Donald Trump

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412

Trump Organization removes indicted top finance officer Allen Weisselberg from leadership roles at dozens of subsidiaries

AllenWeisselberg chief financial officer of the Trump Organization center leaves criminal court in New York on July 1
    Allen Weisselberg, chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, center, leaves criminal court in New York on July 1. (David Dee Delgado/Bloomberg News)

July 12, 2021|Updated today at 10:22 p.m. EDT

The Trump Organization has removed indicted chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg from his leadership roles at more than 40 subsidiary companies, according to corporate filings in the United States and Scotland.

The changes were made Thursday and Friday, a week after a grand jury in Manhattan indicted Weisselberg on 15 felony counts, including grand larceny and tax fraud. Weisselberg was accused by New York prosecutors of helping run a 15-year scheme to evade income taxes by concealing executives’ salaries — including more than $1.7 million of his own income — from tax authorities. Two Trump corporate entities were indicted alongside Weisselberg.

On Thursday, the Trump Organization removed Weisselberg as a director of the company that runs its golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland, according to British corporate records.

The Post’s David Fahrenthold explains what we know about the charges against the Trump Organization and its CFO, Allen Weisselberg. (The Washington Post)

The next day, the company filed paperwork in Florida to remove Weisselberg as a director at 40 different subsidiaries registered in the state, according to an online database of Florida records.

Those subsidiaries included a holding company that owns many Trump businesses, a corporate entity that handles payroll for many Trump employees, and even a Trump project in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., that went bust more than a decade ago.

Previously, Weisselberg had shared the leadership of these companies with one of former president Donald Trump’s adult sons or, in the case of the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., with Trump himself. Now, records show, the Trump family members are left in charge.

The Florida filings were first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

The removal of Weisselberg’s name from these corporate filings could avoid questions from regulators, lenders or vendors by leaving out the name of an indicted executive.

But it may not change much in the companies’ operations. On paper, the Trump Organization is a web of interconnected entities, each with its own set of officers. But in practice, the subsidiaries have all been run by the same small group of executives at Trump Tower in New York, including Trump, his adult sons and Weisselberg — with little regard to who holds formal offices in what subsidiary.

A person familiar with the company who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss its internal decisionmaking told The Washington Post: “Allen Weisselberg’s at the company. He’s got a job. He’s going to remain at the company.”

The Trump Organization did not respond to questions Monday about the changes in Weisselberg’s roles.

An attorney for Weisselberg, Mary Mulligan, declined to comment.

Weisselberg, 73, has worked for Trump’s company since the 1970s, and in recent years has become its most powerful executive outside the Trump family. When Trump entered the White House in 2017, he left the company’s day-to-day leadership in the hands of his sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., and Weisselberg.

Prosecutors in New York have charged Weisselberg with helping orchestrate a scheme that concealed some of the income of top Trump executives — including his own income.

Prosecutors said some executive salary would be paid in noncash benefits, such as free apartments, cars or tuition help. Then, prosecutors said, Weisselberg and others hid that noncash income from taxing authorities and thus avoided paying payroll and income taxes on it.

Weisselberg himself evaded more than $900,000 in taxes, prosecutors alleged.

Trump has not been charged in the investigation, led by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. (D) and New York Attorney General Letitia James (D). Vance and James have said the investigation is continuing.

Prosecutors hoped Weisselberg would “flip” and seek to lower his own legal risk by agreeing to testify against Trump, a person familiar with the investigation had previously said. But Weisselberg pleaded not guilty, and his lawyers said he intended to fight the charges.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Cancel culture....disgusting

Interesting though how tRump was defending him and now the dude is being erased.  Not much CONfidence there.

Weisselberg will start singing.  He's too old to deal with this shit for years in court. It's the tip of the iceberg.  We haven't even gotten into the sales of real estate to launder money that has to be coming out at some point.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481

Interesting though how tRump was defending him and now the dude is being erased.  Not much CONfidence there.

Weisselberg will start singing.  He's too old to deal with this shit for years in court. It's the tip of the iceberg.  We haven't even gotten into the sales of real estate to launder money that has to be coming out at some point.
    My guess is that Weisselberg was removed so as to appear to be addressing the situation so that lenders won't/can't call their/there/they're loans due. Can't have an indicted CFO touching other people's money.

