Jan 6 Select Committee

Comments

• JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    HRC was correct they are deplorable’s the whole movement! You can point to a grandma or grandpa or uncle who supports him they are deplorable..

Why is this hate speech allowed here?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JB16057 said:
    HRC was correct they are deplorable’s the whole movement! You can point to a grandma or grandpa or uncle who supports him they are deplorable..

hate speech? really? LOL. I see people calling all liberals names and labels and no one whines it's "hate speech", because it isn't. 

#snowflake
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    JB16057 said:

lol calling it like it is and after today’s testimony, the folks who stormed the capitol I’ll be calling terrorist that’s what they are Terrorist! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    JB16057 said:
    I watched the hearing -- compelling testimony from all four officers, should be required viewing for everyone.

I heard one of the testimonies this morning. The Capitol Police and the FBI knew there was going to be a crowd coming. Have any of these officers blamed the Capitol Police, FBI or Pelosi for not being better prepared? These Capitol Police officers were thrown under the bus.

The officials knew what was coming and had been monitoring this for weeks yet when the date came, they were still unprepared. I completely understand the need to discuss the people that attacked but they should also be discussing why the leaders weren't preparing for what they knew was coming.

If we are going to have an honest discussion or committee look into this, I would hope this would be looked at because it wasn't fair what these officers were forced to go through.
    lol

this is what I mean. the GOP can say the sky is green and to GOP voters, all of a sudden they see green in the sky. 

I am starting to believe what some have said all along: the US will never recover, politically, from the presidency of Trump. 
    We won't recover anytime soon.
    These jackasses, that being the people who voted for him and still support him, are the very reason we are in the situation we are in.

They support an insurrection and are against science, common sense, and the rule of law.
    They deserve what is coming to them.
    JB16057 said:
    I watched the hearing -- compelling testimony from all four officers, should be required viewing for everyone.

I heard one of the testimonies this morning. The Capitol Police and the FBI knew there was going to be a crowd coming. Have any of these officers blamed the Capitol Police, FBI or Pelosi for not being better prepared? These Capitol Police officers were thrown under the bus.

The officials knew what was coming and had been monitoring this for weeks yet when the date came, they were still unprepared. I completely understand the need to discuss the people that attacked but they should also be discussing why the leaders weren't preparing for what they knew was coming.

If we are going to have an honest discussion or committee look into this, I would hope this would be looked at because it wasn't fair what these officers were forced to go through.
    lol

this is what I mean. the GOP can say the sky is green and to GOP voters, all of a sudden they see green in the sky. 

I am starting to believe what some have said all along: the US will never recover, politically, from the presidency of Trump. 
    These jackasses, that being the people who voted for him and still support him, are the very reason we are in the situation we are in.

They support an insurrection and are against science, common sense, and the rule of law.
    I think you guys need a real-life Gilead to form where all these yokels can live and breathe their alternate reality. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

JB16057 said:

hate speech? really? LOL. I see people calling all liberals names and labels and no one whines it's "hate speech", because it isn't. 

#snowflake

How is generalizing groups of people OK?
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    If one is going to blame Speaker Pelosi, they should remember to blame Senator McConnell - who also is not to blame, imho.

Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6
    snipped
    The House Sergeant at Arms reports to Pelosi and the Senate Sergeant at Arms reported to McConnell, a Republican who was then Senate Majority Leader. There is no evidence that either directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request.
    Snipped
    Republicans have falsely laid the blame on Pelosi without mentioning that GOP Leader McConnell had similar authority over the security officials that day. But there is no evidence that either was involved in any effort to block the National Guard before or during the insurrection.

Falling down,...not staying down
    JB16057 said:

lol

They support an insurrection yet no one has been charged with insurrection......
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

lol

They support an insurrection yet no one has been charged with insurrection......
    So please tell us what you saw that day? What would you call it ? 
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

lol

It was a riot. Why do you call it an insurrection?
    JB16057 said:

lol calling it like it is and after today’s testimony, the folks who stormed the capitol I’ll be calling terrorist that’s what they are Terrorist! 

