Options

Post your bathroom break songs.

13»

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I pee when I have to. You can still hear the music and that's what bootlegs are for. No sense in getting a stomache ache because I'm trying to hold it in.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    well I make sure I never have to leave for a bathroom break...but if I must...

Even Flow,
    MEL WHAT THE HELL?!!!
    I WONDER HOW URE GETTING TO SB.....:D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    I've only hit the bathroom once. Irvine 2 '03 during Black. My friend's kid had to go so I walked him there. I could still hear what was going on, so technically, I didn't miss anything.
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
  • Options
    pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
    Wishlist would be number one. I can't imagine leaving during too many others, and songs like Bugs, they'll never play.
    I could also go during Evenflow. Hell I could probably take a shit and get a beer during Mike's extended solo... cue the criticism for even considering leaving during Mike's solo.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    Last kiss, wishlist, I got shit

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Wishlist and Last Kiss...possibly Betterman

all4
  • Options
    matt770matt770 Posts: 134
    There were some scumbags in Camden who just pissed on the lawn, which was nice.

But my vote is for Nothing as it Seems...
  • Options
    pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
    Last kiss, wishlist, I got shit

I Got Shit? SERIOUSLY? REALLY? Wow that's a shocker. Last Kiss for sure, but make it a quick one cause it usually means they'll play an awesome closer after it.
    Wow I can't believe you don't like I Got Shit. That's near the top of songs I want to hear this tour. to each their own
  • Options
    I would rather piss my pants then leave. Well..maybe.
    EV Solo NY 8/4,5/08
    MSG 6/24,25/08
    Gorge 7/22,23/06
    NJ 6/1/06
    Hartford 5/13/06
    Borgata 10/1/05
    MSG 7/8,9/03
    Uniondale,NY 4/30/03
    Boston 8/30/00
    Jones Beach,NY 8/23,24,25/00
    W.Palm Beach 8/9/00
    MSG 9/10,11/98
    Randalls Island,NY 9/29/96
  • Options
    didemdidem Posts: 50
    last kiss... betterman...
    cant find the third... i guess i'll wait till the end...
    no brain no pain....
  • Options
    crislxcrislx Posts: 85
    Well... it's really rare to see PJ back where i come from, people. So this would be a hard one for me. But i guess mine would be "Last Kiss" (i really HATE this song!), "Daughter" and "Alive".
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    i really didn't want to but i had to...some guy threw up on me right before comatose at nj2 and i could not stand the smell so i had to go get it cleaned up. didn't miss too much after that though.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    I always take that precaution bathroom break before they hit the stage...no way in hell am I leaving their set anything. I don't think any band I've gone to see I've walked away to a bathroom break.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Encore Break 1, Encore Break 2... End of show.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,736
    Alive, Black, Porch, Crazy Mary, Rearviewmirror....basically anything with a long jam.

Alive, Porch and Rearviewmirror are your bathroom breaks?!?!?!?!?!
    that is the most insane thing i've ever heard and i don't care if you've been to over a hundred shows. those are like THE three greatest songs to see live.

anyway, i only had to piss during a show once and it was during Daughter at Camden night one this year. I did have to leave to get water during Betterman and Nothingman at Wachovia '05 but that's because i ate mushrooms and desperatly needed some good ole H2O.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Alive, Black, Porch, Crazy Mary, Rearviewmirror....basically anything with a long jam.

I don't know about you but isnt 'the long jam' the reason PJ is such a great live band why do u think this is time for a bathroom break? You prolly go to the toilet when Mike is cutting sick on Even Flow also.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    No bathroom breaks for this girl!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    I've only had to use it once since I adhere to a strict no beer rule for pearl jam shows, but it was daughter.
  • Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    I never left during a show. (The first few notes of Hard to Imagin hit when I was taking a leak once though). But I think if I were to leave for one, it would be

Crazy Mary
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018