*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited August 2021
    I don't understand letting George HIll go. It's not like he's great or anything but he was on a team friendly contract that would've served as a nice trade chip at the deadline next year. I liked him as a veteran presence in the back court, although he was pretty bad against Atlanta. 

I don't like Drummond. The spacing with him and Ben would be as bad or worse as it was with Ben and Dwight. Perhaps Morey knows he's able to move Ben? We shall see.

In other news, y'all see the video Ben dropped of him hitting one fadeaway against some scrub today? Hoooboooo, it's the Ben Simmons Shooting Highlight Reel Season baby! Get Excited!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315

In other news, y'all see the video Ben dropped of him hitting one fadeaway against some scrub today? Hoooboooo, it's the Ben Simmons Shooting Highlight Reel Season baby! Get Excited!
    It's the most wonderful time. Of the year.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Sixers hired Lillard's longtime trainer as a coaching consultant the other week...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Sixers hired Lillard's longtime trainer as a coaching consultant the other week...
    And people are losing their minds. Count me in that boat!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Everyone got better…
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Danny Green re-signed! 
    hahahah....I like the signing and the contract. 

Seeing lots of rumors on twitter. Wondering if a trade is afoot shortly after the Olympics...
    chinese-happy.jpg

Embiid about to get maxed out at another 4 yrs 196M. Fingers crossed that my historically short family turns into my kids being genetic freaks that are obscenely tall.
    Embiid about to get maxed out at another 4 yrs 196M. Fingers crossed that my historically short family turns into my kids being genetic freaks that are obscenely tall.
    SuperMaxProcess!

Let us hope knowing Jo will be here for the duration of his contract is the icing on the cake for Dame requesting a trade here-

FINGERS CROSSED
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    “Jo” smh
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    “Jo” smh
    JO JO!

chinese-happy.jpg
    "I’ve always had this one dream - to play for one city. Philly and me - I’ve always thought that we’re a perfect match. They care, they’re passionate. I love them, and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else."
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    what a piece of shit Josh Harris is. Multi billionaire firing long time employees in cost
     cutting measure. Trust that process
    So Mr. August dropped another couple videos of him shooting jumpers over the weekend...this will be the year he attempts outside shots! lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
    So Mr. August dropped another couple videos of him shooting jumpers over the weekend...this will be the year he attempts outside shots! lol
    We're gonna talk ourselves into it like a buncha abused wives.
    Dude won't even take a wide-open slam dunk, let alone jumpers. Mr. August - nice.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    edited August 2021
    I think it's funny as hell that Simmons trolls Sixers fans like this.  The process never ends :get_outta_here:
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    Dude won't even take a wide-open slam dunk, let alone jumpers. Mr. August - nice.
    Come on guys. He’s putting up crazy numbers at that LA Fitness…
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Come on guys. He’s putting up crazy numbers at that LA Fitness…
    at this rate he might end up an All-Star...oh wait 
    cutz said:
    Yeah, he let us know that in the middle of a playoff series.

Beat it, Mr. August
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited August 2021
    Beat it, Mr. August
    #Trust the Process 

This guy loves to call people names.  
    edited August 2021
    Ya know...Maxey, CJ, Tobias, Green or Thybulle, and Jo sounds pretty darn good to me. Seems like a more coherent lineup than what we had last year actually. If the Dame dream doesn't happen, I think I'd be all over that if I'm Morey. Keep the young bucks. Salaries match up pretty close.

Fucking Ben...so much god damn potential wrapped up in one of the most fragile psyche's ever to play in this town. Makes Todd Pinkston look like a hard ass. Such a disappointment. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited August 2021
    Ya know...Maxey, CJ, Tobias, Green or Thybulle, and Jo sounds pretty darn good to me. Seems like a more coherent lineup than what we had last year actually. If the Dame dream doesn't happen, I think I'd be all over that if I'm Morey. Keep the young bucks. Salaries match up pretty close.

Fucking Ben...so much god damn potential wrapped up in one of the most fragile psyche's ever to play in this town. Makes Todd Pinkston look like a hard ass. Such a disappointment. 
    That lineup would get destroyed in the 20-25% (at least) games Embiid doesn't play.

edit: I love that is guy is now ignoring me (and tattled to mods) because I dared to give him a cute nickname that he does for others on almost a daily basis.  Too fucking funny.  #/TrustTheProcess year 9
    Lol...report out saying Rich Paul is demanding Maxey be included in any Mr August deal as he wants both of his clients out of Philly. 

Fuck this shit...unless it's for Dame. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Lol...report out saying Rich Paul is demanding Maxey be included in any Mr August deal as he wants both of his clients out of Philly. 

Fuck this shit...unless it's for Dame. 
    I don’t know the ins and outs of this sort of thing, but this can’t be okay by the league. He’s literally telling Maxey to cancel charity events he was supposed to do in Philly. What a cancer on the sport. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    I saw it happen with Anthony Davis.   Rich Paul poisoned the market and destroyed any leverage the team had to find their best offer.  

Good for the player i guess but bad for sports.