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:

D, hilarious, but not at the same time! 
    Next time! 
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    Kearn5y said:
    Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    We're in Australia, and we do have mail forwarding set up for the next 6 months. The problem is Australia Post can be pretty shit, and without international tracking I'll just have to hope for the best.

I sent an email to 10C and got this reply:

"Hello Chris, Hope you have been doing well out there! Thank you for following up. There were inevitably more delays, but the shipping process FINALLY began in April... These are being shipped in batches from a Shipping Company, and not from our warehouse, so it will take much much more time to get them all processed & shipped around the World. And they are still being processed... We are hoping they will be shipping to Australia soon too. Please submit a change of address with your local post office & hopefully they will be forwarded. If they do not arrive to your old address (if you will still have access) or your new address by the end of the year, feel free to follow up with us again. Please do not worry though! We want you to get these too!!! Again, we are very sorry for the delay!!" 

Fingers crossed!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)

• EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    goldrush said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Nami said:
    goldrush said:
    We're in Australia, and we do have mail forwarding set up for the next 6 months. The problem is Australia Post can be pretty shit, and without international tracking I'll just have to hope for the best.

I sent an email to 10C and got this reply:

"Hello Chris, Hope you have been doing well out there! Thank you for following up. There were inevitably more delays, but the shipping process FINALLY began in April... These are being shipped in batches from a Shipping Company, and not from our warehouse, so it will take much much more time to get them all processed & shipped around the World. And they are still being processed... We are hoping they will be shipping to Australia soon too. Please submit a change of address with your local post office & hopefully they will be forwarded. If they do not arrive to your old address (if you will still have access) or your new address by the end of the year, feel free to follow up with us again. Please do not worry though! We want you to get these too!!! Again, we are very sorry for the delay!!" 

Fingers crossed!
    "We are hoping" and "Fingers crossed", eh?

Tenclub job done.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
     :| 
  •  :s in NY 
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Been about 5 weeks since I got a package with just 1 single and 2 deep magazines.  Haven't heard anything from ten club since the day I emailed them.  Highly doubt I will ever receive the 2nd single.  Hope they surprise me.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Arrived near Scranton, PA!