As for flipping, I'm not so sure. What's the current downside? He knows this will drag on forever with the amount of documents his defense will want to review. If and when he sees the inside of a courtroom, and is found guilty, POOTWH will take care of his wife and kids going forward and he serves 2 years in Fort Dix washing dishes and mopping floors. Small price to pay. More likely, he dies awaiting trial. In his mid 80s.

The money laundering for putin on the ritz's oligarchs is where its at and why Weisselberg won't sing. A little radiation with your tea and coffee? He knows the score and the deal he made. He's all in.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

My guess is that Weisselberg was removed so as to appear to be addressing the situation so that lenders won't/can't call their/there/they're loans due. Can't have an indicted CFO touching other people's money.

As for flipping, I'm not so sure. What's the current downside? He knows this will drag on forever with the amount of documents his defense will want to review. If and when he sees the inside of a courtroom, and is found guilty, POOTWH will take care of his wife and kids going forward and he serves 2 years in Fort Dix washing dishes and mopping floors. Small price to pay. More likely, he dies awaiting trial. In his mid 80s.

The money laundering for putin on the ritz's oligarchs is where its at and why Weisselberg won't sing. A little radiation with your tea and coffee? He knows the score and the deal he made. He's all in.
    Yeah I think your probably write about this won.  Theirs know real upside for Weisselberg two flip at this point.  I think he extends out the trial with appeals and anything else that is necessary.  Hell just run out the clock on the hole thing and dye indicted but know conviction.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited July 2021
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah I think your probably write about this won.  Theirs know real upside for Weisselberg two flip at this point.  I think he extends out the trial with appeals and anything else that is necessary.  Hell just run out the clock on the hole thing and dye indicted but know conviction.  
    Lol

I know you're probably on your phone or something but it's funny to see you misuse not only "write" but "theirs" and "know" in the span of two sentences. "Dye" and "hole" must've been aided in for good measure.

Are we sure Mrussel, here, isn't a Russian troll, folks? Only kidding of course.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517

He could flip to save his children from a similar fate.  At least one of them.
    mrussel1 said:

Lol

I know you're probably on your phone or something but it's funny to see you misuse not only "write" but "theirs" and "know" in the span of two sentences. "Dye" and "hole" must've been aided in for good measure.

Are we sure Mrussel, here, isn't a Russian troll, folks? Only kidding of course.
    I due this at work sometimes when people misuse words in communications.  It really makes you're head hurt.  
    Smellyman said:

Are they under investigation by a grand jury?  If his assets are protected (and he is quite wealthy), I don't know that it will make a difference. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Smellyman said:

Are they under investigation by a grand jury?  If his assets are protected (and he is quite wealthy), I don't know that it will make a difference. 

It is all way above my pay grade.  I won't pretend  to understand any of this.

Does this seem accurate?  There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.
    mrussel1 said:
    Does this seem accurate?  There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.
    its almost as if they've met him in person long before he had delusions of grandeur of being potus

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    None of this will change anyone's opinion. 

trump could choke an infant to death on live TV and his supporters would tell themselves the baby had it coming. 

trump could choke an infant to death on live TV and his supporters would tell themselves the baby had it coming. 
    This is true.  But the article was fascinating. 
    mrussel1 said:
    oh @Halifax2TheMax......

There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

The paper refers to “certain events” that happened during Trump’s trips to Moscow. Security council members are invited to find details in appendix five, at paragraph five, the document states. It is unclear what the appendix contains.

“It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    oh @Halifax2TheMax......

There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

The paper refers to “certain events” that happened during Trump’s trips to Moscow. Security council members are invited to find details in appendix five, at paragraph five, the document states. It is unclear what the appendix contains.

“It is acutely necessary to use all possible force to facilitate his [Trump’s] election to the post of US president,” the paper says.

Someone needs to leak that fucking appendix! 
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    oh @Halifax2TheMax......

Does this look like a guy who’d hire prostitutes? Oh, and if you haven’t read Rage by Woodward yet, I suggest that you do and see what Dan Coates has to say about kompromat.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    And that’s not the look of a man who knows he’s been compromised. Sure.

