psst...9/10/2021

Comments

• whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    Flippers suck.
    This is the American way....Land of Opportunity...

• Flippers suck.
    This is the American way....Land of Opportunity...

And greed.
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 584
    Probably would buy if they were in the UK/EU store. Don’t even know why I’m a member really.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Not my thing at all, but happy for those that grabbed them.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:
    And so it begins… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Free shipping? Damn that's hot! 
    Hahahaha.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    more toys.  haha
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Terrible. 
  • Genuinely curious what would people rather see? They can’t put out new music every month. Would you prefer newsletters that were just news and no merch at all?  
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    still available....
  • Genuinely curious what would people rather see? They can’t put out new music every month. Would you prefer newsletters that were just news and no merch at all?  
    That would be perfectly fine with me and if there's no news, I don't need anything. This stuff is embarassing. 
  • I am a little saddened by what my favourite band is turning into. Is Gene Simmons their new business manager?  I’m officially out of the merch game unless it has a black circle with music on it. 

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Genuinely curious what would people rather see? They can’t put out new music every month. Would you prefer newsletters that were just news and no merch at all?  
    Some new shirts that aren't black, slip mats, guitar picks, new stickers. Just a few off the top of my head.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I was really hoping for a new vault today.  Oh well.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    Saw the newsletter and thought, "That shirt is boring. Those Funkos are dumb." Then I went and bought the Funkos.

Best case, I have a silly decoration to bust out every Halloween and get to laugh while remembering the spell when I spent all my money on livestreams and merch instead of actually going to shows. Worst case, my kids will find it in the closet one day after I am gone and sell it for three times what I paid for it.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Genuinely curious what would people rather see? They can’t put out new music every month. Would you prefer newsletters that were just news and no merch at all?  
    not toys
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    They will keep the zombie 10c cards company.
    (Now iso zombie halloween shirt xl/l)

reserve a casket when available @HughFreakingDillon
  • SR91748SR91748 Posts: 137
    What do people do with these? I've got a few Funko products and I don't know if they're all just collector items you keep in a box, and if there's a big and lasting aftermarket, like trading cards or beanie babies. The ones I've picked up at ballgames I'm reluctant to take out of the box. I have a few bobbleheads too. Those don't seem to have too much value, but are something to look at. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    Coming soon Pearl Jam Lego set.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    I'm glad there was a 1 limit on these, but I couldn't get no code clear due to multi purchase option and the flippers, flip. 

Hint of sarcasm
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    edited September 2021
    EF11 said:, I have a silly decoration to bust out every Halloween.
    That’s my plan, I resisted for a bit, but they do glow in the dark!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Coming soon Pearl Jam Lego set.
    Ah, yes please!

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    mfc2006 said:
    Some new shirts that aren't black, slip mats, guitar picks, new stickers. Just a few off the top of my head.
    And a decent hat. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Disagree with all the shade being thrown at PJ about releasing these Funko pops, and the comparisons to KISS ( love them too!) are not even close.  

Funko Pops are a HUGE collectible, and clearly people here on this board have no idea about the pop market and their value in the collectible spells.  with an awesome line of Rock’n’Roll pops, and a line of Pop Albums (album covers) w/ Notorious B.I.G. (Ready to Die), Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath), and Motörhead (Ace of Spades) being a few of my favorites.  You should all go check them out !!! 

I can’t wait to add the Funko pops from my all-time favorite band to my collection of rock’n’roll pops.  Being a collector I am totally ecstatic about them.  I totally love the exclusive 10club sticker on the zombie ones.  Funko pop collectors love exclusive stickers on their pops !!! 

Anyway love them or hate them, there is a major group of people that collect and love this collectible.  Cheers to the 10c for bringing this exclusive to the 10c members.  I can tell you I am glad to be a member , and would have been disappointed if I wasn’t . But then again since 1994 I have only not been a member in the year 1997, and a continuous since 1998 and damn proud of it! 

Keep on Rocking in the Free World ! 
  • Coming soon Pearl Jam Lego set.
    I would definitely buy that
  • mfc2006 said:
    Amen! Would love some non black shirts!! It’s really bizarre how 90% of the shirts over the past 10 years have been black 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited September 2021
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,610
    I bought them so I can display them next to my cabbage patch dolls and beanie babies.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    @Santos L. Halper can you please update the description once the 1600 first shipment is reached, if it isn't already?