State of Love and Trust 7" Clear Promo

fadedflannelfadedflannel Posts: 11
edited June 2021 in Lost Dogs
I found this in the wild recently:

I'd be interested in selling (or trading) but need some help determining it's worth. Could not find on Discogs and this is all the info I've found so far:
https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/163063/pearl-jam-vinyl-lovers-time-to-drool/p1
https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/163368/it-aint-like-that
http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1984
So from this I can gather someone was asking almost $600 each back in 2011? Does anyone here know anything about their worth recently? If I'm posting something wrong here let me know please, it's my first post though I've been an intermittent member since the mid 90s and a fan from the beginning. Thanks.
1.24.92 Hollywood - Rock For  Choice
5.12.92 Ventura
9.11.92 Irvine - Lollapalooza
9.13.92 Irvine - Lollapalooza (w/ TOTD 2 songs)
11/5/93 Indio
6/24/95 San Francisco
11/4/95 San Jose
7/14/98 Inglewood
11/24/00 LA 
11/1/09 Universal City 
7/6/11 Long Beach (EV) 
11/24/13 LA
8/27/16 Ohana 1 Day 2 (EV)
11/14/16 Inglewood LA (TOTD)
9/9/17 Ohana 2 Day 2 (EV) 
9/29/18 Ohana 3 Day 2 (EV) 
1/16/19 Inglewood (TOTD Cornell Tribute)
9/28/19 Ohana 4 Day 2 (EV) 
9.25.21 Ohana 5 Day 2 (EV & The Earthlings)
9.26.21 Ohana 5 Day 3 
10.1.21 Ohana Encore Day 1 
10.2.21 Ohana Encore Day 2 
2.25.22 Inglewood (EV)
5.6.22 Inglewood
5.7.22 Inglewood
Post edited by fadedflannel on

Comments

• 1.24.92 Hollywood - Rock For  Choice
    5.12.92 Ventura
    11/5/93 Indio
    6/24/95 San Francisco
    11/4/95 San Jose
    7/14/98 Inglewood
    11/24/00 LA 
    11/1/09 Universal City 
    7/6/11 Long Beach (EV) 
    11/24/13 LA
    9.26.21 Ohana 5 Day 3 
    2.25.22 Inglewood (EV)
    5.6.22 Inglewood
    5.7.22 Inglewood
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,680
    I found this in the wild recently:

I'd be interested in selling (or trading) but need some help determining it's worth. Could not find on Discogs and this is all the info I've found so far:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/163063/pearl-jam-vinyl-lovers-time-to-drool/p1
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/163368/it-aint-like-that
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1984
    So from this I can gather someone was asking almost $600 each back in 2011? Does anyone here know anything about their worth recently? If I'm posting something wrong here let me know please, it's my first post though I've been an intermittent member since the mid 90s and a fan from the beginning. Thanks.
    They are as rare as hell, its not easy to find a price point however as they very rarely come up as single items and not a part of the 6 disc set. 

The price of the full set dived however, so I would expect it isnt quite as valuable these days
  • WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493
    I paid $300 for the full set in 2018

I'd say $100 for just that one is a good starting point though
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961
    The price has plummeted on these.  What was once a $1000 set became a $300 set.

Same person had all 200 of the sets along with a handful of boxes and the test presses.

The Small hole were released into the wild first then the big hole set.

Most collectors have the set in their possession now and the rareness/exclusivity has worn off.

It's still a bitchen record.  Maybe worth 50-75.  Hang it on the wall it's a cool looking record.
  • fadedflannelfadedflannel Posts: 11
    edited June 2021
    Thanks for the replies. I couldn’t find it on Discogs initially because I wasn’t searching for a box set I guess. Once I found it, It brought me down to earth. At least now I can play it. Though listed as a box set, it doesn’t actually come in a box does it?
    Post edited by fadedflannel on
    1.24.92 Hollywood - Rock For  Choice
    5.12.92 Ventura
    11/5/93 Indio
    6/24/95 San Francisco
    11/4/95 San Jose
    7/14/98 Inglewood
    11/24/00 LA 
    11/1/09 Universal City 
    7/6/11 Long Beach (EV) 
    11/24/13 LA
    9.26.21 Ohana 5 Day 3 
    2.25.22 Inglewood (EV)
    5.6.22 Inglewood
    5.7.22 Inglewood
    edited June 2021
    Thanks for the replies. I couldn’t find it on Discogs initially because I wasn’t searching for a box set I guess. Once I found it, It brought me down to earth. At least now I can play it. Though listed as a box set, it doesn’t actually come in a box does it?
    There was a box made.  I knew of 2 people that had it and I was one of them.

The box costs more than the 6 record set, lol.
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

The box is the only reason why I’ve kept the set. I have to think I’m one of the few out there that has the set with the box.

But I wanted the set cause I think they’re cool and love the story behind them.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    scurtis said:

The box is the only reason why I’ve kept the set. I have to think I’m one of the few out there that has the set with the box.

Aaaaaand this is the only other person I know with the box ladies and gentlemen.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,680
    scurtis said:

Aaaaaand this is the only other person I know with the box ladies and gentlemen.
    come on Chris LOL

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    scurtis said:

anyone got a pic of the box? google comes up with nothing. not saying i have mad google skills. but still. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404
    scurtis said:

anyone got a pic of the box? google comes up with nothing. not saying i have mad google skills. but still. 
    I think this is the box
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
    scurtis said:

I think this is the box
    scurtis said:

I think this is the box
    That’s it.  The box was a prototype hence why not a lot are even out there.
    I seriously think the 2 are it.