Your lack of grammar is confusing. Are you calling me a terrorist?
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

lol

lol because it was! https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/1420108613092249607?s=21
    Because it doesn’t fit the dictionary description doesn’t make it not an insurrection..
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

lol

lol because it was! https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/1420108613092249607?s=21
    Because it doesn’t fit the dictionary description doesn’t make it not an insurrection..
    If you say so.....
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

first: his native tongue is not english. 
    second: did you storm the capitol?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

lol

insurrection: a violent uprising against an authority or government. 

they were LITERALLY there to stop the certification of the election of the new government. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

lol

according to dear orange leader it was a love fest with terrorists, i mean tourists, hugging and kissing officers.

with flagpoles, a speaker, bear mace, rebar, etc.

i watched it happen live. all day long. you cannot tell me what i saw.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Where are the insurrection charges?
    Kat said:
    If one is going to blame Speaker Pelosi, they should remember to blame Senator McConnell - who also is not to blame, imho.

Pelosi did not block the National Guard from the Capitol on Jan. 6
    snipped
    The House Sergeant at Arms reports to Pelosi and the Senate Sergeant at Arms reported to McConnell, a Republican who was then Senate Majority Leader. There is no evidence that either directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request.
    Snipped
    Republicans have falsely laid the blame on Pelosi without mentioning that GOP Leader McConnell had similar authority over the security officials that day. But there is no evidence that either was involved in any effort to block the National Guard before or during the insurrection.

they blame pelosi because she has repeatedly beaten them at their own game. for years.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

JB16057 said:
    by your logic, if someone is murdered and no one is charged, the murder never happened.

is this the MAGA version of the tree falling in the woods? because it's nonsensical. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Why is hate speech allowed here?
    Highlighting someone's lack of grammar?  (And, Jose can correct me if I am mistaken, I believe English is not his first language.)
    So hateful.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    JB16057 said:

I will sadly bite just once , you are a troll , ignore the troll. If you want to re-write history in your head go for it. Watch the videos of Jan 6th when our halls where trounced upon Americans trying to overthrow the government while chanting " Hang Mike Pence "

I am sure you will have a great come back that my spelling is off or something. Just go back to your hole.

JB16057 said:
    by your logic, if someone is murdered and no one is charged, the murder never happened.

is this the MAGA version of the tree falling in the woods? because it's nonsensical. 

If someone is murdered and the suspect is caught but not charged with murder, I'd question what the hell is going on.
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Highlighting someone's lack of grammar?  (And, Jose can correct me if I am mistaken, I believe English is not his first language.)
    So hateful.  

I didn't ever get an answer. Was he calling me a terrorist? His grammar says yes.
    nobody reply to this. don't want to get another thread locked.

Matts3221 said:
    JB16057 said:

I will sadly bite just once , you are a troll , ignore the troll. If you want to re-write history in your head go for it. Watch the videos of Jan 6th when our halls where trounced upon Americans trying to overthrow the government while chanting " Hang Mike Pence "

I am sure you will have a great come back that my spelling is off or something. Just go back to your hole.

I'm asking legitimate questions and the only answers I am getting are, "you are a troll" and "dictionary descriptions mean nothing".

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    JB16057 said:

lol

You’re right.  Aren’t you happy you’re not us
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

So hateful.  

I didn't ever get an answer. Was he calling me a terrorist? His grammar says yes.

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"  
    Trump, while watching a TV interview with primary rival Carly Fiorina, Rolling Stone, Sept. 9, 2015.

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?"

Trump on MSNBC July 8, 2015, responding to being called a "rodeo clown" by commentator Charles Krauthammer, who is paralyzed from the waist down.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    JB16057 said:

lol

You’re right.  Aren’t you happy you’re not us
    i would be, lol

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

So hateful.  

I also never got an answer: did you storm the capitol?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

So hateful.  

I also never got an answer: did you storm the capitol?
    No I did not.