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    oh @Halifax2TheMax......

Someone needs to leak that fucking appendix! 

Pun
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171

Did you hear what that baby said?
    He definitely had it coming.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    the thing that pisses me off the most is that this information was all known years ago and nobody did anything about it. and it is JUST NOW being confirmed.

we got attacked. by a foreign government. and half of the population does not care. worse yet is they want more of it in 2024.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Trizzie was actually complaining about the all true dossier LAST FUCKING WEEK in Sarasota. 

#PTAPE
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    ikiT said:
    Trizzie was actually complaining about the all true dossier LAST FUCKING WEEK in Sarasota. 

#PTAPE
    That's just because it's on the standard setlist.  It usually follows the fake news media jam, but always in the main set.  
    This is just too funny. So yea, he is.

The former president went on to criticize Milley for apologizing for accompanying Trump in a June 2020 walk across Lafayette Square to St. John's Church, after the area was cleared of people protesting racism and police brutality. Shortly thereafter, Milley said he "should not have been there," and called the episode "a mistake."

"I saw at that moment he had no courage or skill, certainly not the kind of person I would be talking 'coup' with," Trump said of Milley. "I'm not into coups!" he added.

Trump took a now-infamous photo holding a Bible upside down in front of the church, leading some to conclude that the park had been cleared for the photo op. The inspector general for the Interior Department determined in June 2021, however, that the US Park Police and Secret Service did not clear the park for Trump's photoshoot, but to install fortified anti-scale fencing.

Another excerpt of "I Alone Can Fix It" published in New York Magazine revealed that Milley likened Trump to German dictator Adolf Hitler, who oversaw the Holocaust. Milley described Trump's refusal to accept the result of the 2020 election and his blatant efforts to subvert it as "the gospel of the Führer."

Trump claims he's 'not into coups' and wouldn't want to do one with Gen. Mark Milley anyway (msn.com)

Brilliantati©
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    edited July 2021
    Donnie was quite a hit at UFC this past weekend. Even some celebs were gushing over him being there. Weird. His haters and followers have Such a weird obsession  with this guy. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
    This guy's the worst.  
    the projection...
    ikiT said:
    the projection...

Trump says he has no financial interests in Russia. Here's a run-down of the decades his businesses have spent trying make his mark there.

Here's a rundown of Trump's business dealings in Russia and with its citizens:

• Trump's interest in doing business in Russia was first piqued in 1986, when he met the Soviet ambassador Yuri Dubinin and they began discussing building a "large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin in partnership with the Soviet government," as Trump recounted in his 1987 book, "The Art of the Deal."
    • Trump traveled to Russia in 1987 to survey potential locations for his hotel as landmark policies like perestroika and glasnost made the Soviet Union more open to foreign investments.
    • Trump in 1988 said the hotel plan failed because "in the Soviet Union, you don't own anything. It's hard to conjure up spending hundreds of millions of dollars on something and not own."
    • Trump went back to Russia in 1996 and announced a plan to invest $250 million in Russian real estate and slap his name on two luxury residential buildings.
    • Trump boasted about his plan when he met the Russian politician Aleksandr Lebed in New York in 1997, telling Lebed, "We are actually looking at something in Moscow right now ... Only quality stuff. And we're working with the local government, the mayor of Moscow, and the mayor's people. So far, they've been very responsive ..." The plan never came to fruition.
    • But that wasn't the end of Trump's connection to Russian money. According to The Washington Post, the real estate mogul began seeing significant returns from Russian investments in US properties bearing the Trump name in the 2000s.
    • Reuters investigation last year found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, for instance.
    • Reuters noted that its tally of Russian investors may be conservative. At least 703 - or about one-third - of the owners of the 2,044 units in the seven Trump buildings are limited liability companies, or LLCs, which have the ability to hide the identity of a property's true owner.
    • In the mid-2000s, the Trump Organization partnered with a company called the Bayrock Group, contracting it to pursue a development deal in Moscow. This effort was led by the Russian-born businessman Felix Sater, who's become a key figure in Mueller's investigation and Cohen's plea deal.
    • In 2005, Sater found a former pencil factory he thought could be converted into a high-end skyscraper, and was in discussions with Russian investors about it. The deal ultimately fell through, but Sater continued to maintain a relationship with the Trump Organization.
    • At a real estate conference in 2008, Donald Trump Jr. discussed the family's attempts to break into the Russian business world. "As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world," he said at the time. "It is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who...It really is a scary place." Trump Jr. at that point had traveled to Russia a number of times, including a 2006 visit with Sater his sister, Ivanka Trump, and Sater.
    • At the 2008 conference, Trump Jr. also said, "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." He explained that despite the difficulties his family had in trying to build in Russia they were still determined to keep pushing for it. In the 18 months prior to the conference, Trump Jr. made six trips to Russia.
    • In 2013, Trump traveled to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant. During the visit, he said, "I have plans for the establishment of business in Russia. Now, I am in talks with several Russian companies to establish this skyscraper."
    • In 2015 and 2016, Cohen and Sater teamed up in an attempt to put up a Trump Tower in Moscow. Cohen said discussions on the plan lasted until June 2016, which was after Trump had clinched the GOP nomination for president.
    • Cohen was in touch with the office of Russian President Vladimir Putin's press secretary over the matter, which reportedly included a plan to offer Putin a $50 million penthouse in the tower. Those talks fell through as well and the plan eventually crumbled.
    Trump says he has no financial interests in Russia. Here's a run-down of the decades his businesses have spent trying make his mark there. (msn.com)

