Sea.Hear.Now

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639
    mcgruff10 said:
    Let s say worst case scenario PJ doesn’t feel
    it is safe situation and pulls out of the festival.  Do we get a refund or are we stuck with another headliner?
    There’s no way they won’t offer a refund 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    edited August 2021
    Ted Nugent is always ready to play!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Good grief! Out of spite, I wouldn’t give my ticket away, just trash it. :lol:
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Renfield said:
    Hahaha.
    Not a fan of Wang Dang Sweet Poontang?
    (Sung whilst wearing camouflage gear and packing a bow AND a pistol)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Let s say worst case scenario PJ doesn’t feel
    it is safe situation and pulls out of the festival.  Do we get a refund or are we stuck with another headliner?
    There’s no way they won’t offer a refund 
    Hopefully we don’t have to find out. That said there is no scenario where PJ backs out and the tests go on. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Jazz Fest moved to Spring. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    Renfield said:
    Hahaha.
    Not a fan of Wang Dang Sweet Poontang?
    (Sung whilst wearing camouflage gear and packing a bow AND a pistol)
    :sick:  (I had to look the lyrics up) 🤮 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Get rid of the negative test option

No Vaccine no entry
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201

No Vaccine no entry
    Yeah, this is the easy solution. Didn’t someone say that 90% of the attendees at Lolla used the vaccine card option anyway? I’m sure it won’t make a big difference in attendance. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    edited August 2021
    For thread integrity. Carry on, be safe good people. 
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

No Vaccine no entry
    Infected, fully vaccinated, asymptomatic folks can spread Delta. I contact traced 30 on Friday alone. If that alone doesn’t give someone pause, then we’re a long ways and probably another even more potent variant away from getting solid footing. 
    But if the spread is to vaccinated people in almost all cases the effects will be minimal.  If we shut Everything down for vaccinated folks moving forward we will never open again because COVID is not going to disappear.  It is going to be around for a long long time.  We need to manage it now and that is what the vaccines are for
    edited August 2021
    For thread integrity. Have fun at the festival everyone! 
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
    It is almost like some people are not ready for shows yet and they are trying as hard as they can to convince others they should not be ready too with all of their anecdotal evidence. This in a thread that is about a show that is still happening and imo should go on safely with the set up they have just changed to. 
    PJNB said:
    It is almost like some people are not ready for shows yet and they are trying as hard as they can to convince others they should not be ready too with all of their anecdotal evidence. This in a thread that is about a show that is still happening and imo should go on safely with the set up they have just changed to. 
    That's not my purpose. I am simply sharing my thoughts and my personal and professional experiences, no different than you do on here friend. If you are feeling like that's what I'm doing to you, PM me and we can talk more. Otherwise, you and everyone on here are completely free to do whatever you want and be as excited as you want for whatever. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    How long do we have to protect people who refuse to help themselves? A year? Two? 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    ComeToTX said:
    How long do we have to protect people who refuse to help themselves? A year? Two? 
    We dont. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Schedule is out.

PJ from 8:30 - 10:30

https://www.seahearnowfestival.com/schedule
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    Nice. 

Anyone know how the Avett Brothers are? I know they are big-ish, but i'm not very familiar with them. 
    ComeToTX said:
    We dont. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eSpAgqrWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYSqZPzwr8

A couple of my faves from them. Just do a top 10 song search and you will get the idea though they have great lesser known songs too for sure. 

edited August 2021
    PJNB said:
    That's not my purpose. I am simply sharing my thoughts and my personal and professional experiences, no different than you do on here friend. If you are feeling like that's what I'm doing to you, PM me and we can talk more. Otherwise, you and everyone on here are completely free to do whatever you want and be as excited as you want for whatever. 
    PMd and I just want to make clear you are free to your opinion. Just the manner of being lectured is what I have the issue with. Like we are doing something wrong for wanting the shows to go on in the state of the world we are in now. I do not see it that way. I would also never have an issue or criticize someone for not wanting to go or holding out longer.

Vaccinated shows are safe enough for me and my family and I do not feel I am risking life or limb or my family members in going to a show. 
    That schedule is perfect for me. I’ll get to see Dr. Dog and Avett’s before our guys. 
  • Nice. 

