Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381

Pick up some chalk figures on eBay to hold you over until the pops arrive. 🤨
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    on2legs said:

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    on2legs said:

Second most right looks like Lady Elaine from Mr Rogers Neighborhood.  

The guy on the far right looks like he would try to convince me how good IPA’s are.  
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• uglybabouglybabo Posts: 513
    https://twitter.com/funkoeurope/status/1409806358925430785?s=21

Maybe a reveal in the next couple of days. Just showed GreenDay. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    on2legs said:

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I just want to know what Far Right guy is hiding behind his back. is that Jeff with the hair cut of a 5 year old?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117
    Clark Toys started to presale these today. So maybe soon for PJ too. https://clarktoys.com/green-day-complete-set-3-funko-pop-rocks/
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,147
    stanudes said:
    Clark Toys started to presale these today. So maybe soon for PJ too. https://clarktoys.com/green-day-complete-set-3-funko-pop-rocks/
    Odd since the Pearl Jam is supposed to be in August 
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    stanudes said:
    The Greenday ones are August too. So maybe PJ announcement tomorrow or Thursday?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,147
    edited June 2021
    uglybabo said:
    igotid88 said:
    stanudes said:
    The Greenday ones are August too. So maybe PJ announcement tomorrow or Thursday?
    It says ships in September for Green Day. The main funko.com site says coming soon
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    I went into a local shop that deals with these sorts of things and he said he could preorder them for me. Had to preorder by June 15th according to his supplier. Prolly just for his store, bottom line he said I'll receive them in August,  but could be closer to September 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    Cool. If their official site is selling them, here's hoping the 10club store will carry them as well. 
    DJ Khaled is the announcement for today. Don’t know if they’re doing multiple or one a day. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2021
    I was going into a shop that sells these things, and my daughter asked me to pick up a Good Omens Pop if they had one, especially if they had Crowley, whom she calls her child. My first reaction was disbelief that they would manufacture these for a show that maybe 17 people watched, but I told her I'd look.

Much to my surprise, on the very top shelf so that I needed the cashier to get it for me with a step ladder, there was a Good Omens Crowley Pop (no Aziraphale). It was nearly $40! Apparently, a "chase" Pop.

She paid me back, but, man, what a waste.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    uglybabo said:
    DJ Khaled is the announcement for today. Don’t know if they’re doing multiple or one a day. 
    Another One Meme Gif
    hihobibo said:
    uglybabo said:
    Another One Meme Gif
    😄

Twenty One Pilots up now. Apparently these announcements are mimicking  Lollapalooza so still a good chance for Pearl Jam. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    hihobibo said:
    uglybabo said:
    Another One Meme Gif
    This is how I feel about Funkos, they'll make "another one"...
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179

Ozzy just dropped…
    JoeyP21 said:

Ozzy just dropped…
    This is what the Pearl Jam set is supposed to look like, the band in front of the Ten album
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    edited June 2021

Boyz II Men …

they’re dropping about 1 an hour at this point. Stay tuned. 
  • solacesolace Posts: 110
    edited June 2021
    uglybabo said:
    JoeyP21 said:

Ozzy just dropped…
    This is what the Pearl Jam set is supposed to look like, the band in front of the Ten album
    You think? That Ozzy one is one of the Funko Album series (his second one of those), the Pearl Jam 5 pack has this description:

“Bring back a touch of 90s alternative rock to your music collection with a Pop! 5-Pack of Pearl Jam. There's Pop! Mike McCready, Jeff Ament, Eddie Vedder, Matt Cameron, and Stone Gossard! All are ready to take the stage and turn the volume up to 11 in your collection! Vinyl figures range in height depending on figure, from approximately 3.75-inches to 4-inches tall.“
    Post edited by solace on
    RYANPB999 said:
    I was a HUGE Star Wars Funko Pop collector. I actually just recently sold my entire collection of over 400 pops. Over that time I've made connections in Pop community. 

The Pearl Jam 5 pack is being released in August to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Ten. It's gonna look like the cover of Ten, only with Pops and the background of the Ten album cover in the background. Make room on your shelves, cuz they say its gonna be HUGE!

Also, don't worry about not being able to get one. They're gonna be more than readily available. You can pre-order it now on countless sites, just make sure the company is reputable. There are TONS of shady companies out there "selling" Pops. Or if you'd rather wait, just wait till it drops on Funkos site/app. Price reportedly is around $40ish dollars. Good luck!
    Someone posted this earlier in this thread. I was just going by that.