No money laundering there, nope. Because we know:

“There was no collusion.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk to anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no obstruction.”
    “Very friendly and totally appropriate.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”
    “I thought he was Israeli.”

Brilliantati©
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    ikiT said:
    the projection...

Trump says he has no financial interests in Russia. Here's a run-down of the decades his businesses have spent trying make his mark there.

Here's a rundown of Trump's business dealings in Russia and with its citizens:

• Trump's interest in doing business in Russia was first piqued in 1986, when he met the Soviet ambassador Yuri Dubinin and they began discussing building a "large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin in partnership with the Soviet government," as Trump recounted in his 1987 book, "The Art of the Deal."
    • Trump traveled to Russia in 1987 to survey potential locations for his hotel as landmark policies like perestroika and glasnost made the Soviet Union more open to foreign investments.
    • Trump in 1988 said the hotel plan failed because "in the Soviet Union, you don't own anything. It's hard to conjure up spending hundreds of millions of dollars on something and not own."
    • Trump went back to Russia in 1996 and announced a plan to invest $250 million in Russian real estate and slap his name on two luxury residential buildings.
    • Trump boasted about his plan when he met the Russian politician Aleksandr Lebed in New York in 1997, telling Lebed, "We are actually looking at something in Moscow right now ... Only quality stuff. And we're working with the local government, the mayor of Moscow, and the mayor's people. So far, they've been very responsive ..." The plan never came to fruition.
    • But that wasn't the end of Trump's connection to Russian money. According to The Washington Post, the real estate mogul began seeing significant returns from Russian investments in US properties bearing the Trump name in the 2000s.
    • Reuters investigation last year found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, for instance.
    • Reuters noted that its tally of Russian investors may be conservative. At least 703 - or about one-third - of the owners of the 2,044 units in the seven Trump buildings are limited liability companies, or LLCs, which have the ability to hide the identity of a property's true owner.
    • In the mid-2000s, the Trump Organization partnered with a company called the Bayrock Group, contracting it to pursue a development deal in Moscow. This effort was led by the Russian-born businessman Felix Sater, who's become a key figure in Mueller's investigation and Cohen's plea deal.
    • In 2005, Sater found a former pencil factory he thought could be converted into a high-end skyscraper, and was in discussions with Russian investors about it. The deal ultimately fell through, but Sater continued to maintain a relationship with the Trump Organization.
    • At a real estate conference in 2008, Donald Trump Jr. discussed the family's attempts to break into the Russian business world. "As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world," he said at the time. "It is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who...It really is a scary place." Trump Jr. at that point had traveled to Russia a number of times, including a 2006 visit with Sater his sister, Ivanka Trump, and Sater.
    • At the 2008 conference, Trump Jr. also said, "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." He explained that despite the difficulties his family had in trying to build in Russia they were still determined to keep pushing for it. In the 18 months prior to the conference, Trump Jr. made six trips to Russia.
    • In 2013, Trump traveled to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant. During the visit, he said, "I have plans for the establishment of business in Russia. Now, I am in talks with several Russian companies to establish this skyscraper."
    • In 2015 and 2016, Cohen and Sater teamed up in an attempt to put up a Trump Tower in Moscow. Cohen said discussions on the plan lasted until June 2016, which was after Trump had clinched the GOP nomination for president.
    • Cohen was in touch with the office of Russian President Vladimir Putin's press secretary over the matter, which reportedly included a plan to offer Putin a $50 million penthouse in the tower. Those talks fell through as well and the plan eventually crumbled.
    Trump says he has no financial interests in Russia. Here's a run-down of the decades his businesses have spent trying make his mark there. (msn.com)

