Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

1258259261263264276

Comments

  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,768
    RiotZact said:


    2009 and 2010: Kobe is a bit of a strange situation. We all know that he should have been a lottery pick, but he fell because his parents were very vocal that he would only play for certain teams. The Nets in particular had their sights on him at #8. 

    2008: Celtics win with their superstar lottery pick, and other stars that likely would not have been attainable if not for the recruiting of said lottery pick




    Kobe is technically a lottery pick, 13 was the last lottery slot in 1996.

    And the 2008 Celts acquired one of the other 2 pieces using that year's lottery pick, trading $5 pick Jeff Green for Ray Allen
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,187
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:


    2009 and 2010: Kobe is a bit of a strange situation. We all know that he should have been a lottery pick, but he fell because his parents were very vocal that he would only play for certain teams. The Nets in particular had their sights on him at #8. 

    2008: Celtics win with their superstar lottery pick, and other stars that likely would not have been attainable if not for the recruiting of said lottery pick




    Kobe is technically a lottery pick, 13 was the last lottery slot in 1996.

    And the 2008 Celts acquired one of the other 2 pieces using that year's lottery pick, trading $5 pick Jeff Green for Ray Allen
    Kobe wasn't drafted by the Lakers
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,187
    Haha, next argument will be about the head coach. We'll talk about the Bucks hiring the "right" coach, who was a Pop assistant. "Should've hired the other one!" Ya know what we need? A DeLorean with a flux capacitor!
    Coaching in the NBA only matters if you have a really bad one.  Most barely make a difference on their team.  Besides none of the previous coaches told the world how smart they were and that everyone else was stupid like Hinkie did. That is why I enjoy trolling the trust the process people.  
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 14,219
    edited July 21
    Ah, deflecting and changing the argument. Trying to figure out when, where, and how, that guy articulated in his actual words that he called anyone stupid and himself so smart. I mean other from yourself telling on yourself.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 14,219
    pjhawks said:
    Basically his whole argument is based on revisionist history with the use of hindsight. But, cool, doesn't say shit 99% but then drops in occasionally to eat his own. The Utah Jazz are much more superior for drafting the Jokic in the 2nd round of the draft. They totally knew he'd turn into the MVP of the league. And still hilarious due to the irony of calling Philly fans trash for eating their own, yet exemplifying it yourself. Too funny. And I'm sure very, very enjoyable at parties. 

    Plain and simple - without Hinkie this team would not have Embiid or Simmons, nor the luxury of talking about even being a contender.
    haha argue Simmons sucks and he should be traded for a bag of balls but give Hinkie credit for him being available to Sixers. great logic

    and I only drop in occasionally anymore because one guy in here likes to be a tattle tale when someone does the same thing he has been doing for over a decade.
    And yes, yes. Ignore as much of that statement as possible to cherry pick what is convenient for yourself. I think if we're going to debate logic and rhetorical shit more people can connect my dots over yours. 

    This team was the #1 seed, you didn't say shit. This team totally underwhelmed in the playoffs, and you show up. Yes, right after the playoffs we all shit on Simmons. If you saw my recent comments I'm willing to calm down and say you cannot trade him for a bag of balls. Shockingly, he is still an elite player. Hopefully that elitism gets us someone like Lillard.

    Hell of a fan you are, I just want to know what bridge you live under.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:


    2009 and 2010: Kobe is a bit of a strange situation. We all know that he should have been a lottery pick, but he fell because his parents were very vocal that he would only play for certain teams. The Nets in particular had their sights on him at #8. 

    2008: Celtics win with their superstar lottery pick, and other stars that likely would not have been attainable if not for the recruiting of said lottery pick




    Kobe is technically a lottery pick, 13 was the last lottery slot in 1996.

    And the 2008 Celts acquired one of the other 2 pieces using that year's lottery pick, trading $5 pick Jeff Green for Ray Allen
    Kobe wasn't drafted by the Lakers
    At the end of the day the Lakers mean nothing to these conversations because of the fact that they are the Lakers. They will always and forever have a wildly unfair advantage because of their location and history. 
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo PhillyPosts: 7,999
    Yeah the whole point of The Process is to put your team in a position to win a championship (and this team was poised if not for some historic choking on one player's part) if you are, in fact, not the Lakers.

    Been fun watching the one-sided arguments.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21

    Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11
    EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11
    Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,768
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:


    2009 and 2010: Kobe is a bit of a strange situation. We all know that he should have been a lottery pick, but he fell because his parents were very vocal that he would only play for certain teams. The Nets in particular had their sights on him at #8. 

