The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    I’ve got a pretty good plan on how I’m going to cover the plants tonight will see how it works out! Last year they did pretty good during what ever storm that was, a big heavy limb fell on my deck..
    Just seeing if you’re ok…..you ok? 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    All good I lost electric for 2 hrs but the plants did well during the storm bubblegum close ups of the tops & picture of the whole plant two days after storm! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    As you can see the colas are all defined filling out nicely! 
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited August 2021
    What is everybodys opinion on drying? I am a week or so away I think and my biggest concern is going to be keeping the room at 70 F or below..I have a humidifier to keep it at 60 Rh but that temp is critical I am reading..
    Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

What is everybodys opinion on drying? I am a week or so away I think and my biggest concern is going to be keeping the room at 70 F or below..I have a humidifier to keep it at 60 Rh but that temp is critical I am reading..
    She looks really pretty!  Wish I could help you but I don’t nearly follow the rules as well as you have so that’s why my yields suffer.  I just hang mine in the garage - super dark, not too cold or hot but I’ve never kept a reading on the actual temp and humidity.  If they snap they get jarred and opened everyday for an hour and I’ve never had mold so I guess it’s working.  Can’t wait for your use 💨 review!! 

She looks really pretty!  Wish I could help you but I don’t nearly follow the rules as well as you have so that’s why my yields suffer.  I just hang mine in the garage - super dark, not too cold or hot but I’ve never kept a reading on the actual temp and humidity.  If they snap they get jarred and opened everyday for an hour and I’ve never had mold so I guess it’s working.  Can’t wait for your use 💨 review!! 

I can’t really say without looking at trichomes through an eye piece that’s what I usually go by! Also I’m outdoors I’m letting my go till mid October as long as I can keep them moisture free..that bud looks really good! 

I can’t really say without looking at trichomes through an eye piece that’s what I usually go by! Also I’m outdoors I’m letting my go till mid October as long as I can keep them moisture free..that bud looks really good! 
    I’m going to need a Bubble Gum review also in case I want to order them.  Thanks!
    I'm micro-managing..Im going to hang em in the tent for 3-7 days.at 70 -75 F and 60 RH..like you said, when they snap they get jarred,,Its funny..you baby these things til the end and then you starve em, keep em in the dark for 48 hrs and cut em..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Nice..great pic
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Time to start covering plants specially with all this rain here in the northeast and at night so no dew falls on them! Too humid in this region plants will get mold if they are not protected..
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Well after 765 storms this month, I think my plant finally fell victim to this storm. Hope everyone in the area is safe. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    Well after 765 storms this month, I think my plant finally fell victim to this storm. Hope everyone in the area is safe. 
    Yeah last night I thought mine would get damaged but my texted me said the plants are fine I managed to cover three of my five really well, but the two I couldn’t cover are fine now 
    My trichomes are finally getting cloudy..I think 1 more week til harvest time..I am cutting when I see the first bit of amber..From what I have read, the amber gives the plant a more sedative effect
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• My trichomes are finally getting cloudy..I think 1 more week til harvest time..I am cutting when I see the first bit of amber..From what I have read, the amber gives the plant a more sedative effect
    Yeah that’s usually when I cut down!
    I believe my drying time will be quicker than I want.. Tent wont get much below 75 degrees so I will have to monitor closely. Will a quicker dry screw up my product?
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• I believe my drying time will be quicker than I want.. Tent wont get much below 75 degrees so I will have to monitor closely. Will a quicker dry screw up my product?
    It’s not ideal but again I’m going off my outdoor experience I hang mine in basement cool dark place and I run a dehumidifier to make sure air is nice and dry..
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    It’s not a very large plant, it’s budding nicely I think. Still got lots of time left yet
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    It’s not a very large plant, it’s budding nicely I think. Still got lots of time left yet
    Nice I like smaller plants like that! It must be easier to manage. 
  • This is my bubblegum plant I’m thinking another week or two it might be done! It’s supposed to be a sunny week here it should really help it along..
    This is my bubblegum plant I’m thinking another week or two it might be done! It’s supposed to be a sunny week here it should really help it along..

Good looking flower...do you give them 24-48 hrs darkness before cutting?
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• This is my bubblegum plant I’m thinking another week or two it might be done! It’s supposed to be a sunny week here it should really help it along..

Good looking flower...do you give them 24-48 hrs darkness before cutting?
    These are outdoor not sure if that applies maybe I’ll do it for one of my plants 
    Im going to do it..Ive heard it makes the plant go into defensive mode and the resin increases..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393

Maybe lend a hand again soon. I just love the smell. Smells like home to me.
  • Im going to do it..Ive heard it makes the plant go into defensive mode and the resin increases..
    Uhmm I’ll have to read up on this a bit more, happy harvest season 
  • tish said:

Maybe lend a hand again soon. I just love the smell. Smells like home to me.
    Nice job 👍 
    edited September 2021
    Well, its harvest time...98 days..I left em in the dark last 24 hrs and I do think they got frostier but nothing crazy..I was getting really impatient these last 2 weeks..My trichomes have just a hint of amber now..
    Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Well, its harvest time...98 days..I left em in the dark last 24 hrs and I do think they got frostier but nothing crazy..I was getting really impatient these last 2 weeks..My trichomes have just a hint of amber now..
    Cool happy trimming! My favorite time of the year, my 1st plant to bd ready to harvest won’t be ready until next weekend by then it will be almost two weeks of flushing it out! Then there’s two that will be ready at the end of this month leaving two others to be ready by the end of October 
  • Bubblegum plant should be ready by the end of next week..
    Looks great..Are you going to try an indoor grow?
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016