No Code 25th reissue

DW183354DW183354 NYC Posts: 124
Stoked! I still have the OG vinyl but I'll be happy to add a brother to a sister. 

1996, I was two years out of High School. No Code, as with most Pearl Jam records, came at the exact moment it was needed. And spoke to where my head was in that moment. A record of scattered growth. Changing tastes. Warmth. Heart. Punk. I fucking love this album. 

I can still remember that first listen on the turn table with the albums inserts spread all over the floor. A night you planned for and set aside the time to fully cut off everything else in your life for. That first spin. And boy howdy did No Code deliver. Did I say I love this record? I do. 

Swirls all around:)

Comments

• jammerxjammerx Posts: 72
    Feeling nostalgic as No Code was the first piece of vinyl I ever purchased in what has become a collection of 1,000+ albums.  It came out right at the start of my senior year of high school.  Still the best album packaging I've even seen.
  • jomo297jomo297 Posts: 41
    If it’s a preorder, why limit them? How does it sell out? Press more.
    "The sunshine bores the daylights out of me."---RS
  • 95Pirate95Pirate Posts: 39
    Sold Out!  That can't be right.  Please tell us there's more on the way or the site is just incorrect.
  • ER273076ER273076 Posts: 3
    It’s so confusing. It said limited Ten Club only, but there’s a street date. 1st time in this format since the og release, what was the 2016 release then?
    Limit 1 per, but right after that it says No quantity limit? Hmmm..
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    ER273076 said:
    It’s so confusing. It said limited Ten Club only, but there’s a street date. 1st time in this format since the og release, what was the 2016 release then?
    Limit 1 per, but right after that it says No quantity limit? Hmmm..
    Hmm...No Code indeed...
  • Maybe we do need a code!  :o
    ( OIIIIO ) It's about being able to go where most can't - Forget it, It's a Jeep thing!
  • davidacoledavidacole Moncton, CAN Posts: 3
    Eddie... we need more Code!
  • How does it last just 1 hour if it’s pre order!!!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    no soup for …. us?
  • EtnixEtnix Posts: 49
    How does it last just 1 hour if it’s pre order!!

One hour would have been amazing I suspect it was gone within 15 minutes. I tried within 30 minutes of getting the email and they were already sold out unfortunately.
  • Only just got the email already sold out same happened with the ten purple vinyl
  • GB1239GB1239 Posts: 24
    Similarly confused and bummed about missing this release.  Please make more!  PJ faithful want mo No Code

• Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 145
    What’s the point in a reissue if there aren’t mega extra tracks and multiple disks ? 

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Just saw this. WTF?!?  I’m so tired of chasing “exclusive” records. Nice that some don’t get to see until the work day is over and it’s already sold out. So fucking annoying. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    Tjm007 said:
    What’s the point in a reissue if there aren’t mega extra tracks and multiple disks ? 

Vinyl keeps getting more popular.  I think the last reissue already ran out of copies.  

I suppose reissue is now synonymous with a 2nd pressing or repress.
  • todd141todd141 Posts: 9
    Just saw this. WTF?!?  I’m so tired of chasing “exclusive” records. Nice that some don’t get to see until the work day is over and it’s already sold out. So fucking annoying. 
    I could not agree more!!!!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Thats the name of the vinyl game.  I missed out on this.  
    I scored some of the rarest RSD titles.   

Winning and losing.   I’ll track this down eventually. 
  • RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    edited June 2021
    I did not even get an email about this till 1:56PM EST today.  I checked the website at 3:00PM EST and they are sold out.  "One per order" by "No Quantity Limit." Which I take to mean that someone could order one, then sign back in, and order another one.  $20 says a few people on Discogs are going to be selling multiple copies of these after they receive them.  smh
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • jponderjponder Posts: 23
    edited June 2021
    Why does the promotion for this reissue say it’s the first time the album has been available in this format since it’s original release and it’s remastered by Bob Ludwig specifically for vinyl for the first time when all of that was also true 5 years ago for the 2016 vinyl reissue of this album? https://diffuser.fm/pearl-jam-no-code-vinyl/
    https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-No-Code/release/9019709
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 427
    jponder said:
    Why does the promotion for this reissue say it’s the first time the album has been available in this format since it’s original release and it’s remastered by Bob Ludwig specifically for vinyl for the first time when all of that was also true 5 years ago for the 2016 vinyl reissue of this album? https://diffuser.fm/pearl-jam-no-code-vinyl/
    The promo description basically did a shitty job copy and pasting the 2016 description. There's a side by side in the 12 page thread. Comical.
  • js87130js87130 Posts: 82
    jponder said:
    I was wondering the same thing.  Doesn't make sense.  I don't know who runs the 10Club promotions but sometimes they really don't seem to know what is going on.  This is like when they promoted the stream of Night 1 of the Home Shows.  They said "This show was not only the band’s first time playing at home in Seattle in almost a decade...".  They must've forgot that the band played Seattle in December of 2013, only 5yrs prior.  

https://pearljam.com/news/video-stream-from-the-vault

• bpekny10bpekny10 Posts: 32
    OK so this 25th edition is just a rePRESS (on clear vinyl) of the 20th Bob Ludwig 2016 reMASTER that was pressed on black vinyl and included in the PJ 1991 - 2013 vinyl box?  Is that the definitive answer?  JESUS 10C needs to get more specific on this shit.  ALSO, WHERE'S MY FINAL XMAS SINGLE????
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 212
    Looking for the Lemon Yellow Sun colored vinyl Target exclusive...
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    It would be the Red Mosquito version for this album...
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    It would be the Red Mosquito version for this album...
    Good call.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 173
    It appears to be a repress of the 2016 album. Bullmoose & Zia already have pre-orders available for a black version with the same street date. Just a poor copy/paste description and misleading 2x LP image on 10c 
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    So...pointless if you already have it.  Got it.  
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    maybe the 10c are able to secure a second batch....you never know
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    pdalowsky said:
    maybe the 10c are able to secure a second batch....you never know

There's an Italian site taking orders. Gotta be fake? https://vinylstrike.com/index.php/go/item_details/58561