    2008: Celtics win with their superstar lottery pick, and other stars that likely would not have been attainable if not for the recruiting of said lottery pick




    Kobe is technically a lottery pick, 13 was the last lottery slot in 1996.

    And the 2008 Celts acquired one of the other 2 pieces using that year's lottery pick, trading $5 pick Jeff Green for Ray Allen
    Kobe wasn't drafted by the Lakers
    You're splitting hairs on that one. He was drafted for the Lakers by Charlotte in a draft day trade.

    1996 NBA draft
    Before the 1996 NBA draft, Bryant had worked out in Los Angeles, where he scrimmaged against former Lakers players Larry Drew and Michael Cooper and, according to then-Laker manager Jerry West, "marched over these people".[50]
    The Lakers were looking to trade their starting center Vlade Divac for a player's draft rights to free up salary cap space to make an offer to free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal. Bill Branch, the Charlotte Hornets' head scout at the time, said that the Hornets agreed to trade their No. 13 pick to the Lakers the day before the draft. Before the trade agreement, the Hornets never considered drafting Bryant. During the draft, the Lakers told the Hornets whom to select minutes before the pick was made.[51] Bryant was the first guard drafted directly out of high school. After the draft, the trade was put in jeopardy when Divac threatened to retire rather than be traded from Los Angeles. However, on June 30, Divac relented on his threat and the trade was made final on July 9, 1996, when the league's off-season moratorium ended.[52] Since Bryant was still 17 at the time, his parents had to cosign his contract with the Lakers until he was able to sign his own when he turned 18 before the season began.[53] Bryant signed a three-year rookie contract totaling $3.5 million.


    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,187
    pjhawks said:
    Basically his whole argument is based on revisionist history with the use of hindsight. But, cool, doesn't say shit 99% but then drops in occasionally to eat his own. The Utah Jazz are much more superior for drafting the Jokic in the 2nd round of the draft. They totally knew he'd turn into the MVP of the league. And still hilarious due to the irony of calling Philly fans trash for eating their own, yet exemplifying it yourself. Too funny. And I'm sure very, very enjoyable at parties. 

    Plain and simple - without Hinkie this team would not have Embiid or Simmons, nor the luxury of talking about even being a contender.
    haha argue Simmons sucks and he should be traded for a bag of balls but give Hinkie credit for him being available to Sixers. great logic

    and I only drop in occasionally anymore because one guy in here likes to be a tattle tale when someone does the same thing he has been doing for over a decade.
    And yes, yes. Ignore as much of that statement as possible to cherry pick what is convenient for yourself. I think if we're going to debate logic and rhetorical shit more people can connect my dots over yours. 

    This team was the #1 seed, you didn't say shit. This team totally underwhelmed in the playoffs, and you show up. Yes, right after the playoffs we all shit on Simmons. If you saw my recent comments I'm willing to calm down and say you cannot trade him for a bag of balls. Shockingly, he is still an elite player. Hopefully that elitism gets us someone like Lillard.

    Hell of a fan you are, I just want to know what bridge you live under.
    so wait, do you want me to post more or less? 

    I stopped posting here because one guy threw a hissy fit at a few of my posts. so yea i'm gonna troll once in a while. especially the obnoxious trust the process folks.

    and weren't you the guy who said David Montgomery getting cancer was a good thing?  so no matter how wild  my posts will be they will never reach that low of a level
     



  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 29,284
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:


    2009 and 2010: Kobe is a bit of a strange situation. We all know that he should have been a lottery pick, but he fell because his parents were very vocal that he would only play for certain teams. The Nets in particular had their sights on him at #8. 

    2008: Celtics win with their superstar lottery pick, and other stars that likely would not have been attainable if not for the recruiting of said lottery pick




    Kobe is technically a lottery pick, 13 was the last lottery slot in 1996.

    And the 2008 Celts acquired one of the other 2 pieces using that year's lottery pick, trading $5 pick Jeff Green for Ray Allen
    Kobe wasn't drafted by the Lakers
    You're splitting hairs on that one. He was drafted for the Lakers by Charlotte in a draft day trade.

