Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

18911131418

Comments

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 3,296
    Cabbage patch dolls
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,677
    hihobibo said:
    I will unbox mine, set them on my desk at work next to my bobbleheads and let me kids play with them when they come to my office.

    That way when I'm home for the day, they will have the ability to perform a concert every night just like the toys in Toy Story. 
    Need to make a custom Boom then.
    Comes in a custom Boom box.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 7,899
    hihobibo said:
    I will unbox mine, set them on my desk at work next to my bobbleheads and let me kids play with them when they come to my office.

    That way when I'm home for the day, they will have the ability to perform a concert every night just like the toys in Toy Story. 
    When i finally grow up and give away my ridiculous PJ merch the Eddie funko pop will sit up and say “farewell partner” as i walk away :bawling:
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 11,741
    Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 391
      :lol: 
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.




  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UKPosts: 1,270
    Calling all UK fans - https://www.popinabox.co.uk/merch-figures/pearl-jam-funko-pop-vinyl/13151734.html

    Pre order in stock....half the cost from ordering from 10c. 

    You're welcome 
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"
    28/09/04 - Boston, MA, USA
    20/04/06 - London, Astoria, UK
    18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, UK
    11/08/09 - Shepherds Bush Empire, UK
    18/08/09 - 02 Arena, London, UK
    25/06/10 - Hyde Park, UK
    26/06/12 - Amsterdam, Holland
    27/06/12 - Amsterdam, Holland
    08/07/14 - Leeds, UK
    11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, UK
    13/06/18 - Amsterdam, Holland
    18/06/18 - 02 Arena, London, UK
    17/07/18 - 02 Arena, London, UK
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, GreecePosts: 24,919
    Calling all UK fans - https://www.popinabox.co.uk/merch-figures/pearl-jam-funko-pop-vinyl/13151734.html

    Pre order in stock....half the cost from ordering from 10c. 

    You're welcome 
    Yes, thank you! But the estimated release date is in October 2021, and not in August.
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Will they release a custom Pearl Jam Funko POP! Stacks! Hard Acrylic Protective Case? :p




    I believe it will come with one already. Well the plastic will be hard. So something to protect the box no. Hopefully they have 

    I hope so too.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    Pap said:
    Calling all UK fans - https://www.popinabox.co.uk/merch-figures/pearl-jam-funko-pop-vinyl/13151734.html

    Pre order in stock....half the cost from ordering from 10c. 

    You're welcome 
    Yes, thank you! But the estimated release date is in October 2021, and not in August.

    The dates are all over the place on many, many sites. Amazon has their pre orders till December 30th 2021.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    Loujoe said:
    Cabbage patch dolls


  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053

    WIN A SOLD OUT 5-PIECE PEARL JAM FUNKO SET! https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest


  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    Weird no pre order up yet @ https://www.ebgames.ca Canada. They carry alot of Funko toys. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 21,502
    Funkos removed from the shop i think 
    I miss igotid88
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    igotid88 said:
    Funkos removed from the shop i think 

    Yep. They will probably be back in the weeks ahead.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 21,502
    demetrios said:
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
    It would have already been announced. 
    I miss igotid88
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
    It would have already been announced. 
    Gotcha. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 21,502
    edited July 22
    Like this for example 
    http://bit.ly/3eDWWH5
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 393
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
    It would have already been announced. 
    Santos said IF there were variants they would be sold as member only items. 

    For him to state that I think there will be. 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    uglybabo said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
    It would have already been announced. 
    Santos said IF there were variants they would be sold as member only items. 

    For him to state that I think there will be. 

    I think there will be too. Would be sweet if 10club randomly shipped out variant editions. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,920
    demetrios said:
    uglybabo said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
    It would have already been announced. 
    Santos said IF there were variants they would be sold as member only items. 

    For him to state that I think there will be. 

    I think there will be too. Would be sweet if 10club randomly shipped out variant editions. 
    Santos did say that wasnt happening though
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    uglybabo said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Think we will see a Chase Variant Pearl Jam Funko Pop release? 
    It would have already been announced. 
    Santos said IF there were variants they would be sold as member only items. 

    For him to state that I think there will be. 

    I think there will be too. Would be sweet if 10club randomly shipped out variant editions. 
    Santos did say that wasnt happening though
    Doh! :(  
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    igotid88 said:

    Wonder if all these August orders will come through. Amazon and many others have a December release. 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053

    • made in vietnam
    • Package Dimensions:17.5 Lx3.75 Hx6.5 W Inches
    • Model Number: 60042
    • Product type: TOYS_AND_GAMES



  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    Temporarily out of stock.




  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,053
    The Pearl Jam Funko Pops toured Seattle for a #PJSummerCamp field trip. Do you think Dirty Frank was the bus driver?
    Follow Pearl Jam on TikTok for more fun stuff!



  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 824
    demetrios said:
    The Pearl Jam Funko Pops toured Seattle for a #PJSummerCamp field trip. Do you think Dirty Frank was the bus driver?
    Follow Pearl Jam on TikTok for more fun stuff!



    I’ll take them on a tour around NYC once they arrive. When are they due to ship?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 24,095
    demetrios said:
    Follow Pearl Jam on TikTok for more fun stuff!




    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Sign In or Register to comment.