No money laundering there, nope. Because we know:

“There was no collusion.”
    “I don’t know any Russians.”
    “I have nothing to hide.”
    “I’ll sit down and talk to anyone.”
    “We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”
    “Fully exonerated.”
    “Essentially no obstruction.”
    “Very friendly and totally appropriate.”
    “No quid pro quo.”
    “Imminent threat.”
    “I thought he was Israeli.”

If he doesn't have any financial interests in Russia at this point, it's only because he's such a poor businessman that all his attempts have failed. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Who's going to help the cause? Get rail? GA Pit? Will there be charging stations? Water? $8.00 water is ridiculous. It better be no more than $3.00. Will there be merch? Enough? Signed/numbered posters? Book your hotel near the venue NOW! And don't forget to conceal carry.

Donald Trump's Tour is Reportedly Not Selling Well: 'We Have Concerts That Are Doing a Lot Better Than This'

Donald Trump Bill OReilly are posing for a picture Brandon BellGetty Richard DrewAPShutterstock Donald Trump left Bill OReilly© Provided by People Brandon Bell/Getty; Richard Drew/AP/Shutterstock Donald Trump (left), Bill O'Reilly

Donald Trump's upcoming stadium tour with conservative pundit Bill O'Reilly might not be as full as the former president would like, with a new report claiming ticket sales for the events are lackluster. The former president and former Fox News host, meanwhile, dispute those reports, saying marketing for the events hasn't yet begun in earnest.

O'Reilly, 71, and Trump, 75, announced their joint "History Tour" last month, saying it would launch in December with events in four cities: Sunrise and Orlando, Florida and Houston and Dallas, Texas.

In a release announcing the events, Trump described them as, "wonderful but hard-hitting sessions where we'll talk about the real problems happening in the U.S., those that the Fake News Media never mention." Trump added that the tour would be "fun, fun, fun, for everyone who attends!" 

O'Reilly, meanwhile, said the conversations — tickets for which went on sale June 14 — would "not be boring."

So far, the two men's promises of a "fun, fun, fun" event reportedly haven't been translating to ticket sales, with POLITICO reporting that venue representatives say there are still many tickets available.

"There's still a lot of tickets open," one box office employee in Orlando, where the venue holds 20,000 people, told the outlet, adding: "We have concerts that are doing a lot better than this."

POLITICO didn't report on the exact number of tickets sold at the Orlando concert hall but noted that, by comparison, a Bad Bunny concert at the same venue recently "sold out within two days."

Other venues reported similar news, according to POLITICO, which reported 60 to 65 percent of seats at the Houston venue remain unsold, according to an employee with access to ticket sales information.

In a conversation with POLITICO, O'Reilly said that not all of the 19,000 seats at the Houston venue will be available for purchase. He called the notion that Orlando ticket sales had been lagging 'bulls---.'

A representative of the public relations team cited on the tour's official press release told PEOPLE it is no longer working with the Trump/O'Reilly tour, but a Trump spokesperson pushed back at the notion of lagging ticket sales.

Saying the "excitement and enthusiasm" for the tour "is unlike anything we've seen before," Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington told POLITICO: "Come December, the sold out shows will be a memorable night for all."

Donald Trump's Tour is Reportedly Not Selling Well: 'We Have Concerts That Are Doing a Lot Better Than This' (msn.com)

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.