The Pizza Thread

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Called an audible and went half Supreme on my Sicilian

I'll have the slice of pep at 3:00 please.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Loaded up!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Little afternoon splurge.  

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited July 2021
    Are you cooking on the screens?
    I use a screen like that when I make homemade pizza in my oven. is that good or bad? although it seemed to decrease my cooking time by about a minute or it would burn
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    mcgruff10 said:
    Little afternoon splurge.  

Pepperoni looks tasty Mike.. what's the other??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    It was a really good plain pie. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

Pizza in Tofino, BC after an afternoon of surfing. 

This is the life. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

Pizza in Tofino, BC after an afternoon of surfing. 

This is the life. 
    What's the topping for the one on the bottom? Looks great. Hoping the ones I make Sunday somewhat resemble these!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Could be the best Canadian pizza I ve been seen.  There better be no leftovers.  ;)
    One pizza has artichoke, mushrooms and olives, the other has hot salami. Both were delicious. 
    Wood fired oven. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Oh baby....I like the hot salami topping
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Oh baby....I like the hot salami topping

SO does.....

Umm, yeah.
    :lol:  
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Oh baby....I like the hot salami  
    You don't say.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited August 2021

They didn't skimp on toppings, very nice!
    The onion half was mine...seemed like an entire onion on there.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited August 2021
    Poncier said:
    Do you go in for the bar pies down there? Or are you a strict traditionalist?

Edit: Heated up a couple of Detroit slices for my meal of the day. 

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    Do you go in for the bar pies down there? Or are you a strict traditionalist?

Edit: Heated up a couple of Detroit slices for my meal of the day. 

We do bar pies, I posted pics a while back here of them once.
    Place we like to get them from (Poopsie's in Pembroke) is usually real busy on weekends (tried yesterday, got a busy signal for 20 minutes and pivoted to regular pizza, I honestly think they leave the phone off the hook sometimes). But the pizza there is damn good when you can get through.
    I thought so. I tried the beach pizza (a.k.a. tomato cookies) up this way. Not bad, but I can't imagine eating more than one piece.

Speaking of which, my eyes were bigger than my stomach for lunch: That corner slice of Detroit unfortunately has met the compost bin.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    I thought so. I tried the beach pizza (a.k.a. tomato cookies) up this way. Not bad, but I can't imagine eating more than one piece.

Speaking of which, my eyes were bigger than my stomach for lunch: That corner slice of Detroit unfortunately has met the compost bin.

Is that what you call the trash can in your house?
    jk.

I almost reached for a frozen Sicilian piece for lunch today.  Denied myself...but one day this week!
    dankind said:

jk.

I almost reached for a frozen Sicilian piece for lunch today.  Denied myself...but one day this week!

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

jk.

Hahahaha.  Forgot all about that scene.  Watched a part of that movie when I was flipping around last week.  Too darn funny.

edited August 2021
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

jk.

Hahahaha.  Forgot all about that scene.  Watched a part of that movie when I was flipping around last week.  Too darn funny.

My wife chose it for family movie night a couple of weeks ago. Because it's perfect for an 8-year-old, right. :weary:

My favorite part is the girl scout juicing to make the tourney. 

A friend of mine asked me to be his partner for a cornhole tourney this past weekend. I showed up, drank too much, got us smoked by a 13-year-old, and made a bunch of Pepper calls for the next few hours, much to the irritation, I think, of the people there who take way too seriously a backyard activity generally done with a beer in your nonthrowing hand.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

jk.

My wife chose it for family movie night a couple of weeks ago. Because it's perfect for an 8-year-old, right. :weary:

A friend of mine asked me to be his partner for a cornhole tourney this past weekend. I showed up, drank too much, got us smoked by a 13-year-old, and made a bunch of Pepper calls for the next few hours, much to the irritation, I think, of the people there who take way too seriously a backyard activity generally done with a beer in your nonthrowing hand.

I cannot take that activity seriously.  At all. 
    Name change might help, but I doubt it.
    Sounds like you had fun!

Yeah...my wife would question that move for our kid when he is 16, never mind 8.  Not sure when I would green light it but it is PG13 so I guess somewhere around there.  I think too much violence or t&a is not good but I don't have a problem with swearing.

Pizza sexing would be OK. 
    edited August 2021
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

jk.

Sounds like you had fun!

Yeah...my wife would question that move for our kid when he is 16, never mind 8.  Not sure when I would green light it but it is PG13 so I guess somewhere around there.  I think too much violence or t&a is not good but I don't have a problem with swearing.

We watched The Matrix a couple of months back, which is rated R, and none of us could figure out why. The only thing we could come up with was the BDSM costumes maybe. Every Marvel movie we've watched is at least as violent if not more so than The Matrix.

Anyway, I'm choosing Balls of Fury, which is a far superior film to both Dodgeball and The Matrix, for my movie night.

And how is it that I can calculate CAGRs, but keeping cornhole scores is beyond me?

BTW: For thread integrity, the pizza they had at the cornhole tournament was great. 

From this spot: https://amazingpizzabeverly.com/.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Detroit-style buffalo chicken pizza. 

I SAW PEARL JAM

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

jk.

Sounds like you had fun!

We watched The Matrix a couple of months back, which is rated R, and none of us could figure out why. The only thing we could come up with was the BDSM costumes maybe. Every Marvel movie we've watched is at least as violent if not more so than The Matrix.

Anyway, I'm choosing Balls of Fury, which is a far superior film to both Dodgeball and The Matrix, for my movie night.

And how is it that I can calculate CAGRs, but keeping cornhole scores is beyond me?

BTW: For thread integrity, the pizza they had at the cornhole tournament was great. 

From this spot: https://amazingpizzabeverly.com/.
    Those slices and pie look killer.  
    dankind said:
    Detroit-style buffalo chicken pizza. 

Looks good aside from the celery on there. GTFO with that on pizza.