    1996 NBA draft
    Before the 1996 NBA draft, Bryant had worked out in Los Angeles, where he scrimmaged against former Lakers players Larry Drew and Michael Cooper and, according to then-Laker manager Jerry West, "marched over these people".[50]
    The Lakers were looking to trade their starting center Vlade Divac for a player's draft rights to free up salary cap space to make an offer to free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal. Bill Branch, the Charlotte Hornets' head scout at the time, said that the Hornets agreed to trade their No. 13 pick to the Lakers the day before the draft. Before the trade agreement, the Hornets never considered drafting Bryant. During the draft, the Lakers told the Hornets whom to select minutes before the pick was made.[51] Bryant was the first guard drafted directly out of high school. After the draft, the trade was put in jeopardy when Divac threatened to retire rather than be traded from Los Angeles. However, on June 30, Divac relented on his threat and the trade was made final on July 9, 1996, when the league's off-season moratorium ended.[52] Since Bryant was still 17 at the time, his parents had to cosign his contract with the Lakers until he was able to sign his own when he turned 18 before the season began.[53] Bryant signed a three-year rookie contract totaling $3.5 million.


    It is well known if you are a Lakers fan that Jerry West wanted Kobe.

    As for the 76ers?  They had a shot this year to go all the way.  My picks went to shit this year.  I don't think anyone but scido picked the Bucks to win.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 41,153
    edited July 26
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:


    2009 and 2010: Kobe is a bit of a strange situation. We all know that he should have been a lottery pick, but he fell because his parents were very vocal that he would only play for certain teams. The Nets in particular had their sights on him at #8. 

    2008: Celtics win with their superstar lottery pick, and other stars that likely would not have been attainable if not for the recruiting of said lottery pick




    Kobe is technically a lottery pick, 13 was the last lottery slot in 1996.

    And the 2008 Celts acquired one of the other 2 pieces using that year's lottery pick, trading $5 pick Jeff Green for Ray Allen
    Kobe wasn't drafted by the Lakers
    You're splitting hairs on that one. He was drafted for the Lakers by Charlotte in a draft day trade.

    1996 NBA draft
    Before the 1996 NBA draft, Bryant had worked out in Los Angeles, where he scrimmaged against former Lakers players Larry Drew and Michael Cooper and, according to then-Laker manager Jerry West, "marched over these people".[50]
    The Lakers were looking to trade their starting center Vlade Divac for a player's draft rights to free up salary cap space to make an offer to free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal. Bill Branch, the Charlotte Hornets' head scout at the time, said that the Hornets agreed to trade their No. 13 pick to the Lakers the day before the draft. Before the trade agreement, the Hornets never considered drafting Bryant. During the draft, the Lakers told the Hornets whom to select minutes before the pick was made.[51] Bryant was the first guard drafted directly out of high school. After the draft, the trade was put in jeopardy when Divac threatened to retire rather than be traded from Los Angeles. However, on June 30, Divac relented on his threat and the trade was made final on July 9, 1996, when the league's off-season moratorium ended.[52] Since Bryant was still 17 at the time, his parents had to cosign his contract with the Lakers until he was able to sign his own when he turned 18 before the season began.[53] Bryant signed a three-year rookie contract totaling $3.5 million.


    It is well known if you are a Lakers fan that Jerry West wanted Kobe.

    As for the 76ers?  They had a shot this year to go all the way.  My picks went to shit this year.  I don't think anyone but scido picked the Bucks to win.
    Yup.

    This past season was literally the only one since Dr J left that the Sixers had a legit shot to go all the way (that Iverson team had no shot of beating Shaq and Kobe...maybe you can argue the Jimmy Butler team, but the rest of the league was stronger that year).

    Ben Simmons putting up one of the all time worst playoff choke jobs doesn't change the fact that they were in position to win it all for the first time in almost 40 years. They were the 1 seed for christ's sake. lol. 




    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 41,153
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 41,153
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
    Honestly, as much as I want Dame, if Beal is available today and Dame isn't yet, I think they need to seriously consider it.

    The other thing is--they could make another kind of move that will give them additional assets to maybe flip for Dame later on. Have a feeling that's what they were thinking if those Toronto rumors the other day were true. Pretty risky though.

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
    Honestly, as much as I want Dame, if Beal is available today and Dame isn't yet, I think they need to seriously consider it.

    The other thing is--they could make another kind of move that will give them additional assets to maybe flip for Dame later on. Have a feeling that's what they were thinking if those Toronto rumors the other day were true. Pretty risky though.

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    Thank god indeed.

    I agree with you, as long as it’s not an obvious downgrade, go ahead and do it today. Of course Dame is the ultimate get, but there’s so many factors to consider there. How long will his loyalty drag this whole process out? What if we hold out all of this hope but then still lose the bidding war at the deadline and doom another season of prime Embiid? 

    This isn’t like last season, when Ben was only tradable because someone like Harden was on the block. I want him gone. I don’t want to see him wearing a Sixers uniform again. We know that Morey turned down Brogdon + the Pacer’s 1st from tonight’s draft. If anything better than that comes along, I say do it. 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 14,219
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,768
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
     

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    I'll give him credit for trying, but this is the most laughable trade request I think I've ever heard...