Anyone know how the Avett Brothers are? I know they are big-ish, but i'm not very familiar with them. 
    One of my favorite bands. Great live as well. Check out the albums the Carpenter, and I and Love and You. After those two albums you’ll know if you like them 
  • KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    pjhawks said:

No Vaccine no entry
    Infected, fully vaccinated, asymptomatic folks can spread Delta. I contact traced 30 on Friday alone. If that alone doesn’t give someone pause, then we’re a long ways and probably another even more potent variant away from getting solid footing. 
    But if the spread is to vaccinated people in almost all cases the effects will be minimal.  If we shut Everything down for vaccinated folks moving forward we will never open again because COVID is not going to disappear.  It is going to be around for a long long time.  We need to manage it now and that is what the vaccines are for
    The spread of covid to vaccinated people and the effects being minimal is based on pre Delta Covid. Delta is still fairly new to the US, so we won’t know the true data for awhile. Look though at Israel, where 58-60% of the population is fully vaccinated, roughly 10% more than in the US. Delta hit Israel well before it hit here. As of July 21, this Jerusalem Post article states that 58% of covid hospitalizations are to fully vaccinated people.

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/coronavirus-in-israel-what-do-we-know-about-the-143-hospitalized-people-674508

Also consider Iceland, where 96% of females and 90% of males 16 and older are fully vaccinated. That means probably around 80% of the entire population is vaccinated. They should have herd immunity, but Covid cases are on the rise.

https://qz.com/2044284/icelands-rising-covid-19-cases-demonstrate-vaccine-efficacy/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

I attended the Foo Fighters Canyon Club show on June 15 and Springsteen on Broadway on June 26 and 29 maskless, during that couple week period in June when Covid cases were at their lowest. Six weeks later and it’s entirely different. I have tickets for 4 days of Ohana, 7 Rolling Stones concerts and a number of other shows. There is no chance of me not wearing a mask at these shows if they happen.

KL159781 said:
    pjhawks said:

No Vaccine no entry
    The spread of covid to vaccinated people and the effects being minimal is based on pre Delta Covid. Delta is still fairly new to the US, so we won’t know the true data for awhile. Look though at Israel, where 58-60% of the population is fully vaccinated, roughly 10% more than in the US. Delta hit Israel well before it hit here. As of July 21, this Jerusalem Post article states that 58% of covid hospitalizations are to fully vaccinated people.

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/coronavirus-in-israel-what-do-we-know-about-the-143-hospitalized-people-674508

Also consider Iceland, where 96% of females and 90% of males 16 and older are fully vaccinated. That means probably around 80% of the entire population is vaccinated. They should have herd immunity, but Covid cases are on the rise.

https://qz.com/2044284/icelands-rising-covid-19-cases-demonstrate-vaccine-efficacy/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

I attended the Foo Fighters Canyon Club show on June 15 and Springsteen on Broadway on June 26 and 29 maskless, during that couple week period in June when Covid cases were at their lowest. Six weeks later and it’s entirely different. I have tickets for 4 days of Ohana, 7 Rolling Stones concerts and a number of other shows. There is no chance of me not wearing a mask at these shows if they happen.

As I posted in the other thread there is only 3% of patients that are hospitalized in NJ that are fully vaccinated. Why are we not posting those numbers too?
  • BK221359BK221359 Charleston, SC Posts: 237
    Why don’t we post all these numbers…on a different thread…the only numbers I care about “on this thread”, is how many songs do you think we get on Saturday Sept. 18th.  And will we get Release to open the set.  
    It will be over 3 years since the last gig in Fenway…embrace it, or go to another thread and solve the world’s issues there.  There are plenty of issues to solve…COVID and non-COVID related…but please solve them elsewhere.  Respectfully.  BK
    Pensacola, FL - 3-9-1994
    New Orleans, LA - 9-17-1995
    New Orleans, LA - 8-14-2000
    Lexington, KY - 4-26-2016
    Nashville, TN - 6-9-2016 (TMR)
    Bonnaroo - 6-11-2016
    Chicago, IL - 8-18-2018 & 8-20-2018
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9-18-2021
    Ohana Fest - 9-26-2021
    Ohana Fest Encore - 10-1-2021 & 10-2-2021
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    edited August 2021
    Alive would be a cool opener.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    I am going with Elderly Women. If it is an new song Who Ever Said will be it I think. And no more numbers from me BK! 
    PJNB said:
    I am going with Elderly Women. If it is an new song Who Ever Said will be it I think. And no more numbers from me BK! 
    Is this the beginning of the official guess the SHN opener🥴 I'm thinking Long Road.