Backspacer vinyl

Crazy_FraCrazy_Fra Posts: 30
edited August 2021 in Lost Dogs
Hi I'm looking for a Backspacer vinyl.
I have almost all PJ studio album as vinyls but I can't find this one anywhere or I found some copies on the internet but they were  too much expensive. So this forum is my last hope lol... if u have any informations where I can find it a reasonable price, please answer this discussion. Thank you in advance :) 

P.S. I am here for a trade too... My vinyl collection is pretty big, so if you need a record that I might have and you have the backspacer vinyl... we could trade them  :)
Post edited by Crazy_Fra on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    i have one i can sell if you want it. PM me to discuss as I surely will give it to you for less that top prices on ebay etc
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2021
    I would help, bit shipping from USA makes it as expensive as the other places you are looking
    Post edited by hrd2imgn on
  • BenToadBenToad Posts: 39
    Have you been able to find this yet or are you still looking?   
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    www.sundancerecords.com has them. $39.99. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BenToadBenToad Posts: 39
    Did you mean Sunrise Records Hugh? - www.sunriserecords.com - I found my copy at my local Sunrise Records recently as i also did not have it on vinyl yet and I believe they had a second copy.   As Hugh stated it was $39.99.  Where are you looking to get it shipped to OP as I think Sunrise only ships in Canada?
    BenToad said:
    Did you mean Sunrise Records Hugh? - www.sunriserecords.com - I found my copy at my local Sunrise Records recently as i also did not have it on vinyl yet and I believe they had a second copy.   As Hugh stated it was $39.99.  Where are you looking to get it shipped to OP as I think Sunrise only ships in Canada?
    jesus, i wasn't even high when i wrote that. thanks ben. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,874
    edited October 2023
    Found this on the bay. Seems like a really good price, if they are in good condition.
    Whoops! Deleted link. Didn't know this thread was in Lost Dogs.
    Post edited by lexicondevil on
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    I saw this one yesterday 

• This has been repressed guys. Don’t play flipper prices. 
    I saw this one yesterday 

Wow. If that is legit, that is rad. I'd never pay that much for any record. Well, maybe if I win Powerball...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    edited October 2023
    I’m more impressed you went 24 years between shows. Those Fenway shows were great, too. Good on you.
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    I’m more impressed you went 24 years between shows. Those Fenway shows were great, too. Good on you.
     =) Yeah. It's weird that I was so into it, but for different reasons started focusing on other genres. I think that is about the time I started listening to a lot of rare groove/soul/jazz. 
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    This has been repressed guys. Don’t play flipper prices. 

• scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    I didn’t even know there was a clear version. $6500 smacks is a lot. I would rather own the GITD set for PJ20
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    scurtis said:
    I didn’t even know there was a clear version. $6500 smacks is a lot. I would rather own the GITD set for PJ20
    I don’t think anybody knew until a couple months ago except for whoever pressed them at RTI. And yes, the two known copies  are legit. $6500? Some of the OCD completists must be twitching . 
    @pdalowsky quit collecting just at the right time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    @pdalowsky quit collecting just at the right time. 
    I think you might be right but I guess it might explode again one day 
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    Buy Backspacer to spin. Buy Chuck Sperry posters/prints to make money.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life