    NBA Rumors: Warriors Rejected Sixers Offer To Land Ben Simmons For Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, And Four First-Round Picks (msn.com)

    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 14,219
    Always better to not pick at the top of the draft when attempting to build a successful team...


  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
     

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    I'll give him credit for trying, but this is the most laughable trade request I think I've ever heard...


    NBA Rumors: Warriors Rejected Sixers Offer To Land Ben Simmons For Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, And Four First-Round Picks (msn.com)

    Simmons for Tatum and Brown. Take it or leave it. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,768
    RiotZact said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
     

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    I'll give him credit for trying, but this is the most laughable trade request I think I've ever heard...


    NBA Rumors: Warriors Rejected Sixers Offer To Land Ben Simmons For Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, And Four First-Round Picks (msn.com)

    Simmons for Tatum and Brown. Take it or leave it. 
    You have to take back Horford's contract as well.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
     

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    I'll give him credit for trying, but this is the most laughable trade request I think I've ever heard...


    NBA Rumors: Warriors Rejected Sixers Offer To Land Ben Simmons For Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, And Four First-Round Picks (msn.com)

    Simmons for Tatum and Brown. Take it or leave it. 
    You have to take back Horford's contract as well.
    Honestly, I hold no ill-will towards Horford. But I am very excited to join in on booing him when he returns to the Wells Fargo Center in a Celtics uniform. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,187
    I love these pundits. This morning it was 100% Simmons was getting traded today.  They just make shit up but never follow up they were wrong.

    like the Petrusev pick

    and why would Lakers want Russell Westbrook? 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,768
    RiotZact said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    Woj saying the Sixers want a Harden-esque like return for Ben. Not sure about that...

    Come on Dame...we need him to come to terms with the fact that he cannot win in Portland asap. Him dragging this out till the fall will really screw us up, unless Beal suddenly becomes available or something. 
    Yeah it a tough call. It seems like of the 2 of them Beal would be the most likely to be traded tomorrow. There were rumors earlier this week about him possibly wanting out and/or the Wizards wanting to trade him before his contract is up so they don’t lose him for nothing next year. 

    Hopefully something exciting happens tomorrow. 
     

    Thank god we have someone as sharp as Morey running the show. I don't envy his position..
    I'll give him credit for trying, but this is the most laughable trade request I think I've ever heard...


    NBA Rumors: Warriors Rejected Sixers Offer To Land Ben Simmons For Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, And Four First-Round Picks (msn.com)

    Simmons for Tatum and Brown. Take it or leave it. 
    You have to take back Horford's contract as well.
    Honestly, I hold no ill-will towards Horford. But I am very excited to join in on booing him when he returns to the Wells Fargo Center in a Celtics uniform. 
    The only issue I ever had with Horford here, and it was clearly the same in Philly, is he was way overpaid.
    He's a good player, but far from a super star and he was being paid max level money here and just a shade below it with you guys (and now here again). At least his contract situation becomes a potential asset after the 21-22 season.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 41,153
    Always better to not pick at the top of the draft when attempting to build a successful team...


    Shocking! lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 32,039
    So what now?
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    So what now?
    We trust in Morey and wait. 

    I have no problem with waiting all off-season to trade him. Like I said, I just don’t want him to be suited up as a Sixer at the beginning of the regular season. He will be boo’d at the WFC and have the pressure of being on the trading block so openly. I don’t see him handling that pressure well. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 41,153
    RiotZact said:
    So what now?
    We trust in Morey and wait. 

    I have no problem with waiting all off-season to trade him. Like I said, I just don’t want him to be suited up as a Sixer at the beginning of the regular season. He will be boo’d at the WFC and have the pressure of being on the trading block so openly. I don’t see him handling that pressure well. 
    Morey has a process he is going through to figure this out. We must place our trust in it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    Boston got Richardson 😂 

    Taking all of the 19/20 Sixers rejects. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    Turkish Delight staying! On a team-friendly deal no less.

    Dwight back to LA. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,899
    Drummond is very concerning. Dude is just the worst in every way. 

    Full disclosure, I had no idea who Niang was before today, but I like the signing a lot. Costs almost nothing and prevents nothing in terms of using the full MLE if Danny walks. And he fills a huge need, someone to play the 4 that’s actually a threat from 3 and will let it fly. 

    I have a feeling that Morey has something sneaky up his sleeve for Danny Green, a sign and trade that nets a decent return. 
Sign In or Register to comment.